Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic!  (Read 2198 times)
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:06:14 AM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

I agree with this, instead of selling all our bitcoins in a low price that can lead us of losing a lot of money, why don't we use this dumping price of bitcoin as an opportunity to buy more of it while its still has a cheaper price. So we can gain a lot of profit when the price comes back to its highest price in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baysky

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:14:44 AM

It's definitely break the pattern of previous correction. This one is deeper than any other one in last two years since BTC started this big bull run.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:37:20 AM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

People really tend to panic when they see that they are losing profit and I think its just normal, but in the ,crypto world especially when you know that you are holding a great coin, a coin that has lots of potential and that it is gonna be big, I would say that panicking is not an option, and we should continue to hold and let it make us the profit that we want. So panicking is not gonna do us any good.

feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:40:38 AM

yeah dont panic folks. which do you prefer?
cut a loss or wait til profit ?
i will wait until the crypto market recover.
i still have a faith in crypto.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

Yes indeed the current price is still in poor condition That's why we need to try to be patient and keep trying to earn altcoin profits every time But the only way someone to restore this state is to buy back the previously declining coins.

voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:09:53 AM

Yaa wise suggestion  don't panic Stay keep calm and be patient . Right now this is the time to buy and average. If you panic and sell then you lose your money.
sltshp

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:12:04 AM

Agreed with most of the posts saying to hold. This is just a correction as previous month was just too bull and it was obvious that prices would be unsustainable. Give the market some time to establish support levels and it will definitely grow again in the upcoming months.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:22:13 AM

Don't sell, buy!

this king of thread is what we need now,this aspiring post in which pursuing the bitcoiners and alt holders to keep working.dont anticipate trolls thread to make you panic,instead only read those post of encouragement to boost our morale..we can make this red community back in green if we will just support each others..tell each others and push each others  ,we will benefits from this sooner i trust my coins
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:32:25 AM

This is not the end. You should have in mind that there are still some great technologies coming up in the next months. Bitcoin is up for over 9 years.
Yes that's right don't panic it is the right thing to do when there's a dumping in the market. Or else wait until it rise again and be patient because its natural to cryptocurrency to goes down and up, so you should wait because there's no reason to panic.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

Only weak hands will sell their coins when they see it going down. I do it too in the past i sell my bitcoin because i did not know if my investment will turn up to -50% or to zero. Then after doing that the price goes back again and recover a little. I think i might disregard this panic things because it only will lead to my losses. Now, I just continue holding and don't care of the downtrend of the price.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:37:20 AM

Don't sell, buy!

I am totally agree with u. I am also loosing faith and very panic when saw very big loss. But after reading many article i can understand this is a market trend. And this is not a time to panic although this a chance to invest more at current level and make an average, hold it for long term or gain maximum profit from this. So thankful to all who encourage peoples for positive thinking.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:38:40 AM

Don't sell, buy!

Very correct reasoning, fully support. Anyone who will not sell now will soon be in a good profit. The market will necessarily go up!
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:52:38 AM

Don't sell, buy!

You have written very reasonable thoughts. Investors listen to them!
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

Don't sell, buy!

Good thought , many new holder of crypto sells when they saw the price fluctuating they are not familiar with the flow like me before when im new in crypto when the price goes down I usually sell and i regret when the price goes up . Some when the price is fluctuating the best thing to do is to hold or to buy some coin.
jereh988

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:04:52 AM

I do not panic at all but I wait for when bitcoin and altcoin will return as before or more. does anyone know about future logging later?
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:12:16 AM

i completely agree with u. patience is the key to success here in crypto world. if u panic then u will losse
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:19:10 AM

I have to agree, there's really not much need for panic. Rather buy while the price is still low. Looking at trends from the past year, there's good reason to believe that the prices will steadily increase within this year. As the adage goes, patience is a virtue.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

There's no point getting into panic about Altcoins situation, quickling selling of altcoins without thinking carefully or because of the current exchange problem might not be the best of it, one could rather buy when the price is still low, investment involve risk taking, which is so paramount in cryptocurrency for any one who wants to be successful. All are not that easy though buh one have to always  remember that patience dog eat the fattest bone. The current dip don't mark the end of cryptos'.
mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

Yes, I agree with you. You should search google to know that most of information now are fake news. For example, South Korea, India do not ban cryptocurrency, they just wanna control them. So, let's calm down in any situations.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

for a person who has a coin by buying it will surely panic but for who gets a coin from airdrop or other free coins probably will not panic because it does not spend a lot of money to get the coin

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: