Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75304 times)
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

I bet ALAX have already a strong community support and have a strong partnerships so maybe there's no need to launch an official bounty campaign. Plus their airdrop will be a big help to build a good coin circulation supply.

It depends I think. If they want to gain a lot of traction a bounty campaign could be helpful, but it is not a must of course if there is already a lot of interest in the product. And also the airdrop should not be too significant or there are many people going to simply dump.

If they already have a big community, they can limit their airdrop to those areas they would like more developed, like just telegram or media for example. Airdrops are pretty good in increasing community and gaining attention.

Those airdrops for telegram, I don't know how effective they really are. And also there is a lot of bot action and people sign up a hundred times. The groups explode and everyone gets a few bucks in the end. Don't know whether I would like that for my project...
This is really what happens( Many companies are trying to fight bots but they are bad at it and the result is people who really work and benefit get a penny....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

That is clear the functionalities areas of both types of tokens. ALX is pegged to fiat and will be accessible directly on exchanges. Whereas other which is called ALA is designed to be used for content purchasing. What other way will be to get ALA except buying it with ALX with 20% discount ? Will this also be purchasable even without need of ALX ?

People can buy ALA with fiat as well as I understand, but without discounts. And ALA will not be trading on exchanges?

That's right. You can buy ALA for cash in special shops partners, there won't be discounts since you buy it with cash and it won't be traded on exchanges.
then the two tokens will have different functions  one will be tradable on the exchange and one will be an internal utility token...
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

That is clear the functionalities areas of both types of tokens. ALX is pegged to fiat and will be accessible directly on exchanges. Whereas other which is called ALA is designed to be used for content purchasing. What other way will be to get ALA except buying it with ALX with 20% discount ? Will this also be purchasable even without need of ALX ?

People can buy ALA with fiat as well as I understand, but without discounts. And ALA will not be trading on exchanges?

That's right. You can buy ALA for cash in special shops partners, there won't be discounts since you buy it with cash and it won't be traded on exchanges.
then the  tokens will have different functions will be tradable on the exchange and also will be an internal utility token...

How it will be calculate ALA price in fiat even if ethereum price going down. Mostly all ICO have related price to eth or btc.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

then the  tokens will have different functions will be tradable on the exchange and also will be an internal utility token...

How it will be calculate ALA price in fiat even if ethereum price going down. Mostly all ICO have related price to eth or btc.
That is what I usually think about when I see the finansial goals in crypto. The price is so unstable and all the goods and services needed for the project are sold mostly in fiat money.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

at the road map i have read, DECENT is already ahead of schedule with the updated version of working API and SDK documentation, thats good.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

That is what I usually think about when I see the finansial goals in crypto. The price is so unstable and all the goods and services needed for the project are sold mostly in fiat money.
It looks like it is a whish full thinking but I hope that they will be able to achieve it
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

Wow, 28 threath pages in just a few days. Looks like the community is growing an follows the project

Well, gaming is a big market and I think there are even a lot of gamers in the crypto market.

Not just gaming itself, but also think e-sports

Would be nice when ALAX sponsored an e-sports team. Great advertisment for them

Wow, that's a great idea! Let's hope their ICO raises enough for a decent marketing campaign
Yes. Some t-shirts, caps and VR-glasses for example.
I dont know, if sponsoring will bring you more attention, because only nerds are looking the game contests.  Grin
An advertizement on a big website could maybe more useful.

I think nerds/gamers are among the bggest crypto investors nowadays

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

ALAX will issue ALA tokens that will not be limited in number and their value is pegged to FIAT. If a game developer requests the pay-out of their ALA tokens then ALAX pays out the corresponding amount in FIAT, a certain fixed amount will be deducted as a processing fee.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

HOw can you buy with fiat? Wiretransfer? CC?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:44:59 AM

Wow, 28 threath pages in just a few days. Looks like the community is growing an follows the project

Well, gaming is a big market and I think there are even a lot of gamers in the crypto market.

Wow, that's a great idea! Let's hope their ICO raises enough for a decent marketing campaign
I dont know, if sponsoring will bring you more attention, because only nerds are looking the game contests.  Grin

No they are the bounty hunters, the real investors are old office dudes  Grin
During early days of cryptos we see supporters of project nowadays I see more scammers and airdrop hunters
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

A selection of those, maybe also PayPal and credit cards, if they are going to deal with cash the are not many alternatives.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

A selection of those, maybe also PayPal and credit cards, if they are going to deal with cash the are not many alternatives.
If ALA is focused for people that don't use crypto then they should use the easiest and more common payment systems like using the credit card.

zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

This is a very good payment option for investors to consider and invest in this project. This project is receiving very good support from the community which is very commendable to the management team of this project, I will follow up the project to be able to decide to invest in it.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

If ALA is focused for people that don't use crypto then they should use the easiest and more common payment systems like using the credit card.
I can honestly say that there are more people in Europe who have a PP account rather than a credit cardt
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

I can honestly say that there are more people in Europe who have a PP account rather than a credit cardt

they will, I find it unlikely they won't have credit card option

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

This is a very good payment option for investors to consider and invest in this project. This project is receiving very good support from the community which is very commendable to the management team of this project, I will follow up the project to be able to decide to invest in it.

Sounds like a legit plan to give everyone an opportunity to support the project. Both crypto literate and illiterate .
Also it is a sound business modal, an improvement for an existing market
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

That is true. I think Credit Cards are more or less an American thing for daily payments.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

one question to DEV, what is the maximum amount planed to be collected during the ICO?

Do you mean the hardcap? If so then the hardcap is set to 30 000 ETH. Meanwhile there is no softcap for this project. The project will continue no matter how much fund they collected during the token sale period.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

No they are the bounty hunters, the real investors are old office dudes  Grin
During early days of cryptos we see supporters of project nowadays I see more scammers and airdrop hunters
Many gamers are involved in crypto so it's normal that there are many projects in this sector.

ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:07:01 AM

There are a billion gaming tokens. What makes Alax stand out from those others? Besides being on the Decent platform... I wonder if that's a positive or negative.

There are two things - one is that there are two companies -  DECENT and Dragonfly - that are already established. DECENT spent a lot of time developing its blockchain and Dragonfly its more than 100 million active users. By making a joint venture there is a huge time-saving effect since we do not need to create a whole new blockchain or marketing the product to new users. We will already have users from day one.
The second thing is the system of two tokens. It maybe looks complicated and unnecessary at first but when you will think about it, you realize how it is important for the future success of the project. Many projects have only one volatile token and you have to buy it on crypto exchange and this is something what will ordinary non-crypto people never do. They just want to buy games. They don't want to get bothered by some bitcoin, private key, and exchange and transfer fees. They would never go this way. and won't force them. They will be always able to buy their ALA tokens in brick stores or from the people who are interested in crypto and will sell ALA to them. If you want to disrupt the market you cannot force your customers to make radical changes in their lives. You have to change to meet their demands - and that is what we do by having two tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: