Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:17:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling  (Read 17171 times)
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

The best tactic when markets are falling is to hold and buy more if you believe in this coin. Market will recover and you will be in profit.

sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

A lot of people panic sell straightaway which is the wrong move and if you're patient, you can just hold until the trend passes.
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

I strongly suggest you not to panic first.Then if you think that prices will go lower you may turn your assets to fiat or usdt.So you will be safe.Another option is just hodling till the next pumps.
I agree with you, the important when the price plunged don't be panick and dont selling your coin, because that will give you incur losses for yourself. When the price go down we have to be patience and be calm, it's enough, and you have to believe that the price will go up again.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

To make the right decisions, during the fall of the market, you need to have a lot of experience and always follow the news.
If there is no experience and time, it is better to be an investor for a long time.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

When the market falls I try to buy, at the first fall, I did not do it and regretted. This time, with the fall, I bought the maximum, now I'm already in the waiting stage Cool
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
indeed when the price falls the best way just hold it. trading techniques do require great patience, especially when prices are falling. if there is a panic it will decide a decision that can be detrimental if it can not handle with a cold head. my advice keeps holding until the price goes back up. usually the price hike does not last long. if still have the capital, take advantage of this decrease by buying as many coins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

The best tactic when there's a price drop in the cryptocurrency you have invested on, although it may sound cliché, is still staying calm. When you're panicking and agitated you do things you weren't supposed to do, you are acting compulsively based on what you think is the best at the moment. This makes you into thinking that cashing-out on your investment is the best thing to do at the moment but it isn' the best decision in the long run, so stay calm and hold.
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

My tactics when the market is falling is to not panic and I do this by reminding myself as much as possible that this is just normal market movements and that the market will never stay down forever. I take a look at the money which I have made and that keeps me calm knowing that there is more to come. Also if I can afford it, I just buy into the market when prices are falling.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
geverciss

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

I strongly suggest you not to panic first.Then if you think that prices will go lower you may turn your assets to fiat or usdt.So you will be safe.Another option is just hodling till the next pumps.
I agree with you, the important when the price plunged don't be panick and dont selling your coin, because that will give you incur losses for yourself. When the price go down we have to be patience and be calm, it's enough, and you have to believe that the price will go up again.

As Douglas Adams said "Don't panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day". This advice never lets anyone down. Doing bulk-sell you will ruin your chances to gain more by hodling in future.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

When the market is falling, best thing to do is just hold onto your investments and ride out the wave. Or, if you're savvy enough, sell at the beginning of the fall, and then buy back in when it starts recovering.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
when market conditions fall, holding is the best way to restore market conditions. in addition to restoring market conditions, holding also minimizes the likelihood of the risks to be received. so we do not get a loss when the market falls.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

First of all, you need to control emotions which will mislead you. After that, if the price of the coin in your portfolio is much drop than you expected, you will not earn anything by you sell it, instead of that, you should get the coins that are priced down and that can inflate your account. In the meantime, you can also trade short-term.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:24:38 PM

Hi all,
Thanks
I use holding tactics for longer. because by holding longer I believe the price of coins and market conditions will increase. holding with a short time will not produce big profits.
philad220

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

I'm used to holding whenever the market is falling, I hold my coins to overcome and it remains the tactics I will ever use. Many begginers in crypto do engaged in panic sell when their prices are getting down, which will later make them regret. I'll say just HOLD.
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

To protect your money when the market is falling you are holding your coins until the market rises in price and benefits you. That way you can get your capital back even your money can come back bigger than your capital. When the market is falling, you do not panic and rush to sell your coins, because thinking if you do not sell you will lose more, it is wrong. You must keep your coins and wait until you get a profit.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:44:07 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 06:57:44 AM by Zicadis

A falling market in the crypto economy is the best time to go on a shopping spree
as most coins can be bought at a discount, and knowing that crypto prices cant be in the red forever...

Some risk is all it takes to make the perfect investment and Afaik crypto investments are proving to be one of the popular investment ventures of our time.

When the market is falling, best thing to do is just hold onto your investments and ride out the wave. Or, if you're savvy enough, sell at the beginning of the fall, and then buy back in when it starts recovering.
Agree with you, during this time experienced crypto uses will usually have two options :

• Hold onto to the coins till recovery
  • You could buy more coins to take advantage of the bleeding market
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

The least risky is to try to quit the game. Just sell your assets and fix profits. After that, "sit on the fence" and wait until the market again demonstrates the growing trend. This is the simplest version of the development of events.
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

Everyone choose his own tactic, i keep all my coins that i got last half of year, because i seen the highest result on the january, so i dont wanna sell them now when market is not restored
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

When the market was falling I cashed out my ETH I was holding into USDT, when it started to pick up again I bought back into ETH and also some other coins. It was a good time to average down with some of the projects I was invested with and some of the quality alts have already almost doubled in price from their recent lows.

I also scaled back my ROI targets from around 75% down to 25 - 30% so taking profit from new ICO projects at the right time was key.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

it depends but if you alredy invested you r money, you just have to wait, don't look too much your folio and be patient
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: