Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:57:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6406 times)
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

Let me advice to you,make a research about the ico you want you choose and see what can they do in our community,if they can its nice ,and another one is ovserve if they`re active in their project, these are the things that i know to prevent ICO`s and bounty.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:46:03 AM

I you have participated at some ico and bounty project, but there are not really when the ico start and until end of their ico, you could leave their bounty campaign and try to join another campaign. You have loss your time to participated at fake ico and you will not get anything payment from this bounty campaign. You have look if you are joining another campaign you have get your payment, but you still loyal with this campaign but nothing you can get.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:47:09 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
Well for me before joining a certain campaign I check some aspects to consider if it is a good campaign a legit campaign or scam. I check first the bounty manager if it is only a member or jr. member I did not join this type of campaign because there is risk that it may be a scam I rather join campaigns that have a manager rank like legendary then the second aspect is the spread sheet if it is updating then weekly then it is a good campaign and lastly the appearance of the campaign if it looks catchy then I will join on it because it insert a lot of effort compare to the others.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
Nothing, you can´t report them on police, because you work for them without a contract of employment and you can´t prove that you shave paid.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
crypto_hann

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

In order not to get scammed, it is necessary on the official site of the bounty program, in which you participate to find a link to the bitcointalk. Then you definitely will not go wrong.
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

Just participate in bounty campaigns from trusted managers, usually they choose projects carefully. Look at their past bounties, how many of them were unsuccessful.
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

I think, you can find a few well known people from the blockchain industry and go by their advice when they recommend an ICO and only to consider investing in those ICOs.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Just participate in bounty campaigns from trusted managers, usually they choose projects carefully. Look at their past bounties, how many of them were unsuccessful.
I don´t see that they choose projects carefully, look at Sylon, he is doing worthless ICOs, for example the last one - Quakemining or Jinbi  Grin

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2052

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

I first look what the team leads the bounty company. You can also see the ICO ratings. Can see what ranks the people involved in this bounty of the company.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

Nothing can be done. To this one must get used to and understand that in the world of crypto you can rely only on your brain and of course on luck. And you need to know that you cannot go through the crypto path without losses.
bachanhlac

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

First of all, you should choose the bounty that manage by a hot Manager (if my opinion, i only choose the bounty that manage by Full member and above). If you have a scam, you can report a manager of this ICO to the mod. After that, you should review it and get the knowledge what is wrong!
dakiev

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

not all ICO  are scam, maybe you just haven't got lucky only. ICO is actually a beneficial thing and provides a huge income. so maybe you should try other ICO and don't give up for trying
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

Before joining in such bounties, you must check if its legit or not. There are factors that you need to see before joining. Firstly, the bounty thread should be organized and well explained so member don't hesitate to do the task. Secondly, the reward system must be realistic and not good to be true, you know what I mean. Third, they should a professionally made website wherein they must have a clear vision or goal towards to success. Lastly, you must check bounty managers profiles or rank which needs to be respectable member of this forum. Always research before involving in such bounties.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

Before joining in such bounties, you must check if its legit or not. There are factors that you need to see before joining. Firstly, the bounty thread should be organized and well explained so member don't hesitate to do the task. Secondly, the reward system must be realistic and not good to be true, you know what I mean. Third, they should a professionally made website wherein they must have a clear vision or goal towards to success. Lastly, you must check bounty managers profiles or rank which needs to be respectable member of this forum. Always research before involving in such bounties.
That is right, we should not waste our time and effort in promoting  their bounties, we should be able to vigilant in seeing the right ICO that we want to join at.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

Define the scam in the company's bounty is very difficult, maybe all is well, as in other companies, but as the time comes for payments - everything, no, the post is closed.  Angry They took advantage of the moment, collected money from investors and now will live on without working.   Smiley
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

Currently, there are so many ICOs and bounty campaigns that it is very difficult to accurately determine which of them are fraudulent and which are real and capable of bringing you a good profit. Scammers have learned to create a good impression.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

I also have no idea. In my 10 months in cryptocurrency i already participated in more than 5 scam bounty campaigns i think. Though some are geniune project but failed in their ICOs, some are really scams, invented and false projects. I got some tip also from thers, they said that i have to find out the identity of the project developers in linkedin if they are real or not or maybe different person.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

In my way, I always find some good manager that are good paying even they are the manager but the ICO get their name because it was legit and a manager don't want to break their record.  They are both paid on the end so they will choose a good manager because it become more successful in the help of some manager.

Don't try to look the planners, just look the members and also the manager.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Honestly it is very hard to recognized a legitimate bounty from scam because scammers are also on the evolution in terms of method to look like they are a legit project. One way i do to detect a scam ICO is to examine the team first then check also if they had a product for their project, that is working well for me.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

Currently, there are so many ICOs and bounty campaigns that it is very difficult to accurately determine which of them are fraudulent and which are real and capable of bringing you a good profit. Scammers have learned to create a good impression.
but the risk can be reduced by choosing a good bounty manager. there are some bounty managers who I think are very good and have experience in handling ICO.
not only that,i think the most important is escrow. because ICO's bounties with escrow can minimize bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: