Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum?  (Read 11129 times)
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:38:13 AM

EOS and NEO probably become the most competitors of ETH. I know that their prices are still much different. But, the rather similar concept with cheaper and more advanced technology in NEO and EOS can lead them to be further popular. I know that they are growing to be more valuable. The volume is also increasing. But it may be difficult to compete.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:46:36 AM

Ethereum is one of the first and largest decentralized application platforms, that doesn’t mean it will always be so. As more and more people realize the powers of decentralization and the use cases of smart contracts you can expect to see more and more companies entering this space and trying to claim a piece of the pie.
ETH will face serious competition from coin like
Waves, Chainlink, EOS, NEO, Straits etc
lafter

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

Competitors can compete with Ethereum according to me is EOS, NEO, ICX. Cardano (ADA), it has many strengths and potential, but they are theoretically and they have not really made them into reality. NEO is considered the ethereum of China, and was a counterweight to Ethereum last year and continues to grow as many ICOs use the NEO platform. The new ICX is considered as Korea's ethereum, and it will take time to see how ICON can develop. The most likely is EOS, which recently reported the latest Chinese blockchain evaluation rated EOS better than Ethereum. So, there is a huge potential from the EOS, and many ICOs have started using the EOS platform.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

Pundi X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop). This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their creditcard machine (POS machine) takes direct crypto payments.
huycute10

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

As expected most are looking NEO as the next best competing crypto as we still waiting the mainet of EOS, ADA  IOTA, etc. Don't dismiss waves, NEM, nano, icx though they are also very popular. No one can really claim as the next big thing though. NEO is more centralised than ethereum though.
trantu0490

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:28:45 AM

i would say bitcoin too, because for me crypto was only for those 2 coin, in the end when you invest on ico or make your money, it would through too both of that, by bitcoin or etherium itself.
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

There are more than 100 competitors to Eth, but asking this question is similar to asking "Best competitors to Apple?". There're plenty, but Apple is sitting on the very top by continuously innovate/research/create new way to bound people into their cult. In a way ETH is like that. There's not a cult like project that is stronger than ETH atm.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

ripple ,neo, bitcoin cash. I don't see any competitors near Ethereum anymore. now much will depend on the reaction of the market and investors to the fall that happened this night. after stabilization ,it will be clear who is ready for competition and who is not
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

I think of the existence of NEO and EOS. NEO is considered as the Ethereum of China. EOS, however, also has a very promising concept likely the Ethereum. However, the two have their different advantages such as speedier and cheaper. I'm sure that their price will rise again. Although the price is still so far under the ETH, I'm sure that they can make a good surprise in the next year.

Last time, EOS was proven that it's extremely centralized simply because block producers have frozen over 27 accounts in the network. As such, it cannot be considered a direct competitor to Ethereum. Of course, there's no doubt that EOS has far superior features than ETH, but it's level of centralization might make it fail in the future. On the other hand, Ethereum accounts have never been frozen (as far as I'm aware) and every decision is made by its users. A direct competitor against Ethereum would be NEO, since it has many similar functionalities. That's why many consider NEO as the "Ethereum of China" and could easily gain wider adoption in the mainstream world over time.

Therefore, that leaves us with NEO, and Cardano, as the strongest competitors of Ethereum in terms of development, adoption, and decentralization. Eventually, the market will determine which will remain on top, but I'm sure that Ethereum will remain as the second largest cryptocurrency in marketcap, due to its resiliency and first-mover advantage. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

In my opinion ,best competitors to ethereum not exists at the present time or not have mainet yet. I do not believe in crypto without mining,so only Quarkchain can be good enough.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:22:59 PM

For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin.  I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest. Have a look at the project which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

Trade Token (TIO)
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

Well, I have heard that EOS is one of the coin with high potential that could compete ETH. Yes I admit that there is a possibility that it could talk over the spot of ETH as the number 2 coin but I think that it could take a long time before it will happen.

rogovih

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:12:14 AM

One of the strongest competitors is Neo and Eos ,in the near future they will be able to compete with etherium

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:17:36 AM

I do not think Ethan will be a rival when the markets get better. Almost all the projects that appear in the market are eth-based. It's not easy to overthrow a coin that's on the agenda.
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Waves is the first coin that can grow to the same level, and most likely it will be a stratis. The rest of the coins that were competitors started to disappoint and eventually it gets worse.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
btharry

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:00:08 AM

The best competitor of eth is eos, but there is no substantial project of eos at present. If eos has substantial project, it may exceed eth.

rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

I think with the present market scenario the tough competitors of Ethereum Blockchain is EOS, EOS have hell lot of funds in ETH for further development, they can manipulate the ETH price but still they are growing with the natural price. EOS is the product of dan larimer, who already has two successful projects launched, bitshares and steemit . So Dan is a veteran programmer, and he’s targeting EOS to be developer friendly. EOS promises to solve Ethereum’s scalability issues and provide the capabilty for developers to build far more advanced applications on their blockchain. EOS has massive upside but still a lot to prove in the coming time just wait & watch.
On May 17th, the Chinese government published its public Blockchain and cryptocurrency ratings. Initially, it gave the coveted no.1 spot to Ethereum, but now it has EOS ranked no.1. for more Information visit EOS is Ranked No.1 in China
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

NEO will be the best competitor, and has a huge power to overtrone ethereum, it is basically chinese ethereum and when things in china regulates, NEO will see a huge boom and huge price spike
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

I think with the present market scenario the tough competitors of Ethereum Blockchain is EOS, EOS have hell lot of funds in ETH for further development, they can manipulate the ETH price but still they are growing with the natural price. EOS is the product of dan larimer, who already has two successful projects launched, bitshares and steemit . So Dan is a veteran programmer, and he’s targeting EOS to be developer friendly. EOS promises to solve Ethereum’s scalability issues and provide the capabilty for developers to build far more advanced applications on their blockchain. EOS has massive upside but still a lot to prove in the coming time just wait & watch.
On May 17th, the Chinese government published its public Blockchain and cryptocurrency ratings. Initially, it gave the coveted no.1 spot to Ethereum, but now it has EOS ranked no.1. for more Information visit EOS is Ranked No.1 in China

Even though they have given EOS the top rank but they have never disclosed how they are calculating this.!!

Its highly unlikely that anyone will be trading on the basis of this as most of it seems like politically embraced.

Waves is doing some good work recently and we may see some developments soon in that.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: