Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39313 times)
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:55:24 PM

One of my friends told me about this project. He said it's very nice project and I can consider investing but I should go throught whitepaper and other documents first.
They already have working product. I will spend some time here.

You are for sure in the right p place. Please go through this thread. You will already find lots of useful information. Good luck.

You are right, the time is now and today is maybe the last chance to pick up the massive 60% Stage 1 bonus.

Last chance to get the 60% bonus, I've never seen such a high percentage before but I guess this is the reward you receive for being part of the project early!
Tell me when the 60% bonus ends? I would like to think about to know for sure and calculate everything
Only 7 stages of sales, they are all divided by different bonus percent. But I didn't find a sales schedule.

Sale is going in 7 days, but 60% bonus will end in few hours. In 2nd stage bonus would be%. So don't be confused and stay invested.

With the great concept of the project, I think this is capital of a project's success ,i am  waiting for the development of the platform!
jess4ever

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

Sale is going in 7 days, but 60% bonus will end in few hours. In 2nd stage bonus would be%. So don't be confused and stay invested.
So, that each stage lasts exactly 1 week? And at each stage the bonus rate drops?
In principle, a fairly well-known scheme, the later you invest - the less favorable conditions you get.
carrotbanhkook

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

I am really worried why we are still lacking to reach soft cap. This is one of the highest rated ICO in the review websites  . . . Still 3700 eth to reach soft cap  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

I am really worried why we are still lacking to reach soft cap. This is one of the highest rated ICO in the review websites  . . . Still 3700 eth to reach soft cap  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Too many icos to choose from at the moment I guess. It's kind of hard to cut through this jungle and find the hidden gems. There are quite a few quality projects that didn't reach their funding goals lately.
I invested some here and would love to see them reaching the softcap.

Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

More time is more than half a month. I think this is enough to get ahead of the soft cap.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

More time is more than half a month. I think this is enough to get ahead of the soft cap.
At the moment, the fees are quite active, so I think by the end of the ICO, the soft cap will be accurately raised
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

One of my friends told me about this project. He said it's very nice project and I can consider investing but I should go throught whitepaper and other documents first.

You are for sure in the right p place. Please go through this thread. You will already find lots of useful information. Good luck.

the working product is really a good point. the reason for the ico is, that they want to grow their userbase. Of course that costs a lot of money.
As a reward for the ICO participants, they pay out 80% of the net incomes to the token holders. that's a lot. and the more users, the more profit

I have checked few pages of whitpaper and also checked below review page. Expert have given very good rating to GIFcoin project.

https://icobench.com/ico/gif-by-socifi
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

At the moment, the fees are quite active, so I think by the end of the ICO, the soft cap will be accurately raised
Yes, but this is a necessary minimum. That the project was developed more actively and successfully, a soft cap is not enough. I dont think that it will be able to reach a hard cap, but half of it should be....
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

Does anyone know how long the ico will last? I just checked and can not find an end date. Maybe I'm blind too :-)
There are only a few tokens with 60% bonus, think stage 1 will be sold out tonight
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:49:57 PM

Yes, but this is a necessary minimum. That the project was developed more actively and successfully, a soft cap is not enough. I dont think that it will be able to reach a hard cap, but half of it should be....
A soft cap is needed to continue the development of the project. So a soft cap is enough.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

A soft cap is needed to continue the development of the project. So a soft cap is enough.

Lol saying a softcqp is not enough is a joke lol.

Softcap Literally means financial feasibility. It literally the only number that matters hitting softcap is the what the team finds makes the project worth doing, beyond that reaching some random or hardcap or some random number between the 2 is just a nice to have for the team nothing more.

I’m sure they will het to softcap even though it’s a rather high softcap
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

I am really worried why we are still lacking to reach soft cap. This is one of the highest rated ICO in the review websites  . . . Still 3700 eth to reach soft cap  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Yes indeed. The only thing required is to hit the softcap. I believe there is still time left for that, because it started on 16 March right ? So it will last a month (16 April). Time enough.

Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

All indicators show that the project is viable and can bring excellent income to investors. The entrance to the ICO is a little money – about $ 10. But in exchange for them, everyone gets the opportunity to earn a good annual increase.So the participation in ICO GIFcoin – quite a promising thing.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

All indicators show that the project is viable and can bring excellent income to investors. The entrance to the ICO is a little money – about $ 10. But in exchange for them, everyone gets the opportunity to earn a good annual increase.So the participation in ICO GIFcoin – quite a promising thing.
And where did you read about 10 dollars? Like above wrote that the minimum input is 0.5 Ether
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

I am really worried why we are still lacking to reach soft cap. This is one of the highest rated ICO in the review websites  . . . Still 3700 eth to reach soft cap  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Yes indeed. The only thing required is to hit the softcap. I believe there is still time left for that, because it started on 16 March right ? So it will last a month (16 April). Time enough.

The way ICO progress bar is moving in the last 24-48 hours,I am confident now that they will achieve the softcap really very soon. Peopl will soon miss 60% bonus which the quota is going to get completed really very soon.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

The way ICO progress bar is moving in the last 24-48 hours,I am confident now that they will achieve the softcap really very soon. Peopl will soon miss 60% bonus which the quota is going to get completed really very soon.
But after that a 40% bonus rate will begin, which is also an advantage over other projects, where the bonus interest is only 3-5% ... in extreme cases 10% ...
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

This is quite a good project indeed. If you have any questions about this project feel free to ask them. Spending time in this project is worth it.

Agreed, they already have the market, they just want to go further, hence the ICO, after that, comes massive campaign to other countries, talking about the campaign, it has been pretty impressive, so imagine when the chips are set and the said funds has been achieved, Gifcoin will head to the moon
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

This is quite a good project indeed. If you have any questions about this project feel free to ask them. Spending time in this project is worth it.

Agreed, they already have the market, they just want to go further, hence the ICO, after that, comes massive campaign to other countries, talking about the campaign, it has been pretty impressive, so imagine when the chips are set and the said funds has been achieved, Gifcoin will head to the moon
Doesn't VitalBet work with other countries right now? Or do you mean the GIF Coin project? It seems to me not to the moon, but definitely high Smiley
Let's hope that as many tokens will be sold to set a competitive price on the exchange.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

Do I understand correctly that by the end of 2018 all investors will receive their profit from investing in the GIF, in addition to these 60% of the bonus?
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

Do I understand correctly that by the end of 2018 all investors will receive their profit from investing in the GIF, in addition to these 60% of the bonus?
Yes, it seems all right Smiley
And hurry up, if you want 60% bonus, because after a day it will be 40%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: