Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic!  (Read 2198 times)
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

Thank you for your good reminders because i'm really panic sometimes when i'm nervous because of your share im now good and trust altcoins, it really is in the crypto you'll be able to test how hard you are but how nice you are

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

This  is exactly my point. In this trade as i've observed in the cryptocurrency market, changes are very abrupt and in some cases big. If you're going to check the trend of the price of BTC itself over the year it shows significant drop at the same time significant rise. What's happening right now is actually an opportunity to buy coins for long term holding.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

thank you for the information.
I was very panic fitting bitcoin prices dropped dramatically, and the development of the graph shows the declining day.
after i read this information i can image to buy it again...

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

too late i panicked , my colleague freaking out helped me a lot, but i hold and didn't sell, i will buy something cheap, it is sales promotion right now  Grin
greydking

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:53:29 PM

It's hard not to panic if market prices go down, I'm worrying right now about my investment in Ethereum, but I think I should wait untill it raise up
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

I fully support! I think that panic is absolutely inappropriate in this situation, and those who bought Bitcoin or other coins at a high price - just wait for a while, and you will see that your money will not only return but also multiply!

yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

It's very good that you wrote it. Because now really a very difficult situation and many panic. I also panicked, but then I realized that I'm not the first year in this market and I do not have to worry

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

It's very good that you wrote it. Because now really a very difficult situation and many panic. I also panicked, but then I realized that I'm not the first year in this market and I do not have to worry
Judging because today it happens with Bitcoin at its price, then it's almost impossible to abstain from a bad mood. I think that it's worth making sure before making the right choice to sell or save for the future. They sapronoses sound on the forum and the media are quite promising, but also a lot of information about the negative future of Bitcoin.
SiiGLe

Activity: 161

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

I admit and agree that we should avoid panic but for 1 months we are saying it can’t fall lower and it does... we are not panicking okay but people are starting to frighten

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

I personally think we should not panic, if you see the cryptocurrency market there is always a great ups and downs so once you invest you have to be patience and wait till the time you gain profit, a person who get panic, will definitely have to face loss.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

Try to stay calm and make the most out of a bad situation. Buying in these dips are the best thing that you can do to limit your losses. It will go back up later this year and surpass the all time high, it always does and always will. Get some cheap coins now or regret what could be the last opportunity to get in.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

Same thing took place last year. the major coins used to go extermely low for a while. Those who had managed to hold their coins made a fortune in a couple of months.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

Maybe final decisions being made in Korea, Japan, China and Russia regarding crypto. Until that is settled we will keep reading bad news every few days.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

too late i panicked , my colleague freaking out helped me a lot, but i hold and didn't sell, i will buy something cheap, it is sales promotion right now  Grin
What really happened? You panicked or not? Keep on holding, there's a lot of things to come in bitcoin and will be distributed to alts as well. Sales promotion with a lot of cheaper coins on sale so you better get yours before its too late.
Maybe final decisions being made in Korea, Japan, China and Russia regarding crypto. Until that is settled we will keep reading bad news every few days.
What decisions? There's no need for South Korea, Japan, China and Russia about crypto because no one will ban crypto. Don't believe in FUDs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Exmo.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

Panic everybody else will buy cheap
Nevermind344

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

Keep calm and buy while cheap!
Just wait for the coming of crypto-spring after China's New Year. The Market must show us a great green rise. People believe in it, and, of course, it will happen) Smiley

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

Yeah don't panic it's not the end of the world you need to be patient we are now only in the second month we still have ten months, maybe who knows next month everything is gonna be okay all you need to do now is monitor the exchange market you can buy a liitle amount only just to fluctuate the exchange but if you feel that it will increase it in 3 weeks  then buy some more that's the game here.

ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 328

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

Don't sell, buy!

I agree. However, I think that it's not easy to convince people and make them feel calm about what's happening. Many people, who are rather new or have not seen Bitcoin plummet in value this low from where it was, would react normally by being panicky and afraid that their investments might amount to a loss. However, the best way to do at this point, like the above-stated reply said, is to be patient and check how Bitcoin ran before, if you would see, there are these rough patches where Bitcoin doesn't gain value, or worse, lose value, for months at a time. After that, it would again assert itself and have a surge in value. So, the better move is to just wait for that perfect moment.

I would add too that it is good to avoid news in rough periods. For me the best strategy for long term is just buy and hodl. Listening to all the FUD is just too stressful.

leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

I am not panicking so far, but it is not easy.  I thought this correction would be over by now.  
I am still confident in my decisions and the coins I have and I hope everyone is confident as well.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

Somebody must panic! If nobody panics they will keep reducing the price to catch some people to sell their bitcoins cheaper. Some people have to panic otherwise ths bearish run will never end.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: