Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4287 times)
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

The repay.me will use the REME-Coin to create a currency with a real, measurable value. How is it possible?
Each REME-Coin stands for a fixed number of advertisements on the repay.me marketplace, which is checked every six months and adjusted if necessary.
How a price of the REME-Coin will be determined?
Issue price of a REME-Coin is based on the market value for advertising inserts on comparable marketplaces.
Can you please give me some examples!
Sure)  Those who buy 1000 banner insertions today, pay between $50 and $100 TKP (price per thousand of contacts) depending on the advertising space, e. g. on highly frequented websites with shopping-inclined customers.
Here is one morel example:
A REME-Coin is covered with 10 banner advertisements as an advertising form. This means that you could exchange a REME-Coin for 10 banner advertisements at any time. In the above example of banner ads (1000 ads for $50), 10 ads are worth about $0.50.
Thank you, it really helped me! Now I understand, what the real value of REME-Coin mean.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

What is the potential for increasing the value of the REME-Coin?
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

The advertising possibilities on repay.me will become increasingly interesting for advertisers due to the growing number of repay.me users. Therefore, each REME-Coin will have a fixed starting value that is far above the issue price and gains value over time.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

“Every one of over 1 billion Facebook users […] work averagely 20+ minutes per day on liking, commenting, and scrolling through status updates. That is more than 300.000.000 working hours of free digital labour per day.”
Taken from DataEthics, this finding addresses the collection of user data and content. The concept is neither new nor unknown; however, the dimension is mostly unseizable for the individual.
As people living in the age of technology, we are aware that there are entities who gather our data for unknown purposes. Big companies come up with increasingly innovative ways to profit from user data. They are tracking what we do, where we go, what we like. The methods and purposes of data collection keep expanding, with seemingly no end or limit in sight.
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/600/1*rr4Wfzy7KN1lU1D_Fto_rw.jpeg
The companies which increase their sales volume through user data and content are popular market leaders such as Facebook, Google and Amazon. A major reason for the success of these companies is that they have embraced the mindset of “data as an asset” (see The Guardian). Treating data as a form of capital means that firms gather, commodify, and make as much money as possible out of the collected data. People often do not know how their data is taken and used, let alone how to give meaningful consent.
According to data and analysis agency Zenith, online advertising has overtaken television to become the world’s largest advertising medium. Especially great online players such as Facebook and Google have realized this trend and adjusted their business strategy. During the last years, the two companies have effectively established a duopoly in digital advertising revenue.
Organizations and members of the media industry have been increasingly critical of Google and Facebook for their online advertising practices. One of the critics is journalist Tina Brown, who rose to prominence as the editor of Vanity Fair and of The New Yorker. In an interview for recode, Tina Brown says: “I am very angry and upset about the way advertising revenue has been essentially pirated by the Facebook-Google world, without nearly enough giveback — no giveback, really — to the people who create those brilliant pieces […].”
In contrast to companies who benefit from user data and content without letting their users participating in their sales, repay.me remunerates its users: the repay.me marketplace offers up to 100% cashback which is taken from their advertising revenues. While other companies make large sums out of their user data but keep the assets for themselves, repay.me users benefit from an innovative cashback system: the more involved the users are within the repay.me community, the more cashback they get.
repay.me users receive cashback from every purchase. The cashback is paid back in small daily amounts until the full price is reimbursed. Additionally, activities such as recommendation of the marketplace to friends or writing a product review can boost the user’s cashback engine. The company will also issue its own cryptocoin, the REME-Coin, in 2018. The REME-Coin will accelerate and ease up the cashback process, and will be applicable online and offline. Right now, repay.me works on the global acceptance of the REME-Coin.
Flex123

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

The advertising possibilities on repay.me will become increasingly interesting for advertisers due to the growing number of repay.me users. Therefore, each REME-Coin will have a fixed starting value that is far above the issue price and gains value over time.
From the onset, the REME-Coin performance prognosis is promising, because the advertising contacts guaranteed by a REME-Coin become more numerous and more valuable.
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

From the onset, the REME-Coin performance prognosis is promising, because the advertising contacts guaranteed by a REME-Coin become more numerous and more valuable.
Innovative forms of advertising (e.g. recommendation ads) can be purchased exclusively with the REME-Coin, which is another one of the many advantages of the REME-Coin.
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

Innovative forms of advertising (e.g. recommendation ads) can be purchased exclusively with the REME-Coin, which is another one of the many advantages of the REME-Coin.
The increasing acceptance and application possibilities of the REME-Coin for end customers are additional positive motivating factors.
Flex123

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

The increasing acceptance and application possibilities of the REME-Coin for end customers are additional positive motivating factors.
With the increasing number of repay.me users, the selection and segmentation options for advertisers will also become more elaborate on repay.me
Flex123

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

SYLVIO PIERTZA - Senior Software Engineer
https://i.imgur.com/GWb7T35.png
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

REME-Coins are backed up with user data , which are constantly growing. The amount of coins will not increase after the pre-sale, but the amount of data will.
vovanchik1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

REME-Coins are backed up with user data , which are constantly growing. The amount of coins will not increase after the pre-sale, but the amount of data will.
You are right, cause each user’s activity produces a new set of data that is interesting for buyers of coins.
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

“Every one of over 1 billion Facebook users […] work averagely 20+ minutes per day on liking, commenting, and scrolling through status updates. That is more than 300.000.000 working hours of free digital labour per day.”
Taken from DataEthics, this finding addresses the collection of user data and content. The concept is neither new nor unknown; however, the dimension is mostly unseizable for the individual.
As people living in the age of technology, we are aware that there are entities who gather our data for unknown purposes. Big companies come up with increasingly innovative ways to profit from user data. They are tracking what we do, where we go, what we like. The methods and purposes of data collection keep expanding, with seemingly no end or limit in sight.
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/600/1*rr4Wfzy7KN1lU1D_Fto_rw.jpeg
The companies which increase their sales volume through user data and content are popular market leaders such as Facebook, Google and Amazon. A major reason for the success of these companies is that they have embraced the mindset of “data as an asset” (see The Guardian). Treating data as a form of capital means that firms gather, commodify, and make as much money as possible out of the collected data. People often do not know how their data is taken and used, let alone how to give meaningful consent.
According to data and analysis agency Zenith, online advertising has overtaken television to become the world’s largest advertising medium. Especially great online players such as Facebook and Google have realized this trend and adjusted their business strategy. During the last years, the two companies have effectively established a duopoly in digital advertising revenue.
Organizations and members of the media industry have been increasingly critical of Google and Facebook for their online advertising practices. One of the critics is journalist Tina Brown, who rose to prominence as the editor of Vanity Fair and of The New Yorker. In an interview for recode, Tina Brown says: “I am very angry and upset about the way advertising revenue has been essentially pirated by the Facebook-Google world, without nearly enough giveback — no giveback, really — to the people who create those brilliant pieces […].”
In contrast to companies who benefit from user data and content without letting their users participating in their sales, repay.me remunerates its users: the repay.me marketplace offers up to 100% cashback which is taken from their advertising revenues. While other companies make large sums out of their user data but keep the assets for themselves, repay.me users benefit from an innovative cashback system: the more involved the users are within the repay.me community, the more cashback they get.
repay.me users receive cashback from every purchase. The cashback is paid back in small daily amounts until the full price is reimbursed. Additionally, activities such as recommendation of the marketplace to friends or writing a product review can boost the user’s cashback engine. The company will also issue its own cryptocoin, the REME-Coin, in 2018. The REME-Coin will accelerate and ease up the cashback process, and will be applicable online and offline. Right now, repay.me works on the global acceptance of the REME-Coin.
Companies will gather and sell user data. The producers of this data, namely the users, will not profit from it. repay.me offers you the chance to benefit from marketing your data.
You can decide yourself if you want to have a piece of cake as well.
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

You are right, cause each user’s activity produces a new set of data that is interesting for buyers of coins.
Anyone who wants to access this data in the future must have REME-Coins.
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

You should hurry up as the amount of data increases every second, while the amount of coins remains the same.
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

You should hurry up as the amount of data increases every second, while the amount of coins remains the same.
This results in the REME-Coin becoming much more interesting and valuable for the advertising industry.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

How can we increase the value of the REME-Coin?
filimonov33

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

The repay.me  targeting tool can be precisely fine-tuned to increase segmented contact value.
filimonov33

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

The repay.me  targeting tool can be precisely fine-tuned to increase segmented contact value.
Also, the contacts behind a REME-Coin will then become more and more valuable due to the increasing amount of data.
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

Also, the contacts behind a REME-Coin will then become more and more valuable due to the increasing amount of data.
Classical banner ads are only one of many forms of advertising offered on repay.me, as repay.me has developed new and very special forms of advertising that enable advertisers to inform a whole target group or region within minutes.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

Classical banner ads are only one of many forms of advertising offered on repay.me, as repay.me has developed new and very special forms of advertising that enable advertisers to inform a whole target group or region within minutes.
What is the benefit from a selection of such target groups?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: