Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

Of course, overkill is always ugly. Rest assured your recommendation is noted and we will do this the right way.
It's already a good sign that the team is responding on the messages in here Wink
This is putting out a good signal towards the people following the project

Sorry man but that's the very least they can do Cheesy You must have made a lot of bad experiences to be happy about a team responding to questions Tongue
I agree that answering the questions is the minimum that they should do, but in several projects they do not do it or do it every so often.

I wouldn't even touch such projects. Sad thing is that others can't force themselves to be that disciplined and those scammers still make money off those people. A team not answering questions is a very bad sign, period.

So for now our judgement is , no proper community manager = bad project ?
No proper community manager means bad marketing, not bad project.
Maybe they should hire one if they don't want to do it by their own. An active community manager is a must-have on bitcointalk.
If they want to collect as much money as they said on the ICO the need someone to manage the social media and forums like bitcointalk.
If I read it right, they already have a big team behind this project... so I think they will be in more often soon.

I have a greater preference for the use of Metamask, due to some problems we have faced in the past with MEW, I have been in other good projects like Kepler and I had losses of chips in Mew, but this is a personal opinion and not so relevant

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

It'll be great that the people who get to tour the Kepker labs and talk to the team will be able share with the community about their findings and impressions of the project too..

Yeah, as far as I know it will be the first investor with 10 eth - Kepler team provides for him this opportunity to visit Georgia.
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

It'll be great that the people who get to tour the Kepker labs and talk to the team will be able share with the community about their findings and impressions of the project too..

Yeah, as far as I know it will be the first investor with 10 eth - Kepler team provides for him this opportunity to visit Georgia.
That sounds great to me. As you say I think that the person who goes to the labs should share his feelings about the project and the team.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

this project threatens to become the most powerful and promising in the first quarter of the new year.
With such an excellent idea and a strong and powerful team, you can easily take a hard cap. I will definitely take part in the bounty
I don't know if it's that easy to collect that much money. The market is really down at the moment although ICOs are very hyped at the moment.

thats what people said in the middle of September. just wanted to mention that

We will make some counter actions against the market dump

The market will bounce back by the time of ICO. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
That's your prediction? I want to believe it but can you tell me the facts that will lead to the rise again. The market strongly react to the news, are there any good ones recently or upcoming?

Not my prediction but my assessment. Crytospace and the ICOs have been due a pretty good housecleaning. We've seen scams, crazy pumps and dumps ( currency manipulation) and all that. I think with proper regulation, we could see good ICOs like this with real-life application of the blockchain technology take a life of its own. We should remember that technology is the key here. I bought in when it was when bitcoin was at $4000+ that even if at this point it's still a 100% profit. It will bounce back.

Really, many people have complained about the possibility of regulation, do not think exaggerated any form of control or combat fraud. Cryptospace needs to have its ways of identifying future problems and prevention. Project as Kepler will succeed is need recognition, should not be overshadowed by scandalous projects with no future

Sorry for coming in late. It is in the interest of everyone involved if we can work out mechanism to reduce fraud in this space. I believe KYC is among the first good step being taken towards that goal. We should be happy with the news of SEC Chairman seeking a softer approach towards crypto business. Hopefully, we will see some bounce after this first good news in a week of serious bad news after another.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:59:48 PM

this project threatens to become the most powerful and promising in the first quarter of the new year.
With such an excellent idea and a strong and powerful team, you can easily take a hard cap. I will definitely take part in the bounty
I don't know if it's that easy to collect that much money. The market is really down at the moment although ICOs are very hyped at the moment.

The market will bounce back by the time of ICO. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
That's your prediction? I want to believe it but can you tell me the facts that will lead to the rise again. The market strongly react to the news, are there any good ones recently or upcoming?

Not my prediction but my assessment. Crytospace and the ICOs have been due a pretty good housecleaning. We've seen scams, crazy pumps and dumps ( currency manipulation) and all that. I think with proper regulation, we could see good ICOs like this with real-life application of the blockchain technology take a life of its own. We should remember that technology is the key here. I bought in when it was when bitcoin was at $4000+ that even if at this point it's still a 100% profit. It will bounce back.

Really, many people have complained about the possibility of regulation, do not think exaggerated any form of control or combat fraud. Cryptospace needs to have its ways of identifying future problems and prevention. Project as Kepler will succeed is need recognition, should not be overshadowed by scandalous projects with no future

Sorry for coming in late. It is in the interest of everyone involved if we can work out mechanism to reduce fraud in this space. I believe KYC is among the first good step being taken towards that goal. We should be happy with the news of SEC Chairman seeking a softer approach towards crypto business. Hopefully, we will see some bounce after this first good news in a week of serious bad news after another.
I think a lot of changes are coming in the next months in terms of regulations to the crypto world. I hope everything ends well..

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

i have seen many mech or robotic blockchain platform, but this (kepler) its a special one, im sure this project will success..

Could you share some of these other projects?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

It will become harder for ICO's to run their funding with the SEC who want's to have more knowledge, but overall I do think we did hear some good news today.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

It will become harder for ICO's to run their funding with the SEC who want's to have more knowledge, but overall I do think we did hear some good news today.

Exactly, no more shitty scam projects, but continued trade! regulation is a must

Begin2018

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:16:15 AM

so has anyone bought tokens yet?  I just want to know for sure that if i send eth to their "contribution address" 0x5f338..etc that'll be buying tokens?
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:26:31 AM

so has anyone bought tokens yet?  I just want to know for sure that if i send eth to their "contribution address" 0x5f338..etc that'll be buying tokens?
There are 57 investors counted on the dashboard, but the sold amount is still zero.
The community building is already started, just login on their website and click "Buy KEP", and then fill the KYC and follow the next instruction.
Begin2018

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

so has anyone bought tokens yet?  I just want to know for sure that if i send eth to their "contribution address" 0x5f338..etc that'll be buying tokens?
There are 57 investors counted on the dashboard, but the sold amount is still zero.
The community building is already started, just login on their website and click "Buy KEP", and then fill the KYC and follow the next instruction.

Yah, I've done that.  I'm wondering if anyone has successfully bought when they transfer eth to the "contribution address" in the BUY KEP link on the Dashboard.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:45:57 AM

Yah, I've done that.  I'm wondering if anyone has successfully bought when they transfer eth to the "contribution address" in the BUY KEP link on the Dashboard.
If you still hesitate, you can try to contact them on the telegram group: https://t.me/KeplerTechnologies , or even personally (send a pm to their team members in there).
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:20:31 AM

so has anyone bought tokens yet?  I just want to know for sure that if i send eth to their "contribution address" 0x5f338..etc that'll be buying tokens?

Just create an account and then you can buy here. https://www.keplertek.org/login
wiredideas

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:24:19 AM

Which eth wallet are most ppl here using?

MyEtherWallet is solid. I personally use it.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:45:06 AM

Hi !
Dear Community Members!
We have great updates! As most of you were asking about affiliate program.

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

How would you like to be paid!?
It’s up to you! Simply choose whether you’d like to be paid in ETH or KEP tokens.
•  Register to our affiliate program and get your referral link
•  Share your unique referral link with your friends
•  Your friend clicks on your referral link.
•  He/she registers for the crowdsale and gets assigned to you.

Crowdsale will start in 24 hrs

HURRY UP!!!

I didn't find the way on the website to get my ref, and make an account, any healp would be great : )

I'm on the process of making a tutorial about that I will post it here as soon as I'm done. Thanks

wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:47:38 AM

Hi !
Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

It’s up to you! Simply choose whether you’d like to be paid in ETH or KEP tokens.
•  Register to our affiliate program and get your referral link
•  Share your unique referral link with your friends
•  Your friend clicks on your referral link.
•  He/she registers for the crowdsale and gets assigned to you.

HURRY UP!!!

I didn't find the way on the website to get my ref, and make an account, any healp would be great : )

click on the left side on the numbers, and goto 2. then buy and it'll allow you to make an acct.

Why do you need to buy to become an affiliate?
I dont mean to diss, but the website is quite confusing, can use some help on front end

I have to admit, the acct page isn't what i had expected from this ICO.  I feel like it's was rushed.

Don't worry, that account page is still a work in progress, we will change and edit things there to make it look better and add some more functionality. But thanks btw for bringing this up. Here in Kepler we will always try to meet or exceed your expectations.

CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

Hi !
Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

HURRY UP!!!

I'm on the process of making a tutorial about that I will post it here as soon as I'm done. Thanks

Thats a good idea with the tutorial.  Wink
wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

Hi !
Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

•  Register to our affiliate program and get your referral link
•  Share your unique referral link with your friends
•  Your friend clicks on your referral link.
•  He/she registers for the crowdsale and gets assigned to you.

HURRY UP!!!

click on the left side on the numbers, and goto 2. then buy and it'll allow you to make an acct.

Why do you need to buy to become an affiliate?
I dont mean to diss, but the website is quite confusing, can use some help on front end

You actually don't need to buy anything to become an affiliate. You only need to register and have your own acct. page on our site so you could access your own dashboard. Btw, that site is a work in progress will add some functionally as we go along. Please bear with us for the time being. Thanks.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

HURRY UP!!!

Great opportunities for all people in here. Well done team.

Btw. Reaching to 4.4 is great but you should hear the voices of our legendary and hero members also too.

We are listening to everyone. Some community members asked that we lower our bonuses to prevent investors dumping their free tokens as soon as we get listed. We've done that, we lowered our bonus rates. Some community members asked if we could level up our transparency. We've done that, we will bring to our HQ the very first one who will invest 9-10 eth in our crowdsale. Some community members asked us to edit/disable/put something on our website. We've done that too. So here, you could see a pattern that we are indeed listening to our community, for what are we without them? You speak, we listen. If it's for the good of the project and our community, consider it done.

CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:08:06 AM

Another Great Picture from KEPLER.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: