Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

Dear Community Members!
We have great updates! As most of you were asking about affiliate program.

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

How would you like to be paid!?
It’s up to you! Simply choose whether you’d like to be paid in ETH or KEP tokens.
•  Register to our affiliate program and get your referral link
•  Share your unique referral link with your friends
•  Your friend clicks on your referral link.
•  He/she registers for the crowdsale and gets assigned to you.

Crowdsale will start in 24 hrs

HURRY UP!!!

Great opportunities for all people in here. Well done team.

Btw. Reaching to 4.4 is great but you should hear the voices of our legendary and hero members also too.

We are listening to everyone. Some community members asked that we lower our bonuses to prevent investors dumping their free tokens as soon as we get listed. We've done that, we lowered our bonus rates. Some community members asked if we could level up our transparency. We've done that, we will bring to our HQ the very first one who will invest 9-10 eth in our crowdsale. Some community members asked us to edit/disable/put something on our website. We've done that too. So here, you could see a pattern that we are indeed listening to our community, for what are we without them? You speak, we listen. If it's for the good of the project and our community, consider it done.

Great to see you interacting and responding to all questions. How big is your team already?

I like how things are going as well

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

It’s up to you! Simply choose whether you’d like to be paid in ETH or KEP tokens.

HURRY UP!!!

Btw. Reaching to 4.4 is great but you should hear the voices of our legendary and hero members also too.

We are listening to everyone. Some community members asked that we lower our bonuses to prevent investors dumping their free tokens as soon as we get listed. We've done that, we lowered our bonus rates. Some community members asked if we could level up our transparency. We've done that, we will bring to our HQ the very first one who will invest 9-10 eth in our crowdsale. Some community members asked us to edit/disable/put something on our website. We've done that too. So here, you could see a pattern that we are indeed listening to our community, for what are we without them? You speak, we listen. If it's for the good of the project and our community, consider it done.

Great to see you interacting and responding to all questions. How big is your team already?

We are a big family now. You can check our website to see our team members there. Aside from that, we have 100+ technicians, engineers and scientists working for us. Our Advisors and Consultants are some of the best you can find out there.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

HURRY UP!!!

We are a big family now. You can check our website to see our team members there. Aside from that, we have 100+ technicians, engineers and scientists working for us. Our Advisors and Consultants are some of the best you can find out there.
I think its important enough to provide the information/profile of the scientists.
Would you publish them?
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

''1 KEP = $1.25 , the token price is fixed based on USD and only. Also the Value of KEP will never go below $2 because of it’s complex and land value.''

This is from the Kepler website, can someone explain to me how they can claim that the price will not go below $2?

Good question. I could assume they try to make something like a trade wall? but would make no sense. But just to say that there is a value thanks to complex and land value is unrealistic. Would benice if the devs would give insight in their thoughts about this.

One of the key advantage of kep project is the support it gathered and sponsorship from private and public sector. And even get the full support from the government of georgia.  If you want to gather information regarding kepler getting the land to build the mega factory for free , read the official policy here http://qartuli.ge

Another one that will give more value to this token,  Kepler technologies will be exempted to corporate income tax for 5-10 years and this will enable the company to reinvest all generated income  into project development and dividends distribution. Kepler is ensuring that all the funds from ico will be chanelled  to projects that will increase its value.
So what will happen after 10 years? the dividend will still stay the same right?

i think it will same for devidends distribution depending on percentage of investment. this is only my opinion, we should waiting devs to answer it or they have another perpective about it.
Maybe it's because of the value that both the factories and the land on which they sit have. It would be good to clarify it.

I actually answered this already in one of my posts here. But most of you are correct. We are an asset-backed token our value is as solid as it can get, as the value of our token asset is woth the millions of dollars worth of Kepler's physical assets.

But  how should your asset back your tokens? Your coins will be traded on a free market, so that the price would be determined by supply, demand and what people are willing to pay. How will you make sure that people will not sell lower in a crash or whatever?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

I actually answered this already in one of my posts here. But most of you are correct. We are an asset-backed token our value is as solid as it can get, as the value of our token asset is woth the millions of dollars worth of Kepler's physical assets.
But  how should your asset back your tokens? Your coins will be traded on a free market, so that the price would be determined by supply, demand and what people are willing to pay. How will you make sure that people will not sell lower in a crash or whatever?
I think this is a concern that involves ALL projects / stocks / etc... each company has the risk to devaluate when a marketcrash happens, it's called risk on investment.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

''1 KEP = $1.25 , the token price is fixed based on USD and only. Also the Value of KEP will never go below $2 because of it’s complex and land value.''

This is from the Kepler website, can someone explain to me how they can claim that the price will not go below $2?

Good question. I could assume they try to make something like a trade wall? but would make no sense. But just to say that there is a value thanks to complex and land value is unrealistic. Would benice if the devs would give insight in their thoughts about this.

One of the key advantage of kep project is the support it gathered and sponsorship from private and public sector. And even get the full support from the government of georgia.  If you want to gather information regarding kepler getting the land to build the mega factory for free , read the official policy here http://qartuli.ge

Another one that will give more value to this token,  Kepler technologies will be exempted to corporate income tax for 5-10 years and this will enable the company to reinvest all generated income  into project development and dividends distribution. Kepler is ensuring that all the funds from ico will be chanelled  to projects that will increase its value.
So what will happen after 10 years? the dividend will still stay the same right?

i think it will same for devidends distribution depending on percentage of investment. this is only my opinion, we should waiting devs to answer it or they have another perpective about it.
Maybe it's because of the value that both the factories and the land on which they sit have. It would be good to clarify it.

is not possible, i think it's just psicological assurance that no matter how the market is performing the factory will be there and his value fixed

something like USDT even if it may be a bad example, note that even USDT could go under, nothing is really stopping it.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
FlorianB

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

Hi i just filled out the KYC. Is there any information how long it will take until i am able to buy?

At the moment i get the message "Your account is awaiting verification". Would really like to buy in first stage Smiley

thanks for your help

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:49:59 AM

Hi i just filled out the KYC. Is there any information how long it will take until i am able to buy?

At the moment i get the message "Your account is awaiting verification". Would really like to buy in first stage Smiley

thanks for your help

I hope you win the ticket for the trip to Georgia and write us a report afterwards.  Smiley
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

thanks for your help

Usually it takes 1 Hrs, invite your friends to earn extra 5 %

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

thanks for your help
Is it necessary to fill it out if I want invest some money into the project? I thought it may be enough without registration as in some other projects
Inoss

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> For those who has the questions regarding the token price. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The token price will grow every month due to monthly announcements.
1. we will receive 550 000 sqm land for free - reason for price pump
2. Kepler Universe Platform Alpha launch - price again goes up
3. Starting complex Construction - price goes up
4. uploading huge projects on Kepler Platform (we have several great projects ready to upload, we will do it to support the platform at first stages) - people see how good the platform operates and price again goes up
5. different other announcements and in the end official launch of the Kepler Complex

>>> The expected income of Kepler Mega Factory + Platform is expected to be 1 bln a year, which can end up with greater income <<<

Now imagine, the token price is $8, but you know that Kepler Technologies will be buying your tokens for  $400 000 000. how would it boost the token price? or even when you see there is huge dump on all crypto market would you still sell your token for cheaper price? <<< I don't think so, as you know there is still demand on your tokens.

Cons:
there will definitely be speculations and the price can often jump, so it will be up to you to evaluate the average support line.

Inoss

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

thanks for your help
Is it necessary to fill it out if I want invest some money into the project? I thought it may be enough without registration as in some other projects

Unfortunately it is important to fill that form.

1. we / program see your transfer - calculate the amount of tokens you bought + bonuses
2. The tokens will be transferred to you only after you are approved and you have linked the wallet from where you made the contributions
3. we do it to because of KYC

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> For those who has the questions regarding the token price. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

4. uploading huge projects on Kepler Platform (we have several great projects ready to upload, we will do it to support the platform at first stages) - people see how good the platform operates and price again goes up
5. different other announcements and in the end official launch of the Kepler Complex

>>> The expected income of Kepler Mega Factory + Platform is expected to be 1 bln a year, which can end up with greater income <<<

Now imagine, the token price is $8, but you know that Kepler Technologies will be buying your tokens for  $400 000 000. how would it boost the token price? or even when you see there is huge dump on all crypto market would you still sell your token for cheaper price? <<< I don't think so, as you know there is still demand on your tokens.

Cons:
there will definitely be speculations and the price can often jump, so it will be up to you to evaluate the average support line.

is there a photograph picture of the future possible kepler land ?  or a gps location
Inoss

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

Cons:

is there a photograph picture of the future possible kepler land ?  or a gps location

https://www.google.ge/maps/place/41°37'13.9"N+44°55'58.5"E/@41.620534,44.9307373,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d41.620534!4d44.9329256

also check the video we shared here, in the end our CEO shows the place

p.s. we are going to take half of that green heaven Smiley

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

Lol Inoss you're bullish as hell on the price, this statement:

Well if they will deliver I don't see why not

Inoss

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

Lol Inoss you're bullish as hell on the price, this statement:

Well if they will deliver I don't see why not

we can bet on this ^ ^

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

I think this is a concern that involves ALL projects / stocks / etc... each company has the risk to devaluate when a marketcrash happens, it's called risk on investment.

Of course this is a problem which affects every project and every crypto currency, but I don‘t want to see false promises and if maybe the price is falling a lot of shitstorm because of this promises.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

how much money are going to be used for the buyback?

that you described is the best case scenario but then in reality there can be problems along the way.
What i would like to hear as an investors is that you can solve problems it may arise.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

Dear Community Members!

😎 IT IS LIVE NOW 😎

Keplertek.org

HURRY UP!!!

I think its important enough to provide the information/profile of the scientists.
Would you publish them?

Yes, we will publish all their credentials when Kepler Universe Platform has come online.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
dokai

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

This is a great project. The universe Kepler platform will benefit investors, innovators, and developers of robotic and high technology-based projects to realize their ideas.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: