Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2223 times)
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

I also read an article about "samsung supporting bitcoin" because their chip can be used in mining because it can be used in solving complex math. It also mentioned that this year 2018, the rising sales of their chips is expected and the developing and producing new computer chips will require a huge amount of money.
Here's the link that about samsung: http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/01/technology/samsung-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-mining-chips/index.html

chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

Even i heard the news that samsung is creating some hardware for bitcoin which is actually a good sign indirectly for all bitcoin users. This is giving clearly an indication that crytpo currencies have got a future and would be brighter even more if more and more big companies start coming and supporting them , that would boost the usage of digital currencies and also regulations would also speed up.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

I also read an article about "samsung supporting bitcoin" because their chip can be used in mining because it can be used in solving complex math. It also mentioned that this year 2018, the rising sales of their chips is expected and the developing and producing new computer chips will require a huge amount of money.
Here's the link that about samsung: http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/01/technology/samsung-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-mining-chips/index.html
That is a good news for all of us, we are hoping that in the next coming months a lot of companies would also have the chance to see bitcoin and adapt it, I wonder what Mcdonals decision now? Are they going to use bitcoin already? On the other hand, it is at some point advantage for those companies as they have the chance to have profit on it.

Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
Well, its a good news for every samsung user and samsung supporters. Making samsung device as a bitcoin mining hardware is a good idea. It will surely pump up samsung company to its user. Good to know that samsung will support bitcoin as well. Lets just hope that what recently happen to Microsoft company and Bitcoin not to be redone again to Samsung company. Due to bitcoin's volatility, Microsoft refused to accept bitcoin anymore.

404 Not Found
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

That would be great! a tech giant like Samsung supports Bitcoin means Bitcoin will grow stronger and get more acceptability.
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

I will hopes this could be making big step thing and can have positive influence in market.
As we already known, few weeks ago issued that South Koreans Government want to ban crypto market trading, so by this elaborates by  Samsung supporting Bitcoin hardware this could be such a good news.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

I will hopes this could be making big step thing and can have positive influence in market.
As we already known, few weeks ago issued that South Koreans Government want to ban crypto market trading, so by this elaborates by  Samsung supporting Bitcoin hardware this could be such a good news.

People like you misunderstood the news shared by the Korean government wrongly and saying it with the incorrect information here. They actually want to regulate the crypto currency trading and they are still allowing the people who accept the regulation they added for trading.

Samsung is one of the Mobile and electronic product manufacturer working through out the world. Hope they do better job in the crypto currency platform too. I do not who is the people supporting to manufacture the mining chips in this company.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

Samsung is producing chips that are geared towards the mining of cryptocurrencies , even Samsung one of the leading electronic manufacturing company the world over is excited about this venture and has said it expects this to boost it profits . For a company with the reputation of samsung to come out with such enthusiasm it means that they would have done there due diligence and profitability studies which obviously showed very positive results , this is indeed great news for bitcoins as am sure this will also help in increasing confidence in bitcoins and also help in dispelling the false notin that its a pyramid scheme. Now is a great time to buy bitcoins as its price will soon skyrocket again. This is a great indicator of the strength of bitcoins.

zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

Wow this is good for the mining market, since samsung is notorious in cutting down price of their product to gain market traction at first. It could be exiting to bough a mining rig from samsung in the near future. I am sure, when samsung step in, there are more companies that will foloow suamsung and create their own copycats. This is could also give more available devices to the masses, I have no luck in buying antminer so I hope samsung could provide my needs.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

Samsung creating antminers will surely do good in the crypto currency world but I don't want to expect much since this would be purely business but hopefully this news will make the value of Bitcoin more valuable in the near future.
it is a also a gradual process.Samsung agreeing to manufacture antminers is a step in the right diretion towards the survival of bitcoin ,it clearly shows that with time most of the big tech industries will involve themselves.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.
I have heard about this news also. My concern here is that how much would the new miner cost? Given that samsung is already a household name when it comes to technology this new miner might come in costly. Net, this is still a good win for bitcoin given the amount of publicity and marketing this can give to bitcoin.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

This sounds like a positive to me, Samsung corporation is huge and they would be unlikely to push a new product or technology if they did not feel that it was going to be a profitable venture. Lots of positive things coming for Bitcoin once this current storm passes.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

Good news, but it is obvious that good news are not so popular among society as bad news, so the have no significant effect.
isomoyes

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

Wow good news . I also heard that some of supercar company and industry are accepting bitcoin right now. It's making some good thinks.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

Do you think that these news can influence the price?
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

What Samsung wants is to participate at the success the cryptocurrencies had the last months. But with a further decreasing price, it will be much harder to find people willing to invest in mining rig. My hopes are that with a new player in the hardware sector, we might see the prices there drop.
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

This is good news. Samsung is a well-known brand. If Samsung supports bitcoin, this is a great support and promotion for bitcoin. Other large enterprises will also consider whether to follow the example of Samsung and this will give a lot of Confidence is panicking, hoping to see more positive news on bitcoin, do not panic, Bitcoin will have a very good future.
blinchain

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

Such an action on behalf of Samsung, South Korea has recognized the legitimacy of bitcoin, which is good news for bitcoin, Samsung as South Korea's iconic company, its membership will increase the confidence of the cryptocurrency world.
ETHAppCoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

It is really a good news, but BIG names like Samsung/ Apple etc if start accepting BTC then It will going to rock the market.
But making a device for mining does not really mean that Samsung is supporting BTC directly. It is purely a business call to manufacture a device that has a huge demand in the market.

Well said.

This ASIC war in coming up with better and better devices for mining will only further discourage from adoption those people that pay attention to the environmental impact of mining.
Ailsa567

Activity: 41
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

This is good news. Samsung is a well-known brand. If Samsung supports bitcoin, this is a great support and promotion for bitcoin. Other large enterprises will also consider whether to follow the example of Samsung and this will give a lot of Confidence is panicking, hoping to see more positive news on bitcoin, do not panic, Bitcoin will have a very good future.
You're right, a little more well-known brands accept bitcoin, and the development of bitcoin is an absolute good, which also helps ban bitcoin's national liftout and accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: