Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic!  (Read 2198 times)
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

Yes, you have absolutely correctly calculated from the point of view of mathematics and financial management. If the project is not scam, then when all coins fall, you need to buy even more, in order to reduce the average purchase price. But just now the market is all in the red zone and there is nothing to sell, only it is necessary to transfer real dollars to the stock exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

Hello Cnut237 Smiley
I am total agree with you. If I were on your place then I will make the same thing because I don't know we will see we ever such low price in the future or this is last historical lowest price and after years people will make here some post full of nostalgia about currents prices)
No need panic for two reasons. First of all this have no any sense and it cannot return your investment. Normal investor need be strong and happy even if you see -50% - 70% of your investments, I think this is something as gambling or Ponzi scheme. So no need worry at all. I think if we all are here we need trust in crypto because we make history today and we need make good image of crypto because trust in this world is one of necessary thing.

Akitot

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

Let some people panic for the drop price of BTC and other coins, let them sell what's on their wallet, it is also an opportunity for some calm buyers to gain or to hold some BTC point in their hand. We are calm, since price may drop but advertising and marketing is still obvious going, may we see better opportunities to strike in!
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

Always remember: If you sell now you will have lose. Some whales with a lot of money will buy your coins. Those whales are patience, so they can hold their coins easily a year or more, because they plane for long terms. If you are selling now, you just help those whales to get richer. Dont be a weak hand! Stay strong and HODL.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

It's like investing in technology and we must think long term goal. Some people you know! they are panicking just because of fud news. but we need to work for ourself our emotion, We should be holding more coins just like taking care or valuing a precious gold.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 328

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

When you enter cryptocurrency market you must do research and invest in promising coin. Then hold and let it grow. Avoid FUD as much as possible to avoid panic sell.

makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

Only where sell cheap, there has panic.
But it is a hard time.  
Many people has no idea what should be do
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

It's like investing in technology and we must think long term goal. Some people you know! they are panicking just because of fud news. but we need to work for ourself our emotion, We should be holding more coins just like taking care or valuing a precious gold.

We don't have the same mind or perspective but we should be iron balls here. Don't do day trading but instead hold your coins and make more bitcoin. HOLD is very powerful in Cryptos always remember that.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:50:01 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

Good one. A panic spree will not help in any way. Many of us see those reds as a bloody warfare where everything is in chaos! This only means that these people are those who engaged into trading without full knowledge of the possibilities. They were not prepared! And when things like this happens, they go on whining, frowning, and drowning themselves in their own mistakes. They should come to their senses and understand that a dip is a necessary part of the trading system. Nothing continuously goes on an uptrend without dropping a bit. This is normal and is nothing to be worried about.

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

Even if people listen to the wise advice of experienced investors and trailers and will be able to resist panic and not sell their coins. still there are enough people, now who sell everything for nothing, and then buy again, but more expensive several times ...
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

I tried to keep silence during this crash period,  but can't do it anymore. Which news do create this panic selling?
I have very stable alts and I make changes very rare cause I don't like jumping from projects until they create something valuable. I understand that this crash is temporary and after it we will have very high growth. But I really don't understand the reasons behind such fall?Huh
qweenbeey89

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

Agree. I am buying in more now because I also believe it will go high in the year
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

Don't sell, buy!

You are indeed right these people who bought bitcoin from december will definitely doing panic selling,but i couldnt disagree they should be buying more because the price of bitcoin is too cheap to its usual price.Maybe most of the people are scared but some like me is very happy with the situation because we will make money in just few months,always buy at the dip and sell it on the peaks.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

Exactly I do, because I believe this huge dip it won't get any longer but it also take times for crypto to recover totally. Is just a way of patiently waiting, I know my self I'll be worthy of waiting. Yes exactly a good idea to take advantage of buying coins for it is absolutely cheap right now and some people are keep on selling their coin.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

Don't sell, buy!

This is one of the way on changing your average entry price but would really be hard to convinced yourself on investing even more because of the panic that price dips do gave into you. If you are trading on swings then this would be applicable but you should really be a risk taker since price movements wont really be a guarantee that it would goes on what you did expect.

zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

No panic I agree but there are surely many alts that won't ever recover for this big dip. There were lots oh alts who were heavily pumped without a good reason. Those are the ones that took the hardest hits and I guess it's game over for most of them.
litecoinricky

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:26:08 PM

No panic I agree but there are surely many alts that won't ever recover for this big dip. There were lots oh alts who were heavily pumped without a good reason. Those are the ones that took the hardest hits and I guess it's game over for most of them.

Sad but true, I think there will be many coins failing due to the massive pumps Sad

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley
rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

There is no assurance in investment. In order to have a bigger chance of success, you must put your trust  in it. But if you are feeling anxious due to the dropping of values and still wanted to buy more coins, invest only portion of your money that you can afford to lose. And the best thing to do is not to panic sell.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

What if the panic is justified and people are trying to squeeze out of the door? You thought banks would roll over and let them be surpassed by amateurs? Especially ICOs are at risk, because do you know how hard and  expensive going public is for a stock market company is? That's because there is a lot of paperwork and money to grease the wheels involved. No way the banks, regulators and stock exchanges are going to let ICOs indefinitely cut that red tape and bypass rules and 'grease'. 
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

It's easy to advice not panic if your risk is zero , or just in your acceptable range . But if you loosing a lot , that's another sad story . Of course you will be afraid loosing your money , but just keep your head clear . Think , analyze what can you do in this situation . If you have any insider information - use it for trading , if not - damn , you always can fix your losses , as well as hodl till the end . But , in my opinion selling now is exactly what the "whales' whant , so you'd better be patient , I hope market will stabilize soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: