Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4286 times)
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

Is it risky to invest real money in REME-Coins?
Unlike bank accounts or other financial accounts, REME-Coins are not covered by a public insurer or a deposit guarantee fund. A loss of access, for instance, always represents a total loss.
There is always a risk associated with uncertain legal regulations.
What does it mean?
The regulatory status of tokens and its underlying technology is unclear or not regulated in many jurisdictions. It is currently not possible to predict the future legal treatment of token and blockchain-based ecosystems.
I agree, cause changes in legislation can have significant negative effects on token and blockchain-based ecosystems.

Certainly. However, this market needs to be regulated. This will reduce the main risks for investors.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:40:02 AM

Hello good day! How is the project progress and when will be the platform to be released. I want to try it and made some feedback for the platform. Thanks and goodluck.
Hello! repay.me is planning the marketplace prelaunch for the second quarter of 2018, with the possibilities of registering and placing products. In addition, the REME-Coin will be issued on June 14th, 2018. The live start with an MVP approach is planned in the III. quarter of 2018. All the latest news about the project you can find on Twitter https://twitter.com/repay_me and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/repay.me.official/
Thanks for this wonderful answer and sharing some knowledge. That's great then. I would like to be one of the MVP so that I can give some feedback of how REMI-coin is amazing project than the others.
tadex01

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

Why is your ICO(presales)taking such a long period of time
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:32:12 AM

Why should people invest their money in REME-Coins?
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

According to their own research, repay.me will be the first crypto-centric online shopping platform with its own coin. The REME-Coin will hit the nerve of the time in many aspects (“Claim profits from your data”). In this way, the REME-Coin will establish itself as a new standard in the shopping and cashback world.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

All purchases - online and offline - paid with the REME-Coin qualify for up to 100 percent cashback on repay.me. Therefore repay.me will push worldwide acceptance of the REME-Coin. Thanks to the worldwide acceptance of REME-Coin as a means of payment, users will benefit from the full cashback functionality by simply paying with the REME-Coin anywhere.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

According to their own research, repay.me will be the first crypto-centric online shopping platform with its own coin. The REME-Coin will hit the nerve of the time in many aspects (“Claim profits from your data”). In this way, the REME-Coin will establish itself as a new standard in the shopping and cashback world.
Marketplace operators may only receive funds from customers under certain legal conditions. For this reason, sales commissions must be invoiced separately to sellers. Recently, marketplace payment providers therefore split payments immediately. However, repay.me is not aware of such a solution for cryptographic currencies. In the area of cryptocurrencies, REME-Coin will be the first and only coin that enables these processes for marketplaces.
Advertisers and retailers will not only benefit from the enormous advantages of the repay.me marketplace, but will also have exclusive access to innovative and effective advertising formats through the REME-Coin.
ellleM

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

I know that repay.me provide its customers with the different bonus programs. What are they?
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

I know that repay.me provide its customers with the different bonus programs. What are they?
Partners, major investors and consultants are enabled to buy REME-Coins with a partner bonus of +50 percent. Major investors who do not meet the requirements for the partner bonus receive a bonus depending on the investment volume.
ellleM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

Partners, major investors and consultants are enabled to buy REME-Coins with a partner bonus of +50 percent. Major investors who do not meet the requirements for the partner bonus receive a bonus depending on the investment volume.
Can you tell me in more details about the bonus for major investors?
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

Sure. For example, it can be 5% bonus for investment from 10.000 to 49.000 CHF. 10% from 50.000 to 99.000 CHF and 15% from 100.000 CHF.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

Sure. For example, it can be 5% bonus for investment from 10.000 to 49.000 CHF. 10% from 50.000 to 99.000 CHF and 15% from 100.000 CHF.
There is also so called «friendship bonus».  Rather than paying big companies for expensive advertising, repay.me is promoting viral growth with a bonus of +10 percent for inviting friends. Both the sender of the invitation link and the recipient, i.e. the new investor, receive an extra bonus of +10 percent (up to the 2nd level)
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

There is also so called «friendship bonus».  Rather than paying big companies for expensive advertising, repay.me is promoting viral growth with a bonus of +10 percent for inviting friends. Both the sender of the invitation link and the recipient, i.e. the new investor, receive an extra bonus of +10 percent (up to the 2nd level)
During pre-sale, there is a staggered temporal bonus. In addition to the purchased REME-Coins, investors receive the bonuses. The amount of the bonuses will be announced soon.
ellleM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

During pre-sale, there is a staggered temporal bonus. In addition to the purchased REME-Coins, investors receive the bonuses. The amount of the bonuses will be announced soon.
Thanks for the useful information
Falkgornos

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

Many companies have recognized the high demand for cashback, coupons and other saving opportunities. However, existing cashback systems exhibit substantial weaknesses such as low cashback, cashback included in higher product prices, unattractive award systems etc.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

Marketplace operators may only receive funds from customers under certain legal conditions. For this reason, sales commissions must be invoiced separately to sellers. Recently, marketplace payment providers therefore split payments immediately. However, repay.me is not aware of such a solution for cryptographic currencies. In the area of cryptocurrencies, REME-Coin will be the first and only coin that enables these processes for marketplaces.
Advertisers and retailers will not only benefit from the enormous advantages of the repay.me marketplace, but will also have exclusive access to innovative and effective advertising formats through the REME-Coin.
Each REME-Coin will give access to a fixed number of advertisements on the repay.me marketplace. The issuing price of a REME-Coin will be based on the market value for this fixed number of advertising inserts on comparable marketplaces. Therefore each REME-Coin will hold an inner value from the beginning, which will be above the issuing price.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

Many companies have recognized the high demand for cashback, coupons and other saving opportunities. However, existing cashback systems exhibit substantial weaknesses such as low cashback, cashback included in higher product prices, unattractive award systems etc.
This opens up a huge potential for repay.me, as repay.me responds to customers’ needs much more consistently
Falkgornos

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

This opens up a huge potential for repay.me, as repay.me responds to customers’ needs much more consistently
What are the advantages of usage repay.me?
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

repay.me allows up to 100 percent cashback for both online and participating offline stores (boutiques, restaurants, etc.) and even for used items. repay.me users can influence the amount of their daily cashback payments themselves through various platform activities, such as inviting new active users, participating in surveys or writing helpful product reviews. Already after their first purchase, users receive cashback payments in daily amounts. This happens until up to 100 percent of their purchases are fully repaid.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

repay.me allows up to 100 percent cashback for both online and participating offline stores (boutiques, restaurants, etc.) and even for used items. repay.me users can influence the amount of their daily cashback payments themselves through various platform activities, such as inviting new active users, participating in surveys or writing helpful product reviews. Already after their first purchase, users receive cashback payments in daily amounts. This happens until up to 100 percent of their purchases are fully repaid.
In order to increase the payout speed, repay.me introduces the REME-Coin, which makes it possible to pay out advertising revenues immediately as cashback. For repay.me users, the REME-Coin, as part of the cashback amount, is available in their wallet app within 24 hours. Additionally repay.me users receive cashback in fiat currency (EUR/USD)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: