Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic!  (Read 2198 times)
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

My deposit decreased in the last week /2 Sad, but don't panic because you provoke to fall cryptocurrency. Wait good news Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bumbumcifra

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

If you predict a further decrease you have to be ready for buying more
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

But in the past, the price of bitcoins in South Korea and Japan has always been much higher than in other countries.
But this time South Korea and Japan have taken the lead to fall, and I think maybe this is a sign of a bear market.
I think we should think long term. After this correction things will go back to normal and the trending will be upward again. There is even an informal survey on what to do with their bitcoin now and majority vote for HODL.
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

The twisted market, everything goes around and the same.  Grin
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

You got it dude yes your right, there's nothing to worry right now besides those who are planning to invest in all crypto currency, well, start it up to make it full your portfolio with crypto currencies that having a potential in holding in long term surely you have a huge profit after a month or a year. If you looking back the chart price last few years it is folded times four this year so nothing to worry just hold and have patience. Wait the right moment until it is bouncing back again in the market and don't be panic.
You are right,Bitcoin is now down 15%, bitcoin has fallen more than 50% in history, bitcoin has been declared dead by the media at least two hundred times, but Bitcoin has survived well now and is now a good time to buy, you do not have to panic.
Ozan9

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

It has always been a more sensible move to buy coin at such declines.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

If you have alot money invest in coin when the price was high its not strange that you on your panic mode because get a big loss. The things that author said was right to reduce the loss we should buy more of the coin now when the blood bath happening and sell it when it back to normal to return our capital. But a lot of investor feel the btc will loss many of it value. So better to hold until the price better on the market. The thing that more scary wass when we buy more and it dip more.

sentinus

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

Definitely I agree you. Time to be patient. It is the chance to buy again.But nobody knows when i will turn back high price. I hope it is soon.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
MenuBuzz
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

The internet bubble was similar to the crypto market today.  I wonder how many people didn't buy Google shares after the Internet bubble burst who would be very well off now if they did.  I also wonder which of the projects now will be the new Google of tomorrow and I'm investing my money there.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

It is panic that leads to a drop in the rate. You just have to wait quietly and not be nervous. I think soon the course will be restored
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

Definitely I agree you. Time to be patient. It is the chance to buy again.But nobody knows when i will turn back high price. I hope it is soon.

This decrease in value is actually doing a lot of good to the market , and we'll see that impact soon enough . FUD vibes are getting to a lot of people , and getting fought by a lot of innovative concepts , partnerships and advertisement to the crytpocurrencies industry .
Meanwhile a lot of solutions to fight network congestion are being thought of and people are working day and night in the quest of innovation and in order to provide the best concepts to the best investors .
Buying coins at such a low price is an opportunity that rarely presents itself,  and we are now having another shot at the bitcoin dream , where anyone even with a small budget can acquire multiple coins from the desired crypto with a very accessible price , and just wait to collect the profits by few months from now .
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

In this market everything is cyclical , the market needed to rest . Well, most likely whales will soon begin to buy and such a cheap price we will not see . But this is my opinion , if you have purchased you can do it slowly
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

Thats right, im actually telling my friends too not to sell but to buy at a lower price,  I really believe in bitcoin and everyone is saying that this is normal every year.  The problem is everyone is panicking which cause them to sell then they lose their money. They dont think about long term value.  
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

yes, I agree with your description. but today many are feeling panicked at investing a nearly 50% loss. I also feel a big loss, but I remain firm to hold my altcoin. at least I believe in what I have learned before buying some altcoin

jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

Buying the lower price btc than previous buy is called averaging. You will get the average price if the same amount was bought of bitcoin. Bitcoin will still exist in the long time so thats a better idea for now that price is low so if the bitcoin recover to the half you start to gain that time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

I also think that you should not panic, because in the near future everything will be fine, you should not panic, but if you are too emotional, then it's better just move away from the monitor and enjoy your life. Everything will be fine.
Yeah, you're right man ... Don't need to panic and rush, better switch out the monitor for a while because if you are too emotional due to look at all the prices that fall down, you will make a decision that you may regret later. Calm down and refresh your mind from trading for a moment, come back when the emotion has not  control your mind, nothing to be worried because it happens so many times, just takes patience, the price will recovery back slowly,
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

Don't sell, buy!

I agree with you, from now on I will buy more because the right time to buy while the price is low, even though I had slumped earlier because my coins have fallen.
 thanks for your suggestion, very helpful.

summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 691

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

I absolutely do not care what the numbers show the markets and I know the real price of altkoins and bitcoins and therefore is absolutely calm

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

Definitely .. those who sell madly at this time will suffer heavy losses. so keep it. It will increase in the long term. Do not look at the chart at this time. It just makes you panic
aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

Do not panic if you do not have any problems.if for the future .why would you still panic it would be nice to have your future tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: