Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

Guys, who can share links to social networks? I will be grateful!
Dude, look at the first page, everything is there. By the way, an excellent Telegram channel, everything is told in detail - what currencies are supported, what purses. All information in brief is what you need Smiley

you can visit official webiste ,right now in STAGE 2  quickly win 40% Bonus ,btw the ico bar is really cool.
What is ICO bar? Do you mean the status line of project fees? It seems to me that it is directly connected to the wallet, and accordingly all delays of the line are directly related to delays in the wallet. Therefore, it freezes sometimes and then jumps abruptly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

the good thing about the ICO is that not only gifcoins are sold, but also new users for Vitalbet are found. so they get closer to their goal on this path.
Of course, they will spend a lot of marketing revenue later to find even more users, but it's a good start
Now they need as many users as possible, then the value of the token will be higher and we will get more profit at the end of the year.

Yes, more number of users means more revenue for GIFcoin which will give lot of money in return to GIFcoin token holder as profit sharing by GIFcoin.

With a few weeks' time remaining, is the project capable of achieving the soft cap or hard cap they have targeted? https://www.gifcoin.io/

Yep stage two  token sale also going fast. I see in less than 48 hours they sold 30% token from stage two quota also. People are taking full benefits of 40% Bonus.

interesting, it looks like the tokens with 40% bonus went faster than those with 60% :-)
But probably more and more new interested people are coming to it, who have just heard of gifcoin. The marketing seems to work.

Initial level people wait to see how much subscription project is getting, once they see good subscription at start then all start jumping. Smiley
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

It seems a good project although I still didn't read whitepaper, but as my first impression I find it interested project, since they already have a working project with over 20000 active customers, Also team member looks good.

Reading the white paper is the first thing one should do it. It will give almost all information needed for making decision about investments. GIFcoin might be bit exceptional because almost all information is available in their website and blogs. So its easy to get sense of everything.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

the good thing about the ICO is that not only gifcoins are sold, but also new users for Vitalbet are found. so they get closer to their goal on this path.
Of course, they will spend a lot of marketing revenue later to find even more users, but it's a good start
Now they need as many users as possible, then the value of the token will be higher and we will get more profit at the end of the year.

Yes, more number of users means more revenue for GIFcoin which will give lot of money in return to GIFcoin token holder as profit sharing by GIFcoin.

With a few weeks' time remaining, is the project capable of achieving the soft cap or hard cap they have targeted? https://www.gifcoin.io/

Yep stage two  token sale also going fast. I see in less than 48 hours they sold 30% token from stage two quota also. People are taking full benefits of 40% Bonus.

interesting, it looks like the tokens with 40% bonus went faster than those with 60% :-)
But probably more and more new interested people are coming to it, who have just heard of gifcoin. The marketing seems to work.

Initial level people wait to see how much subscription project is getting, once they see good subscription at start then all start jumping. Smiley
True. For private sale and stage 1 taken time. But in stage 2 within 2 days they sold more than 50% tokens. I guess till tomorrow evening will be enter in stage 3 but bonus also will reduce.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

It seems a good project although I still didn't read whitepaper, but as my first impression I find it interested project, since they already have a working project with over 20000 active customers, Also team member looks good.

Reading the white paper is the first thing one should do it. It will give almost all information needed for making decision about investments. GIFcoin might be bit exceptional because almost all information is available in their website and blogs. So its easy to get sense of everything.

Sometimes you start to read the forum and the messages of the participants and so you read that you forget to read the white paper. And then you have questions and you write them right here, because you see that people are sympathetic and will answer all the questions with joy.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

I believe you guys ont have a softcap since your team is funded by an operational site  which is vitalbet.com.
The projects connected with the game industry in the last time and however were always very popular with community and always attracted good interest. I think this project not an exception.

Games are a daily necessity for today's society, not just kids, teenagers, adults and even old people like to play games, especially on mobile games on smartphones, hopefully this will be a good step for future solutions.
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

I believe you guys ont have a softcap since your team is funded by an operational site  which is vitalbet.com.
The projects connected with the game industry in the last time and however were always very popular with community and always attracted good interest. I think this project not an exception.

Games are a daily necessity for today's society, not just kids, teenagers, adults and even old people like to play games, especially on mobile games on smartphones, hopefully this will be a good step for future solutions.
And as bet on these games. A lot of young people are now interested in making money on betting on games. This also extends the range of users of the platform.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

A thing that people love so much is the game and it is true that almost everyone will love the game and do not look young or old and young.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

And as bet on these games. A lot of young people are now interested in making money on betting on games. This also extends the range of users of the platform.

The betting industry is growing and growing as more applications are making it easier for on the go betting such as mobile applications, we will see this industry grow even further espically with the implementation of possible to deposit cryptos, I expect it grow ever further and this is why I'm part of the project Smiley
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

A thing that people love so much is the game and it is true that almost everyone will love the game and do not look young or old and young.

I hardly understand what exactly your point is. Please explain me. Everybody loves sports whether they are young people or old people? Is that what you mean?

If that is the case, its absolutely true. GIFCoin is in very nice field.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

Yes it is a good project in deed. Please do find time to go through the white paper so that you will find out more about it.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

This is a very popular direction now. I am personally acquainted with dozens of people who are engaged in such activities. I am thinking of doing it. I chose your platform for poetry.
Aknoe

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

as I understand it, the sale is successful, unfortunately the link to your site was blocked and I could not see your finished site, but your road map is impressive

RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

as I understand it, the sale is successful, unfortunately the link to your site was blocked and I could not see your finished site, but your road map is impressive
No, the site is working properly. Check the link: https://www.gifcoin.io
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

I believe you guys ont have a softcap since your team is funded by an operational site  which is vitalbet.com.

I agree every generation plays games for a web application it is good but it is also better if there is a mobile version because everyone now has a smartphone .
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

I believe you guys ont have a softcap since your team is funded by an operational site  which is vitalbet.com.

I agree every generation plays games for a web application it is good but it is also better if there is a mobile version because everyone now has a smartphone .
Mobile version of the site? Or is it a mobile application? What do you mean?
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Betting always gives money/profit to organizers so GIF platform also expected to generate good profit. And 80% will be shared with token holder. What else investors need Wink
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

I prefer a mobile application version, because that is completly focused on mobile. A mobile version of the site can be made, but a mobile application is way more professional.

evilcyclope

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

Betting always gives money/profit to organizers so GIF platform also expected to generate good profit. And 80% will be shared with token holder. What else investors need Wink
It's necessary that developers keep promises, improve the system, don't put investors' money in danger, and also try to collect on the platform as many people as possible to support the coin and make it more stable
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

I prefer a mobile application version, because that is completly focused on mobile. A mobile version of the site can be made, but a mobile application is way more professional.
Precisely, as well as more convenient to use the resources of the phone and mobile communications, and as a consequence, more reliable when making transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: