Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic!  (Read 2198 times)
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

I agree. However, I think that it's not easy to convince people and make them feel calm about what's happening. Many people, who are rather new or have not seen Bitcoin plummet in value this low from where it was, would react normally by being panicky and afraid that their investments might amount to a loss. However, the best way to do at this point, like the above-stated reply said, is to be patient and check how Bitcoin ran before, if you would see, there are these rough patches where Bitcoin doesn't gain value, or worse, lose value, for months at a time. After that, it would again assert itself and have a surge in value. So, the better move is to just wait for that perfect moment.
Keep calm and dont panic
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Plimo

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

I don't panic at all.
Coins can't just rise.  Wink
It will be back to normal eventually

bhubur22122017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

I agree with this opinion do not panic because of the fall in prices because the progress I observed tends to fall only to the number 8000 $ - 7800 $ and after that will definitely rise again and will probably skyrocket your expectations ,,,
Do not panic selling, hold and buy to get more profit
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

This is a very nice advise for the panic sellers because selling at a cheap price doesn't help at all. Its therefore good to buy more now in order to get more profit.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

it is true all coins are now dying but for myself I still hold my coin back to normal because I look for a long time not for now.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

It will not decrease to $2K, $3K this is actually terrible, so no need to panic, $7K-$10K are good levels for crashing bitcoin. If it goes below $5K panic!

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

The right time to sell was when CNBC was reporting about bitcoin and ripple and giving lessons on how to buy it. If you did not sell it then, now its time to put it into cold storage and forget about it for some time.

krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

yes, i totally agree with you. If the market falls down, you can buy more to reduce the price. That is a good strategy which I have applied in some cases.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

I would never panic because I've been in Cryptocurrency one year now and circumstances like this is isn't new to me.
There would never be a time that Bitcoin and Altcoins do never recover and they always do that's why I'm confident that they gonna be able to pump back after this huge dip because I know that it's my turn to sell my coins when they pump back to the moon.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

yes, i totally agree with you. If the market falls down, you can buy more to reduce the price. That is a good strategy which I have applied in some cases.

There's a saying by one of the top billionaire in the world,
"patience is the tool for getting money out from the weak to the strong" and that's why it is what I'm wearing all this time.
I never panic because every time there's a huge dip, high pump will follow and I'm excited for that moment to happen because it would be my turn to sell off my investments and get real money out of it.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

good job ma bro, dont panic time to buy and get some profit later.
armutkafa

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

I wish i could help people understand no good can come from panicking. Unfortunately crypto community is full of people who panics and sells every time they see crash. This will only cause more damage to your investment.

number37

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

an excellent article for beginners, but on what are your thoughts based on the fact that bitcoin will go up, perhaps this is its limit for the coming year
Cnut237 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

Thanks for your positive comments, everyone! I hope I've been some help to those who are newer here Smiley

an excellent article for beginners, but on what are your thoughts based on the fact that bitcoin will go up, perhaps this is its limit for the coming year

I'm no expert on prices, I really don't know other than the general trend is upwards. I expect bitcoin and good alts will prosper, and I expect we will continue the move towards mainstream adoption, with all the regulation and legislative headaches (and seas of red) that brings. I expect a general move upwards in the future, more green than red, but plenty of both Smiley As to when we might pass the ALT of last month, who knows? But I think it's a 'when', not an 'if'.

franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

You are right that many are panic with bitcoin prices now, they buy at high prices and now the price is down 2x and if thinking for long term bitcoin is very promising, but maybe they also want to turn their capital and the opportunity is lost with the fall of bitcoin price
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

This is a very good point but this is tough to stomach. I was up until 4am last night just watching the market and making notes about pricing and drops. This is my first year of crypto so I'm learning as I go and this crash is pretty crazy.
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

Great post, and full of informations. thanks
Ric8

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

Don't Worry Guys ,This Happened due to Arun Jaitley's Statement Yesterday at #Budget2018
He Said Crypto Currencies not Going to be legalized in India but that Doesn't Mean INDIA is Banning All Crypto-Currencies,
As Many of you Guys are from INDIA and Till Now India hasn't Legalized Bitcoin but Still you guys have been Working with Bitcoin and Other Crypto-Currencies for Past Few Years without any Problems
The Same way BITCOIN will work in India After Arun Jaitley's Statement, No Need to Worry
buy more do not sell in lose.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

I agree with you. If  you still have a spare of money you can buy again so if bitcoin starts pumping again you still gain from it. Bitcoin never fails me, and i believe it will never fail me this time.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

nice one bro , im doing this too  Cry , but its hurts lol Smiley

Correct, we don't have to be panic if the price drops down so wide because everythings happens for a reason. We might afraid that we loss but it is a challenge for us on how to be wise in handling that kind of situation. There is always a chances to be high that is why sometimes we may grab the opportunities it meansa it is our choice.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: