Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic!  (Read 2198 times)
ecoin_bestcoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

Don't sell on a loss, the market will recover. Don't necessarily invest more either, only invest what you're ready to lose
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:24:37 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

Thanks for the info! The panic is of course unnecessary to buy more in a falling market than to sell! All the pains of victories! Do not panic!
huzurkan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 522

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

I think it signaled that the market will recover. there is no need to panic. be patient with the winner. try to increase the amount available.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"  
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"    
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

There is always people who don't know anything about crypto market and try to panic people about the potoncial of crypto when the prices down...i beleve in crypto forever Smiley

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

My friend, you have made a very good point! To help our friends who may feel panicky, here is an excellent site I use:

https://bitscreener.com/screener

if you see, in fact, at the right side of each coin it lists the performance over the last 6 months.

EVERY coin, basically, has been on an uptrend in the past 6 months, despite the bloodbath we are seeing lately!

I hope you guys will find this tool useful!
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

I think I do not need to panic BTC naturally, I believe that BTC knows how to come back.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

Good one.

This is all the move that you could take instead of selling and then leaving. After that, when you are just seeing news about the how large the price of bitcoin is regret.
Hold and get more. Then maybe we could all get our ROI and more.
Instead of crying in a corner then just make a move on how to get it back.
I strongly suggest also to what the OP's solution is.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

It hurts when you just started this December 2017 and had a huge loss up to now, I'm doing the same as others, sell and hope that the price will rise again so we can invest again. I wish, one day I could get back what I lost and make profit of course.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

Many people lost huge value of virtual it doesn't matter at all whether we panicked or not.
But these massive declines can lead to firm crypto economy and community.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
trungthanh

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

Don't sell, buy!

I agree with you. this time is the time we have to calm down. Maybe look out of market and wait it pump again.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

This is a great advice bro.A lot of weakhands are panicing right now,i also lose a lot of money right now but I'm still calm red days is just a normal day for me.Just wait cause its like a ball when it reached the dip it will bounce back upward.
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

If you invest, you will be afraid.Still fall in the present.But now something important is not to be sold.Market can grow at any time. So do not be afraid.Retention is important.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

Very good and supportive post from TS. But will this be true if the BTC drops to 3K?

I do not open a coinmarketcap, but on the forum sometimes writes prices)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

Don't sell, buy!

I absolutely agree with your ideas! Panic is never good for the market and image of crypto itself as well. We should stand strong and wait until market stands back with no panic at all. Personally I buy some alts as well because I consider it as a very good entry point of a long-term investment.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
BitExalt
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

but in fact what he said was true. and i agree Smiley
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

All traders of the old economic school know that to give in to panic, only to make themselves poorer. If you not want to an error, do take a vacation for 2 weeks.

gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

I think we have practically reached the bottom. Soon the market will continue the uptrend. The purchase has already begun. Most importantly patience. Good luck in the trade.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

All traders of the old economic school know that to give in to panic, only to make themselves poorer. If you not want to an error, do take a vacation for 2 weeks.
Better to extend your vacation as we see more corrections to happen maybe a month or more, but never to make a bad decision and loses your money we do have a lots of things to expect about cryto industry, with this current situation many people will be aware and might be interested investing too.
lovemylife31

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

Many weak hands especially today lol. Not sure what is the cause probably the recent Indian Fud? I am confident this is temporary Let us hope to see some green soon we don't want to cause pain to weak hearted folks do we lol. Hodl
 Wink Wink
King Koopa

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

It's good to see these type of reminders, even though it should be pretty obvious. I do think the folks that panic may have invested much more than they can afford to lose. So if we want people to remain calm, it's simply investing what you can afford to lose and actually believing in the project you're invested in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: