Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
iAMawi123 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patriot_rf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

It is unambiguously sure that crypto trader since the person has money he doesn't depend on anybody except itself, having carried out the analysis, having thought it is possible to increase greatly well what you have, and the hunter nevertheless is dependent on ICO from number of participants, etc.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

If you are an investor and you have a lot of capital, I advise you to become a full time crypto trader because I am convinced that the profit you earn will be many times higher than the hunter. bonus. However, the risk is high, you can lose everything. On the other hand, if you choose bounty hunters, it gives you stable income, less risk, employment and a reasonable time. So I still encourage you to choose to be a bounty hunter just like me

tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

Full time crypto trading is for the big spender in the crypto world while mass hunting is a way to get some money to invest in crypto. The answer to the question is relative because some have money to invest and they go into full time crypto trading while some don't have the money to invest then they are into mass hunting.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

A mass bounty hunter must first build assets to be able to bounty hunt. It requires time to build your account in Bitcointalk, it requires time to reach a large number of followers in Twitter and it takes time to generate a large number of followers in Facebook. If you want to create a blog with enough audience not to mention learning a language to translation level....

Trading can be done straight away.

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

A full time trader is better. A professional trader can make the same amount of money that a bounty hunter can make in 24 hours.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

I choose being an bounty hunter , Im not gonna  call my self as a pro in trading so I more focus on bounty. Despite the risk of it I know some is legit , and just like trading patience is the key. And I like doing bounties , a good source of income and so all. So I better become a bounty hunter than a full time trader thats all.
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

A mass bounty hunter must first build assets to be able to bounty hunt. It requires time to build your account in Bitcointalk, it requires time to reach a large number of followers in Twitter and it takes time to generate a large number of followers in Facebook. If you want to create a blog with enough audience not to mention learning a language to translation level....

I have read all the comments and surprised! Why to choose between those two? The best is you do both. You participate to the bounties and try to make some money there and when you make money, you use it in your trading to make it even more.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

good trader will destroy any bounty hunting of course

if you find some undervalued decent REAL projects you can see 50x 100x in short periods then to the next one ... entry and exit are all there are left to perfect once you get the hang of spotting a real new crypto skilled developer starting a new project or revamping an old one.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

if you are new to the crypto world, i suggest you to start with bounty hunting first rather than go on trading now when you do not know that much yet about the crypto world and how things work around here. and ai highly doubt that you are dedicated enough to spend your whole 16hrs per day on researching and learning things about cryptos and trading altogether. and besides, bounty hunting is a great way to earn a few bucks that can help you with trading and at the same time help you learn little by little about how things work in the crypto world like how the prices move, what makes them move, and so much more. you can get all this even without actually investing anything else but your time.

this is just an advice, if you take it good, if you don't still good. i just hope that you make the right decisions that will give you the most benefits you can get while the crypto world is still up and running.

good day Smiley
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

Actually you can do both, you can do bounty at the same time become day trader of crypto. How? just join in to bounty signature campaign, then while youre exploring things here in forum you can actually post something sensible then you still somehow get some stakes, 15 post per week is the usual requirement for bounty signature campaign and that wont affect your time in doing tradings. So proper time management and you can do both of it,
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

Choosing what you really want might be hard, but if you are looking for suggestions then i will suggest being a Bounty Hunter. For me, trading has their risk in which you cannot get back what you gave away. Trading will take some time because you need to learn about the platforms of the tokens you are trading and learning will take a lot of time. Bounties can give you large payouts after a few months or weeks if their campaigns have ended.

You can also take time to understand what are the advantages and disadvantages of being a Bounty Hunter and being a Trader. Both jobs are profitable and might give you a large profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

Now all the coins value is very cheaper in the market and traders can utilize the time but many potential cheap coins instead of investing on ICO and waiting for the coin to be available in the marketplace and price growth.

If you are ready wait for long time means you can invest on ICO or participate in bounty projects to get the free stacks from the ICO owner in the time of the token has been distributed.

Cons in trading- Value fluctuations will take away your profit from you, nothing else
In bounties- Owner may scam you, tokens may not be worthful after launched to the market place too.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

Not exactly sure what you mean by the term,"mass bountyhunter". If you are planning on making multi accounts to participate in bounties, your accounts will get tagged and you will end up with negative rating. Instead learn TA and become a regular trader.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:08:40 PM

Trading can bring you more income than bounty hunting but it comes with more risks as well. If you are an experienced trader, go with trading. Or else bounty hunting is stable and less risky.
Davehad

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

With Bounty Hunting I think really you can only concentrate on one Bounty Hunt at a time - for example if you're involved in the signature campaign it's impossible to have more than one signature at a time - unless you run a signature campaign from one ICO and a social campaign from another - it's difficult to mix and match I would think.
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

Im think bounty hunter better.
Because as I consider the bounty is safer, a couple of messages, retweets, reposts and that's all. In trading, you make one mistake, you lose money. It can be said that trading doesnt bother mistakes.I have such an opinion because I dont understand much about trading, I can change my opinion with experience.
Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:38:04 PM
Merited by Daffadile (4), allahabadi (3)

The answer to this question depends upon a person's asset.
A person can't earn more than bounty hunters unless he has a capital.
Certainly, trading will give you alot (provided that you have the above requirement).
Let's also consider if you plan to hold a certain coin or do a day to day trade.
I prefer holding since it can give you alot of profit(more than 1000x if you chose a good one)
Day to day trading can cost you alot if you happen to sleep with an order
Then when you wake up, the price level is so deep.

Mass bounty hunter is time consuming but doesn't require a capital. You only need to invest your time.
Doing this one is like throwing your life. Don't become too greedy. Just join enough bounties. Make sure to allot time for yourself. Consider your health and spend time with your family. You are missing out alot in your life dude if you become a mass bounty hunter.

Summary:
 Go for trading if you have a capital and confident with your trading skills
Or
Do bounties but not in the expense that you are sacrificing alot
coolcountry

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

I have read all the comments and surprised! Why to choose between those two? The best is you do both. You participate to the bounties and try to make some money there and when you make money, you use it in your trading to make it even more.

The problem is time, of course. You simply will not have enough time to build up an account and accumulate followers across various channels. Add to that the fact that day trading takes even more time than that... So you probably have to choose between the two.

Julunguul

Activity: 473

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

depends on time, and actually we can do both of it

we market still become ridiculuous, we can be a bounty hunter, search some short-time bounty or with an easier terms and condition and then if the market stable, we can trading.

im sure you are not actually keep your eyes on the monitor for 24/7, so we can manage to become both of them. and of course will be give more profit than what we think
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: