Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic!  (Read 2198 times)
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

And I thought I will just see a lot of FUD's here in this community. Good thing  there are still people like this to remind us on what we should be doing right now. Thumbs up to you for your courage.
This should be the start of making this a bitcoin forum again.

But one question. Why is this in the altcoin section?

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
papuayenigine

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

I think some people really don't know about the dynamics of the cryptomarkets. Unfortunately, they don't know being patient and they also don't know that, all they have will be just loss in the end of their panic sell.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

Why I don't panic? Because I believe in the bright future of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, since it is not encrypted by luck or karma, but by science, by mathematical algorithms that cannot be hacked or broken. I believe, that people will realize how it works and how revolutionary and beneficial it is, and how it changes their lives making it faster and easier.  Wink

This is what makes me not to panic!  Cool
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

Glad to see this post. I like your spirit. This post can help and motivate newbies like me. I'm start panicking a little bit. But i believe, price market will recover soon. Just hold tight and buy more. This is good opportunity, to buy my favorite coins.

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

It is the famous herd effect, the more the market falls, the more people panic and the more sales occur and the more the market falls. It is a downward cycle that forms and that will only be reversed when the big investors (whales) decide to return to the point of purchase.
timetosaygb22

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

Many weak hands especially today lol. Not sure what is the cause probably the recent Indian Fud? I am confident this is temporary Let us hope to see some green soon we don't want to cause pain to weak hearted folks do we lol. Hod to die
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

I personally agree that your advice is quite right. One of the things that makes people to panic is lack of understanding about the true nature of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Remember that every valuable currency will rise and fall because of the various activities of the users. There is always a demand and supply parameter that causes movement of the currency. Please don't always panic whenever you see such movements, it is normal. Yours is to react to it accordingly; that's you buy when it falls and sell when it soars. You should prepare to make profits when you see such trends unless you want to hold long. Even the US dollars does the same.

HOMT

Powered by,
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

Don't get panic after seeing the price of the bitcoin guys because now the time may be bad but in future everything will be going good
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

I think too many people are panicking at bitcoin prices now, and immediately selling it for fear of bitcoin not going back as before
I see bitcoin graphs in the previous year's year, at the beginning of the year bitcoin always decreased drastically, but in the middle of the year and until the end of the year bitcoin always jumped, that's just my prediction about bitcoin, for this year hopefully like the previous year
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

All traders of the old economic school know that to give in to panic, only to make themselves poorer. If you not want to an error, do take a vacation for 2 weeks.

That is what I am doing. I could spend all day staring at the btc value but that would drive me insane. Better to just forget it.

Many weak hands especially today lol. Not sure what is the cause probably the recent Indian Fud? I am confident this is temporary Let us hope to see some green soon we don't want to cause pain to weak hearted folks do we lol. Hodl
 Wink Wink

They pitiful right? xP They don't deserve bitcoin.

I also think that you should not panic, because in the near future everything will be fine, you should not panic, but if you are too emotional, then it's better just move away from the monitor and enjoy your life. Everything will be fine.
Have you nice day

Emotion will make you lose money. You worry now and sell then in 2 months time we see $25k+ and then you cry Sad
Buy BTCBTC or cry later!!
trungthanh

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

The crypto market began to fall due to the fact that everyone started to panic. Everyone rushed to sell bitcoin. And the price has fallen even more. Guys, calm down, everything will be fine.
I see too much people panic on this time and sell their asset to cut loss. But when the price come to increase, they buy again.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

Lately, there have been a lot of negative news. By all indications, the bear market has come now. We will have the patience to temporarily wait.
trungthanh

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

Lately, there have been a lot of negative news. By all indications, the bear market has come now. We will have the patience to temporarily wait.
Yes, the best choice now is wait until market increase again
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

Good advice, and it's nice to see someone trying to help the newcomers. Holding is very sensible at the moment.
I totally agree that people who are panicked should hold, it's absolutely the best that they can do. We've had a bit of a bounceback this afternoon, but no real solid signs that the dip is over.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

Couldn't agree more, and like I've said before...

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:33:53 PM

Don't sell, buy!

Good advice, and it's nice to see someone trying to help the newcomers. Holding is very sensible at the moment.
I totally agree that people who are panicked should hold, it's absolutely the best that they can do. We've had a bit of a bounceback this afternoon, but no real solid signs that the dip is over.

Sell, guys, sell all by any price. Bubble break. Crypto dotcom now!
But I go to buy some coins interested for me!  Grin I will check which ball you have - iron or glass  Cool
Honte

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

Even Ethereum has fallen into this situation. I hope this decline does not last longer. In this case, most token owners will try to sell all tokens in their hands.

That's so sad.....  Undecided Undecided
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

Don't sell, buy!

Your formula is quiet interesting, but for buying now needs to invest more money, and on 2nd thought one may think that the money he is investing now may end up like his previous investment, so investing more may not work out for him.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

Our psychology makes us lose all our profits and close losing positions. The market should not have any emotions! Now you can clearly see that there is news stuffing, there is panic, it takes a little time to calm down and everything will start to grow again. There were no fundamental factors for such a fall!
bononlines

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Keep going. This will happen again :)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

The prices will go up again. This is the way this market is working!

When the price is low, buy and keep, it will go up again  Wink

Hello world! Please join and help! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861374)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: