Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

Wikibits is one type of Wikipedia where you can get information about anything you want to know.but I think it should work for the crypto world as launched through crypto world.but can it give information just like Wikipedia?
I think simple section will be created as well, but here to the sense from it little, indeed simple wikipedia is constantly filled up and to copy her there is no sense. It is necessary mainly uniqueness.

Meh, I can already see a ton of people just blatantly copy pasting from Wikipedia if they start giving out tokens for doing data entry or writing articles

well, this is not possible, you probably know it from translation campaigns here in bitcointalk. If you use google translater they find it out and here if you use someone's content im internet they are going to find you too. This is also very easy to control with a basic software.
What you are trying to impose is that we can used this platform(WIKIBITS) for a translation services?  Translation is very hard task and it needs skills to be able to do the job. What I understand about this platform is this is all about giving information which I think commonly found in other existing browser.

No, I am trying to explain that, its not easy to cheat the system, if you copy-paste a content from internet.  Nowadays they are good softwares to catch these cheaters easily.
There will be a robotic software installed that will capture all the data, there will be various parameters that turns to hack so various confidential systems will be inbuilt to tract such identity which might hard the operations.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

If the information differs from the well-known wikibits, what will happen to it-it will be replaced or deleted-will it be possible to complain about the content?

The devs should put a button or report link so if the posted details is correct and it was really helpful to others, by doing that they can monitor if the content is legit and really help us.

The devs aren't almighty and dont know about each and every topic. Doubt they'd be able to understand every mistake and how to fix it. So there's that
Usually mistakes happen from each human being but improving the mistake and taking the project to moon again is the main thing here and i am sure that the team members for wikibits really have that potential and also they will take the project to great heights ahead.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

The project looks great with its product which is linking questions to information seeking to resolve the question via blockchain. The team is so confident of their success that they did not believe that bounty hunters are relevant to their success. So there is no bounty to facilitate the ICO. Good luck .
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

If the information differs from the well-known wikibits, what will happen to it-it will be replaced or deleted-will it be possible to complain about the content?

The devs should put a button or report link so if the posted details is correct and it was really helpful to others, by doing that they can monitor if the content is legit and really help us.

The devs aren't almighty and dont know about each and every topic. Doubt they'd be able to understand every mistake and how to fix it. So there's that
Usually mistakes happen from each human being but improving the mistake and taking the project to moon again is the main thing here and i am sure that the team members for wikibits really have that potential and also they will take the project to great heights ahead.
Mistakes are expected, mistakes can really help a lot to be able to innovate more for the platform to make it more stable and ready during the implementation. Agree with the team really working hard as many people are really liking and supporting this project.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

Information every day becomes more and more, and really need alternative sites for its storage. I will follow the project
To be honest its a little overwhelming now to look for information over the internet because every website has its own version. I hope they can also be unfied so that they will provide just 1 specific answer for one question.
The search results would be pretty neat for this platform as they are qualified results from the community itself. Moreover the reward system really makes it wonderful.
cabrakaned

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

The project looks great with its product which is linking questions to information seeking to resolve the question via blockchain. The team is so confident of their success that they did not believe that bounty hunters are relevant to their success. So there is no bounty to facilitate the ICO. Good luck .
It is not that they do not need the bounty campaign but perhaps they did not find distrubuting tokens usefull so they did'nt started any of the bounty campaign. But hopefully they are still getting a good response as the knowledge is been linked with blockchain here.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

Wikibits is one type of Wikipedia where you can get information about anything you want to know.but I think it should work for the crypto world as launched through crypto world.but can it give information just like Wikipedia?
I think simple section will be created as well, but here to the sense from it little, indeed simple wikipedia is constantly filled up and to copy her there is no sense. It is necessary mainly uniqueness.

Meh, I can already see a ton of people just blatantly copy pasting from Wikipedia if they start giving out tokens for doing data entry or writing articles

well, this is not possible, you probably know it from translation campaigns here in bitcointalk. If you use google translater they find it out and here if you use someone's content im internet they are going to find you too. This is also very easy to control with a basic software.
What you are trying to impose is that we can used this platform(WIKIBITS) for a translation services?  Translation is very hard task and it needs skills to be able to do the job. What I understand about this platform is this is all about giving information which I think commonly found in other existing browser.

No, I am trying to explain that, its not easy to cheat the system, if you copy-paste a content from internet.  Nowadays they are good softwares to catch these cheaters easily.
Well that is true, plagiarism is really serious issue and it can easily be caught with help of online softwares. These people who plagiarise material over the internet are punished with appropriate punishments such as bans etc.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

That will really be great i cant really wait to have wikibits working version or just beta edition am sure it will pick up users eventually and of course many blogger will want to write there atleast you will be credited for your work

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

Let us allow dev team to analyze the bugs that might be new for them to fix the issues, they might be required to find the root causes and make the commands to fix the bugs.
BranZolt

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:04:30 PM

Yes, wikibits project always compared to wikipedia. I am expecting that dev can make a feature that will make them different from wikipedia aside from wikibits is in blockchain technology.
Its because wikibits concept is almost same as wikipedia and from the name itself they already have similarities that is why it can be easily compared to it.
Wikipedia would serve as a great competition. But the features on paper for this platform seems like this it will outperform Wikipedia. The reward system is actually nice which will maintain the quality of results.
The features on paper surely outperforms Wikipedia but the user base Wikipedia right now is enormous and to compete with that is really a difficult job.
Exactly,there is like no way one can compare these two very different projects even if they have some common features.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

If that is the case, probably their reputation would be destroy due to the fact that they won't be able to fixed some problems with regards to their project. This is something that dev will answer this issue immediately so that peoples doubt will be cleared.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

Let us allow dev team to analyze the bugs that might be new for them to fix the issues, they might be required to find the root causes and make the commands to fix the bugs.
the platform is still under development, so developers will fix many mistakes many times until the platform is perfect. So let's wait and we will evaluate the already ready work.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

Perhaps this will be an alternative to Wikipedia, in which information very often comes across and is not clear, requiring clarification
Well, Wikipedia is the source of information for now, how can you tell that wikipedia doesn't have a clear information?
Yeah, wikipedia doesn't provide information that is not clear, perhaps it is the source of information needed to know the truth. Maybe, they misunderstood the main services this wikipedia.

In my opinion. I think the reason why Wikipedia provide half of or not clear information, Is because they don't have enough funds to support that many information right? As you can see there is a donation button on their site, If you want to help them. But wiki bits will surely bring quality and complete information If the ICO will be successful.
I am sure that the project will undoubtedly reach a level higher than Wikipedia. This project has more support than Wikipedia itself. So there is no doubt that there will be much more information there than there.
Ive been a loyal user of wikipedia and google search during my college days, maybe this generation will be more attach to wikibits since cryptocurrency and blockchain is already being accepted in this generation.
This generation would be different from before. And Wikibits will replace soon the Wikipedia because of the cryptocurrencies circulating around the world. I just hoped that the ICO of this project will going to success because it's only 4 days to go and still no updates about the bounty campaigns.
Yes you are right and I agree with your vision towards our upcoming future ahead of us. We are now in the different era from before. Unlike from the past that this is too far to think that this will happen. But throught the power of today's technology here it comes, the Wikibits project that will lead us to a better future.
Exactly did not suffice such cognitive project and cryptoworld. Knowing original wikipedia - it very popular in simple Internet, hence wikibits will become popular in the world crypto and will become such site, to which it is possible to send both beginners, and skilled.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

No, I am trying to explain that, its not easy to cheat the system, if you copy-paste a content from internet.  Nowadays they are good softwares to catch these cheaters easily.
Well, I am hoping that good software will be really effective to catch people who wanted to cheat in the system. My question is "Are you using that kind of software?". Because if the dev would know that maybe you can have the chance to work with them imo.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

Yes of course, even if developers have a long standing and experience of the previous works. That many things and subjects which are now developed and will be developed in the long term this new not only for community, but also for developers. And of course demands time and persistence. And besides development itself and news not always unambiguously influence news, a lot of things still depend on the general trend in the market.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:36:40 PM

Perhaps this will be an alternative to Wikipedia, in which information very often comes across and is not clear, requiring clarification
Well, Wikipedia is the source of information for now, how can you tell that wikipedia doesn't have a clear information?
Yeah, wikipedia doesn't provide information that is not clear, perhaps it is the source of information needed to know the truth. Maybe, they misunderstood the main services this wikipedia.

In my opinion. I think the reason why Wikipedia provide half of or not clear information, Is because they don't have enough funds to support that many information right? As you can see there is a donation button on their site, If you want to help them. But wiki bits will surely bring quality and complete information If the ICO will be successful.

Who said that wikipedia doesn't provide clear information !! it doesn't paid people to create content and donation is only for keep the website running. So the money has nothing to do with that, wekipedia don't want any one to control those information and write his point of view, it's open for everyone. The only problem with wikipedia is providing this info in traditional manner.

Wikibits is not focusing on general information or politics , instead they aim to focus on type of information that solve problem, info that you need in your daily life.
Underrated

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:43:11 PM

the platform is still under development, so developers will fix many mistakes many times until the platform is perfect. So let's wait and we will evaluate the already ready work.
I am sure that this project is going to turn out the best in future so for sure the team needs to work hard for it and surely it would be developed soon. I am eagerly waiting for its full developed platform to be released.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

I am sure that this project is going to turn out the best in future so for sure the team needs to work hard for it and surely it would be developed soon. I am eagerly waiting for its full developed platform to be released.
We cannot talk anything will occur at future. But I think you have something right, this project will be better for people gain knowledgement.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

Yeah, hopefully the team tackled this issue which makes things complicated if the dev didn't answer this. An upgraded servers makes fast and reliable connections, hope the dev can handle this issue.

Someone at telegram group said that dev or support have a bit active at here. I really hope they will keep observing this topic and give us more clearly.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:44:34 AM

Yeah, hopefully the team tackled this issue which makes things complicated if the dev didn't answer this. An upgraded servers makes fast and reliable connections, hope the dev can handle this issue.

Someone at telegram group said that dev or support have a bit active at here. I really hope they will keep observing this topic and give us more clearly.
Yeah, most of the project like this was active on the telegram or discord or even slack. But, they were not active in any social media. Probably they want to improve the project first.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: