Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

Perhaps this will be an alternative to Wikipedia, in which information very often comes across and is not clear, requiring clarification
Well, Wikipedia is the source of information for now, how can you tell that wikipedia doesn't have a clear information?
Yeah, wikipedia doesn't provide information that is not clear, perhaps it is the source of information needed to know the truth. Maybe, they misunderstood the main services this wikipedia.

In my opinion. I think the reason why Wikipedia provide half of or not clear information, Is because they don't have enough funds to support that many information right? As you can see there is a donation button on their site, If you want to help them. But wiki bits will surely bring quality and complete information If the ICO will be successful.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:19:31 AM

Wikibits is one type of Wikipedia where you can get information about anything you want to know.but I think it should work for the crypto world as launched through crypto world.but can it give information just like Wikipedia?
I think simple section will be created as well, but here to the sense from it little, indeed simple wikipedia is constantly filled up and to copy her there is no sense. It is necessary mainly uniqueness.

Yes, wikibits project always compared to wikipedia. I am expecting that dev can make a feature that will make them different from wikipedia aside from wikibits is in blockchain technology.
Its because wikibits concept is almost same as wikipedia and from the name itself they already have similarities that is why it can be easily compared to it.
Wikipedia would serve as a great competition. But the features on paper for this platform seems like this it will outperform Wikipedia. The reward system is actually nice which will maintain the quality of results.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:11:36 AM

Perhaps this will be an alternative to Wikipedia, in which information very often comes across and is not clear, requiring clarification
Well, Wikipedia is the source of information for now, how can you tell that wikipedia doesn't have a clear information?
Yeah, wikipedia doesn't provide information that is not clear, perhaps it is the source of information needed to know the truth. Maybe, they misunderstood the main services this wikipedia.

In my opinion. I think the reason why Wikipedia provide half of or not clear information, Is because they don't have enough funds to support that many information right? As you can see there is a donation button on their site, If you want to help them. But wiki bits will surely bring quality and complete information If the ICO will be successful.
I think everything will depend on the price. The price should be small and at the same time sufficient to maintain the platform and its development.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:16:57 AM

Wikibits is one type of Wikipedia where you can get information about anything you want to know.but I think it should work for the crypto world as launched through crypto world.but can it give information just like Wikipedia?
I think simple section will be created as well, but here to the sense from it little, indeed simple wikipedia is constantly filled up and to copy her there is no sense. It is necessary mainly uniqueness.

Yes, wikibits project always compared to wikipedia. I am expecting that dev can make a feature that will make them different from wikipedia aside from wikibits is in blockchain technology.
Its because wikibits concept is almost same as wikipedia and from the name itself they already have similarities that is why it can be easily compared to it.
Wikipedia would serve as a great competition. But the features on paper for this platform seems like this it will outperform Wikipedia. The reward system is actually nice which will maintain the quality of results.

In compared to the Wikipedia, this platform will surely get a lot of information because of the reward system but how are they going to maintain the quality of all the content?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:17:26 AM

If the information differs from the well-known wikibits, what will happen to it-it will be replaced or deleted-will it be possible to complain about the content?
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

This is the best thing Wikibits has done for the community to make more people really happy. I expect that in this case, Wikibits will be able to solve the traffic problem in its service. Especially now, this problem is very common because of the large amount of information inside and outside the server.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:39:59 AM

In compared to the Wikipedia, this platform will surely get a lot of information because of the reward system but how are they going to maintain the quality of all the content?
Of course, they were picking the best quality content before publishing the information. This means that every content needs to be reviewed.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

Information every day becomes more and more, and really need alternative sites for its storage. I will follow the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

The features on paper surely outperforms Wikipedia but the user base Wikipedia right now is enormous and to compete with that is really a difficult job.
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:23:43 AM

Of course, they were picking the best quality content before publishing the information. This means that every content needs to be reviewed.

does it mean need official team to pick up the good content ,wow ,how many people should hired to do this job.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

Here, many write that the information will be better than Wikipedia, but who will write articles for this platform?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

I am sure that the project will undoubtedly reach a level higher than Wikipedia. This project has more support than Wikipedia itself. So there is no doubt that there will be much more information there than there.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

There will a quality checker and reviewer generally for wikipedia in the same way for our common wikibits community there may be a quality system that will take care of all the content.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

Meh, I can already see a ton of people just blatantly copy pasting from Wikipedia if they start giving out tokens for doing data entry or writing articles

well, this is not possible, you probably know it from translation campaigns here in bitcointalk. If you use google translater they find it out and here if you use someone's content im internet they are going to find you too. This is also very easy to control with a basic software.
What you are trying to impose is that we can used this platform(WIKIBITS) for a translation services?  Translation is very hard task and it needs skills to be able to do the job. What I understand about this platform is this is all about giving information which I think commonly found in other existing browser.

No, I am trying to explain that, its not easy to cheat the system, if you copy-paste a content from internet.  Nowadays they are good softwares to catch these cheaters easily.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

Maybe you are right about this, and maybe only few members are contributing now that is why only few information is updated. Anyway, as time passes by I am sure many will support it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

I am sure that the project will undoubtedly reach a level higher than Wikipedia. This project has more support than Wikipedia itself. So there is no doubt that there will be much more information there than there.
Ive been a loyal user of wikipedia and google search during my college days, maybe this generation will be more attach to wikibits since cryptocurrency and blockchain is already being accepted in this generation.
This generation would be different from before. And Wikibits will replace soon the Wikipedia because of the cryptocurrencies circulating around the world. I just hoped that the ICO of this project will going to success because it's only 4 days to go and still no updates about the bounty campaigns.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

If the information differs from the well-known wikibits, what will happen to it-it will be replaced or deleted-will it be possible to complain about the content?

The devs should put a button or report link so if the posted details is correct and it was really helpful to others, by doing that they can monitor if the content is legit and really help us.

ace09

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

Ive been a loyal user of wikipedia and google search during my college days, maybe this generation will be more attach to wikibits since cryptocurrency and blockchain is already being accepted in this generation.
This generation would be different from before. And Wikibits will replace soon the Wikipedia because of the cryptocurrencies circulating around the world. I just hoped that the ICO of this project will going to success because it's only 4 days to go and still no updates about the bounty campaigns.
Yes you are right and I agree with your vision towards our upcoming future ahead of us. We are now in the different era from before. Unlike from the past that this is too far to think that this will happen. But throught the power of today's technology here it comes, the Wikibits project that will lead us to a better future.
melch100

Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

The devs should put a button or report link so if the posted details is correct and it was really helpful to others, by doing that they can monitor if the content is legit and really help us.

You have a point, because we cannot be sure that all shared contents are right and really helpful to us. I hope that dev will look about this concern and address it properly.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

The devs aren't almighty and dont know about each and every topic. Doubt they'd be able to understand every mistake and how to fix it. So there's that
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: