Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic!  (Read 2193 times)
KTPU777

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

You can not panic on the market. This can lead to disastrous consequences. You can lose your money. If you are sure that the price will go down, then sell and re-buy at the bottoms. If the price has already fallen dramatically, then just wait. The price will be restored. A panic does not lead to anything good.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weinuogpein0375

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

It's a good idea to buy in more amd I have buy in more coins to earn more money.

ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

I completely agree with this, Don't Panic! most especially the newbies, if you see the price of Bitcoin is going down, just keep calm, don't let any FUD get into you, instead focus on buying some more Bitcoins if you can because after the down trend is the rise of the prices with a bang! So you should be ready for that. Smiley

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

No matter if we are in a bear market or bull market , panicking is our worst enemy in crypto. No good can come from panic. It will only led you to bad decisions like early sells , expensive buys etc.. because crypto is not something you should hurry about. You should take your time before making important decisions. I learnt that from hard way. I bought some coins from very high prices , thinking they will keep on rising and then they dropped a lot.

QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

not panicking buying more and HODL
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

Don't sell, buy!

It all depends on the coin that you bought. Those who have no spare of money can cut loss and wait for the deep and buyback again to lessen your losses. We are already aware that if bitcoin goes up, altcoin usually goes down.  There are seldom occasion where bitcoin goes up together with altcoin.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:40:38 PM

The main reason why holders are losing their crypt assets are because of their panic selling.
I am thankful that I survived more market dropping and crash beginning last December 2017 and I  am happy that today I am still holding over $50,000 worth of Crypto Assets because I didn't dump or sell my Crypto assets to avoid loss.

wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

I completely agree with this, Don't Panic! most especially the newbies, if you see the price of Bitcoin is going down, just keep calm, don't let any FUD get into you, instead focus on buying some more Bitcoins if you can because after the down trend is the rise of the prices with a bang! So you should be ready for that. Smiley

Some of my friends do panic and now they're on their sweat on getting more bounty stake tokens though signature and other bounty campaigns because last January they sell more than half of their Crypto Assets.
I really thankful that I am one of the Hodlers in this forum and I really do appreciate all those members who actually encouraging us to HODL and HODL and survive the storm.

boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

I totally agreed. There is no reason to panic.

Markets go up and down all the time, especially crypto.

For those who have bought high and am holding a loss at this moment, do not sell and cut loss. This is the most natural instinct as basic human instinct is to avoid pain but if you are able to hang on and endure this period, prices will rise and you will see your position in profit again.

The market test our resolve all the time. To be less affected, always trade with money you can lose. But if you have already throw in the kitchen sink, then just lock your private key to your wallet and keep it in the safe until half a year later. You will feel much better soon..

Abimayu

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

Don't sell, buy!

I agree, I will not sell my bitcoin, I think this is just a regulation of the market, I will hold until the price goes up,  maybe in Q3 this year, now I just want to buy more bitcoin and hold,
Dont panic,,  and never.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

I agree with these statements and analysis, do not panic and keep the bitcoin you have, it will not be permanent and only temporary. just wait until the value goes back up
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

the price is going up, steady. these dips gonna be a common event. already. and they will be even more predictable with time.

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

I am not really that affected with the sudden drops that happen. Market is really volatile and making it stable is making it as good as dead. So whenever there is a market or price fall, don't panic. Don't draw out and instead, wait for it to rise up instead...
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

not btc having steady (not speedy) growth , better for btc health for long term.
those who panic during 1st week of feb may regret now and in FOMO may buy again ..
but no benefit if you fear so much .. stay away or invest only your 4-5 days salary .
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

Don't sell, buy!

I am also buying  Smiley
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

This is an old post, but now it is very relevant. After the bitcoin could not pass the resistance at 11 is$ 500 and dropped to$ 9000 many have said that this is the beginning of the end. But I bought, as recommended in this post, and I was right! Hodl, hodl, hodl!
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

Great advice for beginners, they just do not understand that the market is cyclical and the rise is changing by a fall, but the lack of knowledge makes them lose their money, which has a negative impact not only on beginners, but also on the cryptocurrency market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

I really do not want to panic but it hurts to see your coins that you bought in higher price but now they are consistently dropping in the market.
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:19:40 PM

Emotional trading and panic selling are the Crypto investor wors enemies. Stay away from illogical decisions if you don't want to lose your money on your path on getting rich.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:23:16 PM

This is the rule number one, don't panic hold strong, this  is a rule which is valable for every thing in the life, strong and honor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: