Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic!  (Read 2198 times)
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

The price of btc should not have been higher than about $8000 at this point in time.

If you look at the trading charts on a day scale, and draw a line through the higher highs up (with the last higher high on you line being around 21 Oct 2017) btc was rising steadily with this dynamic support and resistance line up until around the 25th of Nov.  After 25th of Nov 2017 the charts show a typical pump and dump pattern.  The price got pumped to $19000 + and now we are nearing the bottom of the dump.

For sustainable growth, following this dynamic support and resistance line, Btc should reach the $12000 around mid june 2018, however there will probably be some more pumps before that causing it to reach $12000 earlier, but it will only crash once more if it pumps rather than rise steadily.

We do not want these pumps, we would prefer patience and for btc to rise more steadily, hence we do not want btc to rise to more than $12000 before mid june 2018.

right now we should be happy that btc has come back to the price it should actually be at on today's date, around $8000.  It might drop slightly lower as it breaks the $8000 support, but not much lower.

It is unfortunate for the people who got involved in btc since nov 25th, as they got caught up in it during it's pump stage and are now experiencing it's dump.  Do not worry, your money is safe,  just be patient and hope for a slower steady growth rather than than another pump, and you will have your money back within the year.

Of course this is just my analysis and opinion, but it seems to be what the charts are telling me.

For what it's worth, I think you're right.

The sudden moon to ~$12k was really crazy and everyone got hyped. But of course, those who could not sell in time are now experiencing the dump.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReshkiN

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:53:58 AM

Now clearly a good time to buy. But was it worth keeping the assets to such a loss-making level? Some altcoins have sunk over 90% of their highest points. Guarantees that all prices go back just does not exist.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:59:57 AM

We can’t stop them not be panic on this price as they don’t give some time to learn how to react in this decreases and it is because they’re inexperienced.. They invest not knowing the risk or ignored it and without thinking put all they’re money on bitcoin when the price is above 14000$ and above.. If this won’t be a learning experience for them in the next dip then we can’t do anything about that..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

Im worrying right now about my investment i cant even fall sleep, i hope you are right brother im panicking right now but i will not sell it and i will take the risk and now im on the long term investment i will bought more if the dip reaches the 7k mark. good luck to us.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Alvenchen

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

buying when people are panic selling
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

It's hard not to panic if market prices go down and keep going down, although many say it will improve but I keep panic because this is my first experience.

Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

One one mate...

It hurts alot but i am buying BTC and than buying alts in dip so i can make 3x 4x 5x
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

i totally agree with you. this is the time to buy bitcoin.

WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

yes, your statement is true, I am sure this spike is a natural thing, although many people think this is a sad decline but essentially there is a preparation to welcome big profits for people who will be patient and faithful until the market spike stops and returns to normal . do not be sad, behind all this happiness is waiting.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

I personally did not sell, I hope for the further growth of coins

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

I understand your eagerness to warn those people who are buying this price drop and also with the massive dumps that are we are with right now.

But even how good you are on reminding them that there is no reason to panic they will not listen to us. What's only to their mind is to cut their losses or it will be the end of crypto's. They are new to this so that makes them a panic seller.

Don't sell, buy!
Only long term holders, traders who experienced the massive dips before will understand these words.

suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Don't sell, buy!

yes i agree with you, but it's difficult to do when the price is down sharply, all you have to do is just how to reduce you loss. I will take the chance to buy bitcoin and hope the price will rise again next month.  Smiley
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

↪ don't be afraid↩

✅ #biggest accident in Bitcoin history

📉 - 94% june-november 2011 from $ 32 until $ 2 because MtGox hacked

📉 - 36% june 2012 from $7 until $ 4 linod hacked

📉 -79% april 2013 from $266 be $54. MTGox stopped selling.

📉 -49% february 2014 MTGox loss

📉 -40% september 2017 from $5000 until $2972 china forbidden

📉 -48% january 2018 korea FUD. From 19700 until $9500

Bitcoin died thousand times just to keep live.

★Hold, watch, action, profit☕🚬★

Sharing is beautiful.

This is copy from my group, hope it will help from those who begin to fight so open their minds to not cutloss and panic.

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

Easy to say but difficult to do, message to all crypto bro be strong and patient, don't look your folio evry minutes, it will soon recover

Hopefully
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

Don't sell, buy!

Finally someone speaking some reason. There is absolutely no point in selling now as only because of some fud being spread. There is golden rule to be remembered, you don't lose unless you sell. When you sell you are really in loss. If you hold the coins or tokens you still have chance that your assets will grow in value and you can have decent profit. It was growing for so long that the feel had to happen. No need to worry, now it's time to buy, not to sell!

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

I might add that if you panic and can't sleep this probably means you over invested. Wait for the storm to pass and take a long and hard look at your portfolio. Crypto is not the place to invest money you might need for something else.

burp...
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

Yes, I am agree, don't sell and don't panic, but anyway we should change our strategy on the coin markets. Trend was changed and we must change yourself. Early we can simply buy and get profit, but now we should be more careful and not rush to buy.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

if you do not need cash than you only must have to wait.
there is no reason to sell from here. But if you need cash do it quickly cause its going more downwards.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

In fact nobody wants to sell their hand. But this time panic is so much that everyone has to sell their hand. Everyone expects to be anxiously ascending. unfortunately we do not fit the opinions of experienced people...

Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

Yep I Agree. As with every correction, I don't really panic, I just sit back and watch the market, looking for new opportunities and discounts to accumulate more.
Every time,the market comes back stronger so I would recommend to just hold and relax a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: