Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3501 times)
Ariel1122

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

I really like crypto coin because in crypto even if you have a little amount of money you can invest it in many tokens ang earn alot of profit in small capital, in just frew days, crypto currency is my life, crypto help us in many ways.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

That is true I super like it the cryptocurrency because it can be converted into a flat money which we can do transaction or we can buy anything we want. ICO token is acceptable and I like it too because it can be an earning because this is a profit.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

That is true I super like it the cryptocurrency because it can be converted into a flat money which we can do transaction or we can buy anything we want. ICO token is acceptable and I like it too because it can be an earning because this is a profit.
I am new with cryptocoin, i am interested on it and i choose and like bitcoin.

Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

Of course 100% yes, crytocurrency like bitcoin  will change your life of living for a better, it has the ability to sustain all your needs, its freedom, you can do it anywhere, anytime and it is for all, everybody can work or get involve with this, which can give extra and gaining income, help you to save or earn for your future, so Bitcoin is Life.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

right now i like crypto world because in this world i do not need to go out to get money.
simply by playing on a PC and doing your own research to invest in ICO or alt coin and the profits will come.
this is the greatness of technology of the era

ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

Well it is true that you can make an income from bitcoin.But i don't understand how profitable it became for you as i can see that you are just a newbie so can you please make it clear on how you make profitable income from bitcoins by being a newbie .As far as my knowledge every get paid if they are enrolled in campaigns but the payment will be based on their membership ranks. Please don't mind me asking just make it clear on how you made profitable income by being just a newbie cheers . Grin

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

Yes from a year ago i have gathering the knowledge of the crypto currencies i have mainly used bitcoin and the Ethereum in the year so i am very curious and i have pay attention to the digital money for the entire time period. Bitcoin is good to use it for the other reason as i can use it in a different way like if some one need crypto we can send them and we can further use this currency to buy some service in the bitcoin forum so i can receive a quality work by the medium of this forum.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

I love cryptocurrencies I learn a lot about money,currency and how the market use. Crypto help me a lot because it gives me more profit than to my regular job.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

Its hard to find any person who dont like crypto (maybe only government officials or maybe bankers). Resided them i dont see who could hate crypto. This is probably the best thing that ever happen to us, with many opportunities to earn them in various ways and various crypto.
Calling governments and banking systems as the only ones who could hate bitcoin or other crypto coins was hilarious. I literally laughed, you are absolutely right about this. I hope you heard about Jamie, the CEO of JP Morgans, talking rubbish about bitcoin and behind the scenes, JP holds bitcoin. this world is full of hypocrites, honestly. The only reason why I did my own research about bitcoin and now I love it.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

Yes.  I realy realy like crypto coin becuase its a good to have this coin.  When its go high value.  You have a big profit that you earn in crypto coin. And also if you have a high valur token. 
Crypto currencies is no doubt one of the biggest innovation of this 21st century and that it really helped number of people in making some very good amount of money and it is still helping lot of people in changing the lives of so many others as well. I do like crypto currencies as this is the only thing which can help me earn as much amount of money as we want to make as the market value is highly volatile.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

of course I really like crypto curency because for me crypto is a rice field, I can plant / invest in it like follow some ico and bounty, I can get profit from it and use it for altcoin trading, hopefully this can bring me to be rich

This is a forum for people who are into crypto, but I don´t take an emotional stance on it. I like cryptos as long as they give value to me and to society.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

of course I really like crypto curency because for me crypto is a rice field, I can plant / invest in it like follow some ico and bounty, I can get profit from it and use it for altcoin trading, hopefully this can bring me to be rich

This is a forum for people who are into crypto, but I don´t take an emotional stance on it. I like cryptos as long as they give value to me and to society.
I really like crypto it makes my life comfortable. Crypto helps me to understand in how to be wise in trading or investing my money. Also crypto has a good benefits it helps my daily needs and fulfill my goals in life.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Yes I like crypto coins, that's why I'm here. crypto coins is a source of income that can help meet the needs of life. Maybe not everyone gets rich because of crypto coins, but I think crypto coins are quite helpful to supplement income.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Yes I do. its like stock market that you are buying shares on a company and choosing the best coin for you to gain profit in trading long term or short term.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

For me, crypto is a new method for making money, both through trade and investment. As long as we connect with the internet, both are very easy to do and controlled without limitation of space and time, crypto is able to provide a sense of security and comfort to the users, because wherever we are, crypto transactions can be done.
Yes, I really like crypto coin. It is the latest innovation that gives opportunities to professionals and even non-professionals to earn profit out of trading or by simply investing on it. By the name it self, crypto characterize quick transactions, easy to learn and operate that leads to fast earnings. The highest software technology behind it is decentralization which allows peer to peer or straight transactions. We all gain benefit from crypto currency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:03:27 AM

Absolutely, it helped me to save money and wait for the right time in terms of using it. Because we all know that the value of cryptos are unstable and may somehow surprised us overnight from a value of $1 to $60 by just leaving it is one of the reason too I like it.
Yeah it is good innovation for the best of mankind it help people in many ways some use it to save money some use it to change their living styles by making profit in it and it has given me a lot and I am very thankful to the crypto especially bitcoin it has made my life easy in all phases of life and I am sure it will keep giving me and I suggest bitcoin to those who want to make money while sitting at home to become rich.

caseback

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

I like this also our new style of money our newest digital money,it helps us develop how to use in a new ways.,we can save/invest/trade and make a profit on it.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

I believe that crypto coin is a new way for us to search more income on the internet. and like the other way to make money on the internet, crypto coin has its own way to help us to make money. but there will be always a risk behind that way so we need to be careful to invest our money in the cryptocurrency and remember that although we can get unlimited income from the crypto-coin, we can also get lose all of our investment but we still have a chance to recover our money and even we double the amount of our money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

How can anyone could not like crypto if it can give you financial freedom? Or somehow can change your life forever if you just believe in cryptos. It's just like buying gold and gems and the more you hold it, the better value it can get.

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

How can anyone could not like crypto if it can give you financial freedom? Or somehow can change your life forever if you just believe in cryptos. It's just like buying gold and gems and the more you hold it, the better value it can get.
As I am reading about cryptocurrency ,I might like crypto coin because it is a good type of investment that is why ,I am interested in joining this bitcoin forum to achieve more informations about bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: