Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to support bitcoin  (Read 2223 times)
khai29

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

That is a good news,Samsung is the best brand when it come to technology and also Samsung realize that bitcoin is much better when they give there support to bitcoin.
FreshMoff

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:58:19 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 01:28:02 AM by FreshMoff

Only a good thing for adoption and the market... big names = big publicity = big price
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:04:28 PM

I think it will benefit bitcoin. When the miners samsung will go on sale in the news will be a lot of noise and many people will be buying bitcoin.
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

There's a difference between supporting something and profiting off those that support something. Samsung are not buying shares here, or creating mining farms of their own, they're bringing to market a product that will be useful to miners and ultimately make them money for producing it.

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

I am very glad to hear that Bitcoin is supported by such technical giant like Samsung. There are more and more companies attracted to Bitcoin with the time. And this is very good. It mean that Bitcoin is becoming more popular.
Samsung is a big company and if in any case they will adopt bitcoin then it will bring a big impact to the crypto community. Maybe Samsung understand the technology and wanted to discover more about it by adopting its uses. Moreover, not only Samsung that is starting to have plan to join with the technology but also othe online stores as far as I know.
Ragnartron

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

Samsung recognize cryptocurrency is enough alone to be called a big positive news.
They will profit too from chip production as their main target.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

If this happens it will be bad or vice versa. I and everybody hoped it would produce something more positive and beneficial for the people, benefiting people closer to bitcoin. Samsung can really support the existence of crypto or bitcoin without weakening the price. Cool
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

Today I heard that Samsung is going to make bitcoin mining hardware especially Antminer S9 which I heard that they will name it as 'Samsung S9', with this act by Samsung everyone can understand that Samsung is in the favor of bitcoin and they will strongly support bitcoin. Almost all of the Samsung users will then know about this device and so more and more people will then know about bitcoin and the demand and the users of bitcoin will be increased too much.

I guess this could be the very good marketing strategy for BTC and yes by such great initiative of BTC, more and more could know about bitcoin. Although BTC is very successful and very famous among people but still there are thousands of people in many remote areas where people are completely unaware of BTC and we all know that BTC is an asset and is the future of finance, so everyone should aware of BTC and this step of BTC is very innovative idea in marketing of BTC and this could help thousands of people knowing BTC.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

Well that is an incredible news! Imagine, one of the most famous and successful technological advancements company on the whole world partnering up with the internet's official currency? Wouldn't that be awesome? For all we know Samsung could someday invent a device or thing that would.be able to stop or at the very least lessen tge impacts of bitcoin's high volatility rate on the value of butcoin itself. Making bitcoin a candidate for being an official currencg.
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:04:10 PM

Companies like Samsung and Apple can spread and increase the popularity of bitcoin. They have a huge army of users who will buy and store crypto currency in their smartphones. Developers need to simplify the purchase process and create secure wallets.
Dani33

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

I hope this is true but I don't I am sure until I will see it, Samsung is a great and big company but we need to proofs and don't just words.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:59:41 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 08:05:08 AM by Geemy

Samsung Electronics Corp. (NYSE: KOR) is one of the latest companies to enter the Bitcoin mining machinery market. The company's manufacturers and founders said they have already started producing asic as a bituminous stone for a Chinese customer earlier this month.
Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:56:38 AM

Samsung ,the largest company in South Korea which is accountable for a large portion of the country economy has started the production phase of bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining equipment and mining chips. Samsung which operator one of the largest semi- conductor manufacturing plants in the world will manufacture and supply crypto currency mining equipment to the Chinese market first. Samsung plans to expand its mining equipment venture from China to other regions that have a stronger demand for cryptocurrency than other  countries.
olivinetowhee

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

Where are the haters now? would they boycott samsung for btcs too? LOL
Danielavgonz

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:19:54 AM

woww
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:23:50 AM

oh i see,its only the mining industry will benefits about this,I thought it was the whole community..but this one is good for cryptocurrency since this is one of the biggest technological company today..but i hope sooner samsung will support the crypto currency as well
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:41:24 AM

Samsung ,the largest company in South Korea which is accountable for a large portion of the country economy has started the production phase of bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining equipment and mining chips. Samsung which operator one of the largest semi- conductor manufacturing plants in the world will manufacture and supply crypto currency mining equipment to the Chinese market first. Samsung plans to expand its mining equipment venture from China to other regions that have a stronger demand for cryptocurrency than other countries.
That is very good because more company will notice and know that BTC have a very big potential for the economic future. I hope some small countries will also start to support BTC and take advantage of it. This currency is actually can be used for a good and simple transaction tool. It can be used to make some big transaction for some big amount of money. We do not need to use bank anymore to make transaction and transfer some money. Because I believe, Bitcoin is more simple and does not have any limits. Only that the process to transfer the money might take some time, but that is okay.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:17:39 AM

That is so great news when samsung company will support bitcoin because all we know that samsung company is a big institution so it will help bitcoin to widen it's use so when it will happen bitcoin will be more popular and I think the more usage will be follow. And samsung is in the field of technology so if they will support bitcoin they can make some application as a instrument to innovate the bitcoin processing or bitcoin application. So when it finally happen all good benefits will receive all the bitcoiners all over the world because samsung is international company so when they support bitcoin many companies and organization will see that bitcoin is good and eventually they will support and recognize bitcoin also.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:23:45 AM

This news will bring positive impact to bitcoin price. We need more good news like this, I didn't hear any good news after yesterday's fall. Technology related business is very close with bitcoin, I think it can be very good step for Samsung and bitcoin.
softsaucy6

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:28:18 AM

When will the prebooking season of that new featuredd phone will start? I will book two. one for me and other for my cousin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: