Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

wow stage 3 sold out fast and now stage 4 also going good. I see some recovery in ETH also. It seems that overall investors will get good return from GIF.

more than 1.5 million tokens sold in stage 4 also. Lets see how fast this stage 4 ends. I think by this weekend its possible that it may reach softcap.

yeah, I think people are starting to see the value of this, if they continue to make profit each year, token holders will get nice dividends.

The potential from even just holding and getting paid the dividends with up to 80% paid in full ETH quarterly is very attractive, so regardless of the coin value we should see some good profits as long as the project gets enough customers and generates profits

I was not aware that dividend will be paid in ETH and that too quarterly, we don't have to wait one year. Thanks for sharing this nice information.

Yeah it's going to be paid in ETH which is fantastic, GIFcoin could be a really good money earner for ICO investors. 80% profit share is very generous, does anyone know if they will continue to offer that level of profits to token holders after the initial year.

cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

wow stage 3 sold out fast and now stage 4 also going good. I see some recovery in ETH also. It seems that overall investors will get good return from GIF.

more than 1.5 million tokens sold in stage 4 also. Lets see how fast this stage 4 ends. I think by this weekend its possible that it may reach softcap.

yeah, I think people are starting to see the value of this, if they continue to make profit each year, token holders will get nice dividends.

The potential from even just holding and getting paid the dividends with up to 80% paid in full ETH quarterly is very attractive, so regardless of the coin value we should see some good profits as long as the project gets enough customers and generates profits

I was not aware that dividend will be paid in ETH and that too quarterly, we don't have to wait one year. Thanks for sharing this nice information.

I saw information only about payments once a year, but not quarterly. It would not be very convenient, because it is more convenient to calculate the annual profit at the end of the year.

GIFcoin sale is continuously getting very good response. stage 4 almost 50% tokens sold. Even though bonus is less now, more and more investors are jumping in.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

I feel that the token sale always runs better the lower the bonus is. From stage 4, 1/5 of the tokens have already been sold, and in just a few hours, wow
But more and more people are becoming aware of the project

Yeah, awareness of the GIFCoin is really increasing, their social media outlets are buzzing with activities couple with the fact they already have an existing i'm glad bought in the 1st stage  Grin.
I agree 1st stage went so fast and now they are already on 4th stage i think it is because the market is growing again so investors are trying to believe again.

I see a little up trend in the market, now is still a good time to key in, there is still three stages to go. I hope stage 4 gets completed before weekend.

You right, the market seem to have gained height than depth today as compared to other days in the pass recently. Hopefully it gets better soon
If market will be stable till end of ICO, so hopefully we will see great progress in GIF coins. Because that I know every investor will not keep hold coin till year or more than that. So at least they will be in profit.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

Wow the ICO has shot up! Completely missed stage 3 and it's now smashing stage 4 as well, glad to see people are finally finding this project!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

I feel that the token sale always runs better the lower the bonus is. From stage 4, 1/5 of the tokens have already been sold, and in just a few hours, wow

Yeah, awareness of the GIFCoin is really increasing, their social media outlets are buzzing with activities couple with the fact they already have an existing i'm glad bought in the 1st stage  Grin.
I agree 1st stage went so fast and now they are already on 4th stage i think it is because the market is growing again so investors are trying to believe again.

I see a little up trend in the market, now is still a good time to key in, there is still three stages to go. I hope stage 4 gets completed before weekend.
I actually think it is possible for this stage to be completed before weekend runs out considering the pace of the previous stages

I think this stages 4 tokens sale is quickest of all. I see some recovery in ETH as well. Let's see how fast GIF hits softcap. I am expecting this week GIF should hit softcap and start marching towards hardcap.

This statement is absolutely true. This phase is the quickest of all. Looks like we will be in next phase already tomorrow. And hitting the softcap too.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:45:41 PM

Yeah, awareness of the GIFCoin is really increasing, their social media outlets are buzzing with activities couple with the fact they already have an existing i'm glad bought in the 1st stage  Grin.

I actually think it is possible for this stage to be completed before weekend runs out considering the pace of the previous stages

I think this stages 4 tokens sale is quickest of all. I see some recovery in ETH as well. Let's see how fast GIF hits softcap. I am expecting this week GIF should hit softcap and start marching towards hardcap.

Just 4+ mil tokens left in this phase. It is a pleasant surprise for me to watch this fast progress. Now I am getting full confident about hitting softcap tomorrow or latest on Saturday.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

Just 4+ mil tokens left in this phase. It is a pleasant surprise for me to watch this fast progress. Now I am getting full confident about hitting softcap tomorrow or latest on Saturday.
Do you think it is because of the growth of the market? or that people suddenly realized how good this project is and they still want to grab that 20% bonus that is available with stage 4.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

Do you think it is because of the growth of the market? or that people suddenly realized how good this project is and they still want to grab that 20% bonus that is available with stage 4.

I think a lot of people have already realized that this is a good project. But they were just unsure because of the market situation. But now the market is recovering and everyone is suddenly optimistic, as they are less afraid to invest.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

I think a lot of people have already realized that this is a good project. But they were just unsure because of the market situation. But now the market is recovering and everyone is suddenly optimistic, as they are less afraid to invest.

The fact the ICO did so well in such a horrible market means a lot, and now that the market is rebounding it will be interesting to see at what point people start to become more frugal with their crypto and spreading their investments out into new projects, especially ones with really good ROI.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:39:45 PM

I actually really thought its going to be paid yearly  Undecided wow this is getting more and more attractive   Shocked am getting more and more bags  Cool
Hey guys, not for the first time I hear about quarterly payments. Where did you get the information, share Smiley

Yeah that's awesome, that means you could use your earnings to buy even more tokens and get an increased dividends payout the next quarter, or even buy them just before the payment, then sell them after for a free boost haha

You're smart bro, holders are ensure of steady income, it's a must buy and hold that's why sales is going faster than imagined Cool such an exciting times

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:52:04 PM

I have been stuck on GIFcoin website, I see pop ups of people from different part of the world purchasing different amounts of GIFcoin seen two purchase from my country the recent was someone from France.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

In general, that's what they told me about the quarterly payment:
"Only yearly payout first then they might look at quarter as they want a huge payout first time around for investors"
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

HALF of 4th phase is completed, it's awesome. Just great results. It seems that the project is really gaining popularity!
Yes it definitely is gaining massive popularity. The speed at which all the stages have been taking is really fascinating, and tells a lot as to how interested people are about the project
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

"Only yearly payout first then they might look at quarter as they want a huge payout first time around for investors"

I can understand that GIFcoin want, that the first payout is huge and they will do it on a yearly basis. But for some investors a quarterly pay out is very lucrative.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

HALF of 4th phase is completed, it's awesome. Just great results. It seems that the project is really gaining popularity!
Yes it definitely is gaining massive popularity. The speed at which all the stages have been taking is really fascinating, and tells a lot as to how interested people are about the project

Market rebound + ICO with a pretty solid ROI plan, i'd expect the stages to continue to speed by faster and faster as things progress and as the market recovers, i mean the project itself i don't think was ever a concern it was mostly held back a bit by just the general state of the entire market as a whole which is lossening up now
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:44:58 PM

I can understand that GIFcoin want, that the first payout is huge and they will do it on a yearly basis. But for some investors a quarterly pay out is very lucrative.
Yes, but quarterly payments in the first year will be scanty. The first year will be a trial version to make sure everything. And about the second year they will decide on the basis of the first year ...
mamourflmz

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:51:45 PM

Followed  Grin Shocked
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:07:01 PM

Softcap almost reached more than 90%. Seems to be look progress. I hope it will hit in few days or in hours.

More than 90% is almost as good as 100% in this case. It won't take them much any more to reach the soft cap. I think congratulations is in place for the project cause this means they can now actually go ahead and continue with the vital part of the project
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

Softcap almost reached more than 90%. Seems to be look progress. I hope it will hit in few days or in hours.

More than 90% is almost as good as 100% in this case. It won't take them much any more to reach the soft cap. I think congratulations is in place for the project cause this means they can now actually go ahead and continue with the vital part of the project
Oh no. Congratulations are still early. Here's how to accurately collect a soft cap - and let's congratulate Smiley
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

If you buy with BTC/LTC, you'll receive GIFcoin after ICO, if you buy with ETH, you'll receive immediately GIFcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: