Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6406 times)
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

Well it advisable you study the projects you are about to promote and not just doing that for the sake of getting paid for the campaign, because once you promote the projects you are helping them to scam more people other then your self. So my advice is always study the white papers of any project to know it authentication.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:55:37 PM

I always advise you to be able to see the composition of the team first and also see how the team's performance, we can not immediately trust a bounty program if without trusting the concept and performance. so I think that's what we must understand first.
xen14

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

it's highly recommended to take a look at the forums dedicated to discussions about the project or similar projects. Put questions towards the project team and draw conclusions from the types of responses you receive or discussions you read in these forms.
-Are the project developers open to dialogue?
-Are they forthcoming or are they evasive?
-Are responses specific or do the parties involved speak in generalities?
-Do they come off as overly optimistic?
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

There are many fake Ico's most of them these days are scam. You as a beginner don't invest yet if you don't understand yet the project if it is good. Search before investing in this kind of platform just to make sure.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

Try to avoid them by obtaining information. Check their team, Whitepaper, problem-solution, their promotion on social media. The residence of the team is important as well (if you see countries like Malta, Singapore, they are the most likely not going to be taken down by the government). Then try to find manager´s past bounties, how were people responding to him in the announcement/bounty chat. No one can ensure that this particular is going to survive the ICO phase/manager will reward you like he should, but you can definitely minimize the probability of this problem  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

The best way to rely on Manager who really pay us at the end of the campaign, can see yourself some managers who entered the list manager trusted, but do not trust 100% of the manager because we still have to see the existing team on the project whether there is one teams who have committed fraud if there is better we skip.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

Well, there are lots of ways to identify fake ICO's from those who are not. All you need to do is to check the (1) What is the of the goal of their project. There are so many ICO's present that offers so many identical goals and targets that's why you have to distinguish which among them is highly successful. How to spot this? (2) Check their whitepaper. A whitepaper serves as the blue print and the full report of the project or the campaign being advertised. A whitepaper must be well-written, complete and concise. (3) Check the roadmap. Check whether the details int eh roadmap is attainable or not or if the sequence of the whole project is based and patterned as to what is shown in their roadmap. (4) Know the team members and adviser. You have to know if they have issued concerning with their previous ICO's or what project of theirs had become successful already. (5) Observe the community. Try to know if the community is active or if the managers and developers are active. This will very well indicate whether the project will be supported by public or not. Without the community, the project will ceased to exist.

Although, all of these are not 100% reassuring. When it comes to money, anything is possible. Even good ICO's may turn into a scam later on. However, if you are very much hassled by what is posted above, you can try referring to the projects being handled by well-known and well-trusted campaign managers here. They surely study their projects first before advertising them.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:37:26 PM

The best way to rely on Manager who really pay us at the end of the campaign, can see yourself some managers who entered the list manager trusted, but do not trust 100% of the manager because we still have to see the existing team on the project whether there is one teams who have committed fraud if there is better we skip.
This is a very good tactic. I even saw on this forum topic, which was a list of bounty managers with a list of bounty companies in which they worked. Now unfortunately I could not find this topic.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

This is a very good tactic. I even saw on this forum topic, which was a list of bounty managers with a list of bounty companies in which they worked. Now unfortunately I could not find this topic.
I have kind of that topic but it is on the local (Russian) thread: click

Back to our topic - you should understand that it’s always important to do your own research, do not rely on other's opinion.
My strategy is to look at:
1. The idea (and ask yourself - does the project really need blockchain technology and their own tokens?)
2. Team and advisors (check theirs LinkedIn profiles)
3. White Paper and Road Map
4. Softcap and Hardcap
5. Token metrics and prototype (+ their actions to tokens which will not be sold)
6. Social pages and site
maxiimallist

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

I have kind of that topic but it is on the local (Russian) thread: click

Back to our topic - you should understand that it’s always important to do your own research, do not rely on other's opinion.
My strategy is to look at:
1. The idea (and ask yourself - does the project really need blockchain technology and their own tokens?)
2. Team and advisors (check theirs LinkedIn profiles)
3. White Paper and Road Map
4. Softcap and Hardcap
5. Token metrics and prototype (+ their actions to tokens which will not be sold)
6. Social pages and site
Oh, thank you very much. Yes, this is the same topic I was talking about.
And about this topic: when analyzing projects, I estimate the various parameters of the project, but for me the estimation of a bounty manager is one of the decisive parameters for a difficult choice from several projects.  Smiley

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
sualesso

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

First of all, look at the project itself, the website, which is, if you see that the team of incomprehensible people and the quality of the product is low, it is worth considering ! Check the rating on the websites of the ICO, if it is not icobench, it is not necessary to participate !
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

If you are a newbie I think the best way to determine a good ICO would be by checking out if the bounty manager has a good rank (Sr. member or above). You should try joining the ICOs  telegram group and see whether people are supporting the ICO. Asking other experienced members about the specific project might help a lot too.
dunup

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

You just need more experiense.
Participate in projects that interest you.
In time, you will learn how to distinguish good projects from a boolshit. Of course not in 100% of cases

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

Forgot man. keep calm and forgot...
during last 2 months have 8-9 skam ICO with fake team. 3 company gives tokens with 0 price. I leave it for hold for future. sometimes its happend
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

if we have already invested in ICO, we can't do anything else. but if we are only limited participants of the fake bounty, we can immediately stop following and find a new bounty. because if we want to report, we can not report to anyone.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

Better choose a trusted bounty manager which is more likely that the bounty campaign will succeed. There are some successful ICO that i got no payment and there's nothing i can do about it. Just keep participating on bounty campaign because most campaign are paying compare to those who are not.
We know they have many trusted bounty but must choose to that bounty manager has know in this forum.
Because they have some good bounty rewards they given for those participated.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

It is not easy to find a good ICO and bounties. The reason is there are so many scams projects. But i follow several procedures to find a good ICO's. Here are the methods :
1) Use below mentioned websites to find the best ICO's
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
2) After selecting ICO's from the above sites normally i read all the whitepapers to get the clear idea
3) Then i read their road map and team members as well
4) Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates
5) Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts
6) Do only projects from good bounty managers.

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

Well to be honest we can't say if the bounties or campaign we've participated in will pay , I have some steps to share the first is just be aware , be wise on choosing the bounty , second if you have friend on your side ask them , third and the last conduct a review to the manager if the recent campaign is legit. I think this would reduce the percentage of scam bounties around 60 to 40 percent I guess , so anyway good luck , and keep up the good work.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

Fake ICO Bounties should include those that require KYC. They will not provide these items for investors and general communities.
Any ICO demanding bounty hunter to KYC is fraud.
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

You should always read the whitepaper and the ICO reviews of them. Join to a bounty manager who got a great reputation because they always the ones who promote ICOs that less on turning as SCAM but still not tottally safe to those scam ICOs cause they can always become an SCAM even they hot high ICO rate / Good Roadmap or Bounty Manager.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: