Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39315 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

I wonder how many people are gonna lose their ICO tokens to gambling during the world cup, I know im gonna be tempted  Grin

I am not going to. I will HODL it and watch other loose. Thats my gain right? I will have GIF for continuous passive income. 80% is huge. I will add more if some people dump it.

Haha I think a lot of people will gamble away their tokens but I'm with Ganesh, I want to HODL and make sure I get the 80% annual profit share! The more gamblers the bigger the profit share Cheesy

You are right, it's better not to miss such an attractive opportunity to make money without doing anything Smiley

It's the beauty of being an investor, sometimes you buy into a project and you don't have to do any work and you can make a lot of money, other times it doesn't work out so well and some projects fail which means you can lose big amounts. It's a difficult game.

Thats why we are all here and support the GIFcoin project. Everyone like the form of a passive income and I'm very confident that the GIFcoin ICO will be my first cash cow.
I am sure that the gambling will go up a lot during the World Cup because many people that usually don't gamble they do so on those dates.

Yep with some luck i'd imagine their already schedulign worldcup related events for the platform, the thing is its every 4 years so its one of those things where the chance for a huge profit is presented, and they have 4 years to plan for it, if its too soon right now we can only hope that when the next world cup comes around gifcoin will be able to be a huge contendor for advertising time and marketing for thier world cup gambling as a real world option, same goes for things like superbowl
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

I wonder how many people are gonna lose their ICO tokens to gambling during the world cup, I know im gonna be tempted  Grin

I am not going to. I will HODL it and watch other loose. Thats my gain right? I will have GIF for continuous passive income. 80% is huge. I will add more if some people dump it.

Haha I think a lot of people will gamble away their tokens but I'm with Ganesh, I want to HODL and make sure I get the 80% annual profit share! The more gamblers the bigger the profit share Cheesy

You are right, it's better not to miss such an attractive opportunity to make money without doing anything Smiley

It's the beauty of being an investor, sometimes you buy into a project and you don't have to do any work and you can make a lot of money, other times it doesn't work out so well and some projects fail which means you can lose big amounts. It's a difficult game.

Thats why we are all here and support the GIFcoin project. Everyone like the form of a passive income and I'm very confident that the GIFcoin ICO will be my first cash cow.
I am sure that the gambling will go up a lot during the World Cup because many people that usually don't gamble they do so on those dates.

Yep with some luck i'd imagine their already schedulign worldcup related events for the platform, the thing is its every 4 years so its one of those things where the chance for a huge profit is presented, and they have 4 years to plan for it, if its too soon right now we can only hope that when the next world cup comes around gifcoin will be able to be a huge contendor for advertising time and marketing for thier world cup gambling as a real world option, same goes for things like superbowl

Honestly, this is something they have already got plans for considering the dates of the ICO and the launch of the app, advertising campaigns etc.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

Today i saw an video on YouTube about GIFcoin and they are doing a lot of advertisement i am sure they will hit hardcap a lot faster now with this amazing advertisement.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

Today i saw an video on YouTube about GIFcoin and they are doing a lot of advertisement i am sure they will hit hardcap a lot faster now with this amazing advertisement.

They are doing what they have promised us. In the roadmap it tells us that Gifcoin is going to advertise very hard. Can't wait to see the next update on the counter.

Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:08:34 PM

Saw this great article about GIFcoin, unfortunately it isn't written in English but you can use google translator https://www.criptonoticias.com/mercado-valores/plataforma-apuestas-gifcoin-alcanzo-exitosamente-meta-minima-ico/
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:14:28 PM

Yeah I'm looking forward to receiving our first ever annual profit shares as an investor, I've got a good feeling about this year and I think VitalBet will make a lot of profits for us after they have improved their product.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

Yeah I'm looking forward to receiving our first ever annual profit shares as an investor, I've got a good feeling about this year and I think VitalBet will make a lot of profits for us after they have improved their product.

I'm optimistic about this as well, with the world cup starting soon GIFcoin will definitely do well as i expects lots of people intend gambling online and will make use of VitalBet.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

I'm optimistic about this as well, with the world cup starting soon GIFcoin will definitely do well as i expects lots of people intend gambling online and will make use of VitalBet.

The World Cup is the big one, it's fantastic timing to be honest, they couldn't have planned a better time for the ICO to end and the developments to begin.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

They are doing what they have promised us. In the roadmap it tells us that Gifcoin is going to advertise very hard. Can't wait to see the next update on the counter.

Good that GIF teams main focus is on advertising which is most important for gambling industry. I hope they find some time to update token sale progress bar also.
Vyachel

Activity: 294

SEMUX

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

This is another advantage of the project. The team is engaged in marketing!! This means that many people will know about the project, and the price of tokens will increase.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

GIFcoin will soon be able to make money from World Cup tournament gambling. There is no doubt that there is nothing more attractive than Internet gambling in this world.

You mean the Vitalbet website will be able to make money from the world cup, thats right. Such a big event will generate a lot of new customers. As you hold the GIFcoin Token you can also participate on the succes of Vitalbet.

Do you know how much people watched the previous world cup ? It was a lot, and there was probably a lot of gambling as well. Now it will be the same, and if Gifcoin gets a lot of users we will also have profit.

You are very right friend. All they have to do now is just to make sure they put the world out to the public as much as they can and also get their platform up and running perfectly before then. If this is done, they should expect lots of visitors to their website during the world cup event.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

GIFcoin will soon be able to make money from World Cup tournament gambling. There is no doubt that there is nothing more attractive than Internet gambling in this world.

You mean the Vitalbet website will be able to make money from the world cup, thats right. Such a big event will generate a lot of new customers. As you hold the GIFcoin Token you can also participate on the succes of Vitalbet.

Do you know how much people watched the previous world cup ? It was a lot, and there was probably a lot of gambling as well. Now it will be the same, and if Gifcoin gets a lot of users we will also have profit.

You are very right friend. All they have to do now is just to make sure they put the world out to the public as much as they can and also get their platform up and running perfectly before then. If this is done, they should expect lots of visitors to their website during the world cup event.

GIF team decided to expand its business/platform at good time. They might have kept this world cup tournament in mind at the time of launching this ICO
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

"The unsold GIF, which will be created for sale during the period before ICO and ICO, will be destroyed. This also ensures the success of the project and unquestionable profit for its investors in the case of investment."

It's good to see the above, so even if the hardcap doesn't get reached; we will still be in a very good position given the fact about the coin burn.

So either way, it's good news for us investors considering the softcap has been smashed.

Exciting times for GIFcoin & VitalBet!
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

This is another advantage of the project. The team is engaged in marketing!! This means that many people will know about the project, and the price of tokens will increase.
Yes mate, it is the major advantage of it. Any project that is passionately invested in advertising and marketing, will certainly get more returns from the lot that finds out about it. I do not have any doubt whatsoever that they will reach hardcap, but we'll see what happens
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

I only can see a very big picture for the future of Gifcoin already and I hope it'd be this way till the next decades lol, I'm quite enthusiastic about this project  Grin

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

"The unsold GIF, which will be created for sale during the period before ICO and ICO, will be destroyed. This also ensures the success of the project and unquestionable profit for its investors in the case of investment."

It's good to see the above, so even if the hardcap doesn't get reached; we will still be in a very good position given the fact about the coin burn.

So either way, it's good news for us investors considering the softcap has been smashed.

thanks for this information. By now, fortunately, that's already standard for unsold tokens to be burned. Good for us, I'm looking forward to the increase in value of my tokens. And we will also receive more dividends!
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

Check out this interesting article about Gifcoin and the profits they plan to share with investors.
https://cryptovest.com/news/gifcoin-aims-to-cash-in-on-online-gambling-and-share-the-profits-with-you/

Nice article. Interesting things I found here. VitalBet generates more than $7 million in annual revenues and holds the 71st place in Alexa’s betting sites traffic ranking.

Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

thanks for this information. By now, fortunately, that's already standard for unsold tokens to be burned. Good for us, I'm looking forward to the increase in value of my tokens. And we will also receive more dividends!
that's a good thing the total unsold number when ICO will be destroyed to keep the balanced price exchanged later for the participants and investors need not hesitate anymore because it has been given notification if hardcap is not achieved not a problem for GIFcoin.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

I have checked whitepaper and I think I can consider GIFcoin as investment option. 80% profit will be shared with token holder and I think GIFcoin will be able to generate good profit. 1 ETH may give thousands of dollars per year as return/profit sharing.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

The World Cup is the big one, it's fantastic timing to be honest, they couldn't have planned a better time for the ICO to end and the developments to begin.
Can GIFcoin be used for gambling? This sounds very interesting. If their tokens perform poorly on the exchange, I can also choose to use their token for gambling. This idea is good. Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: