Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic!  (Read 2198 times)
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

In fact nobody wants to sell their hand. But this time panic is so much that everyone has to sell their hand. Everyone expects to be anxiously ascending. unfortunately we do not fit the opinions of experienced people...
That is not good to do mate selling bitcoin may helps bitcoin value drops deeply because it helps to increase the supply and no one demanding for it that is why just keep on holding, be calm and dont panic all of us are hoping to make their value bounce back in the highest pick.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cnut237 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

I am glad that I started this thread. Almost everyone who has posted a reply seems to agree with me, so if you are new and you are panicking - please see that most people are telling you not to panic. Just close those charts for a month or so Smiley

mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

good analysis, right now we do have to buy bitcoin for investment because the price is down. but to buy bitcoin need consideration in terms of our financial ability. so even if you can not buy in large quantities at least have a little coin to be used as an investment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

panic is a very difficult human nature to avoid, when seeing prices fall very far surely some of them feel shocked. but the panic will only lead us to a deadlock. thanks man you have given spirit to those who are sad.

hannahhalas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

of course. if u r dealing with a cryptocurrency, u need to be prepared for everything ))
picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

Don't sell, buy!

I agree with you
when you panic. you will lose your money
hopefully this panic will stop soon
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

those who are beginners will be very panicked because their assets are reduced by almost half, but do not need to panic. patience and tranquility in the world of trade is in need this is the moment where the traders in the test, whether old and new traders keep the spirit do not panic it is sick
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

We should not sell panic. Bitcoin will definitely return to its old days. If we sell it now, we may regret it later.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

Don't sell, buy!

This time I already feel the pressure of continuous drop of bitcoin. The facebook ban on advertising and the threat of some government to regulate the crypto really hurt the market. If this will continue price level of BTC will possible to drop at 4k level at the end of February. And the most reasonable thing to me right now is to cut loss or average down by buying the BTC at low price.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

Recently too much bad news caused the whole encryption money market has a big drop, I want to need to do is wait, when all the investors began to despair, it is a purchase a good time in the currency of the encryption.

StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

it is true, and I agree with what you are talking about. I will buy with a lot, because I believe this year will rise high, and do not panic for situations like this, because it is normal every year.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

Don't sell, buy!

If you believe that there is a future for this market then buy more so that you can average down. Many people are panic selling because you are already at a loss but if you buy more then that would lower your average buying price so when the price reverse and have a bull run again then you will have bigger profits. If you plan to sell now then you either buy lower if it goes more lower or just totally leave the crypto market if you can't take it anymore. If your plan is to stay in crypto for the long term and you don't have any funds anymore then just take a break for a while and don't check the charts for maybe a week or a month.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
brainitterem

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

It's hard to not panic because many people sold their houses,cars and took loan at 20k$ bitcoin and now its going down to 5k and they think that bubble burst and there is nothing to earn here, so im gambling with my money and dont panic, but for common people its hard.
hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

Don't panic when the coinmarketcap are decreasing some tokens because some are burning in preparing to increase it so many wise holders are received more money because they hold their tokens very well so don't panic if your token are decreasing in the market.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

Looking at the fall of my portfolio I regret only that I did not sell some of their coins at the peak to now buy more bitcoins, promising altcoys. There are too many people in the market who come for fast money believing any rumors and making decisions based on individual specific news.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

Don't sell, buy!

I would like to believe that everything will be fine. Now the situation on the cryptocurrency market is not the best. And all because of the bad news.
Therefore, it remains to not panic and wait.
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

nice one bro , im doing this too  Cry , but its hurts lol Smiley

Glad I can help! I'm posting just to try to stop newcomers from making rash decisions. I know the panic myself from when the market dipped just after I entered. I don't have a huge amount of experience, but I'll pass on what I can. This is absolutely the time to clear your emotions out of the way and make calm, considered decisions.

Remember if you believe in crypto, then any chance to lower your average entry price is a great opportunity.

That's right ,, I always see the market price every day and indeed the current decline that can be said is very big, but previously there has been an increase. so I'm not going to panic because I'm sure the price will go up over time.
Platonicus

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

I am not selling even a bit of my precious BTC, does not matter what price I bought it. BTC is not for sale  Wink. anyone who sells crypto for fiat does not understand crypto idea.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

I am not selling even a bit of my precious BTC, does not matter what price I bought it. BTC is not for sale  Wink. anyone who sells crypto for fiat does not understand crypto idea.
I am always checking the market now so I can say it is very hard and difficult to stay in the market. Yes it is precious and bitcoin has already made to the top but lately it is hard to predict the next price. So it is also best not to panic this time because I believe the future is good for btc and for all of us.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

Don't sell, buy!

You got it dude yes your right, there's nothing to worry right now besides those who are planning to invest in all crypto currency, well, start it up to make it full your portfolio with crypto currencies that having a potential in holding in long term surely you have a huge profit after a month or a year. If you looking back the chart price last few years it is folded times four this year so nothing to worry just hold and have patience. Wait the right moment until it is bouncing back again in the market and don't be panic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: