Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings?  (Read 6874 times)
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

The majority of ICO rating websites use tools to analyse the media trends for an ICO. Whether there is a big community involvement, the rating goes up. However, this is not a synonym of trust, as we have seen in the past huge projects with great media support failing or scamming all the investors.
In my opinion, other parameters should be used to ranking. One of them should be protection of investors fund in case failure!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ArianneSmith

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

Well as I'm too curious about some ICO ratings too, I decided to join one and there I found a good Ico, Allsporter.
mazda60621

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

IRONX

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

no, I do not believe most of the ratings have been paid.
I saw on the forum advertising messages about increasing the rating on the site icobench

IRONX        
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

I believe ico ratings on some specific sites like icodrops and ico bench,  apart from those two sites I don't read ratings of ICOs on other platforms because majority of other sites are paid to promote scam ICOs
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:59:03 AM

I believe ico ratings on some specific sites like icodrops and ico bench,  apart from those two sites I don't read ratings of ICOs on other platforms because majority of other sites are paid to promote scam ICOs

As far as I know, these two ICO rating sites has also some issues but they are better than others. Just make those ICO ratings a reference and just make your own investigation about the ICO then because it is better if you know it yourself before you put your money to another's pocket to grow. There are so many ICOs nowadays and ICO rating sites are good filters because you can focus on those ICOs that is catching the people's eye since it has the higher chance of being successful.

prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

yes i also realize it, and sometimes i think the rating can be bought with money. for example a scam project they can manipulate the rating so many people will be tempted by the rating of the scam project. and many people have fallen victim to it. that's just my speculation.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

I do not rely on a single ICO rating site for my information because they can be manipulated so I use multiple ICO rating sites and I compare/contrast the information.
So I rely on this ratings 60% and I do my own research by checking the team list on LinkedIn and their website.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:47:40 AM

I am believe in https://icodrops.com because the ICO Rating Team has obtained a primer from the upcoming ICO whitepaper of the Telegram Open Network .Those ratings are exactly. Also, I always do my own research before investing in an ICO. I prefer to ask some friend about the ICO.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

I usually use the icobench rankings to rating ico. However, I found that there are many ico although the point is not high but token sales reach hardcap,but the ico is appreciated but not reach the softcap, so I think the website ico just for us to refer.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

In my opinion, those website who promotes ICO rating helps the project to be well known in the public. Mostly of us depends on the rating on that ICO, thats why is really helps also for the bounty hunters and investors to choose what project have a  good rating.
If you are going to invest money based on random ICO rating site then go for it, but do you know how exactly they check ICO and based on what they rate ICO?
I think you don't know, investing money because random internet site told you it is good investment is plain stupid, but if you like losing money go for it. Don't do research and blindly invest.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:05:46 AM

I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

I could not agree more. Their ratings are complete bullshit. They even brag about their experts who does the rating method but it is the complete opposite of what really happens. I stopped using them when I already realized the truth. None of them are reliable. I'm so pissed when I remember that I wasted my efforts in some crappy campaign because they gave it close to the 5 star rating.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

.....!!!! ICO rating is based on what people say and how people rate them based on what have they experience but some people only give rating based on what have they heard about it.. So some ten or twenty percent of it is not true.
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

While rating websites can help us analyze many ICO projects, I don't think they are worth believing because I think many projects have a lot of bubbles!
Phatle1996123

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

I usually check the project quality through icobech. It is also quite accurate
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

I do partly, because I still have some doubts. These ratings do have some truth in them since I believe the raters do make their research on a particular ICO. But most of these ratings are paid for so they kinda become sort of an advertisement rather than a reference for investment.
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Personally, I do not believe 100% in ico ratings because some of them end up being over rated. I use the rating as guide for choosing good projects and take time to do my own research about the project and be sure they are good before I invest in them.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

I think in part. These ratings can show the popularity of the project, which is an important factor when choosing a project for investment. But the main factors of choice are always the idea and the team!
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

I find ICO ratings rather dubious. In most cases it's not a real experts analysism but just someone's subjective judgement.
JackyVanmarsenille

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

There's many ICO Rating websites, and most give unbiased ratings and reviews. You should be able trust their rating score because at the end of the day you can review their rating by adding a post below the ICO they have rated
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:57:18 AM

ico rating is just one of our reference factors.Ico rating is sometimes inaccurate, we can’t rely on it completely.we have many other factors such as team technical marketing, etc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: