Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:02:42 AM

I found a lot to say good about this Casper. I also read about it as it looks beautiful and clean easy to understand their platform. what to participate for this but i think i'm late to join.
justlucky

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security

The need for reliable data storage has been looming for quite some time. It not uncommon that leaked confidential information becomes the undoing of entire financial empires, family dramas and even military conflicts.

With the development of distributed databases the problem has found new solutions.

When implemented, the Casper API project will allow to create infrastructure that guarantees data security. At its base, the idea lies in using storage capacities of multiple providers to store data.

By the way, the title of the project is not incidental: the files in the system are like ghosts — they’re there, but nobody can see them. In other words, Casper API is an infrastructure serving the purpose of decentralised data storage system that can be integrated into any blockchain platform with smart contracts.

http://casperproject.io

"the files in the system are like ghosts " does it mean that even if i know who get my files i will not be sure that the files on him? It could be more complicated and secure if it is, because if even i don't know where are files no one can be sure too.

Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if youaccess your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups and also they offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
This kind of service are the ones who really need by people today. The assurance from the team that all the files and data that people are going to store is very safe and secure and well protected by Casper API.
i think Casper Api can give the most reliable security that people want this day. We know that there's a lot like the Casper but they're different. security is more important before you go into something.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
Yes you are really with this one this ICO is really kind of amazing and take note of that they are unique which they really have a lot like hosting (CDN), support other blockchains, and vendor rating plans. That's why for sure other people also really amazed with Casper that's why they want to support it right now.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for DApp
Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars? Back in the 2000s it was estimated at only a few hundred US dollars, which indicates the growing popularity of cloud storage among users. By the way, this segment of the market shows rapid growth rates today, and according to experts already in 2025 80% of the budget of the entire IT industry will be concentrated in the clouds.

Thanks to remote computing resources users can access servers and data stores with minimal involvement of the provider.

The main field of application of cloud technologies today is a storage of large amounts of information and data backup. With the help of cloud storage businesses can work with all the necessary information remotely without buying special software and expensive equipment.

It's time for DApp developers to move to cloud-based decentralized storage if:

> Need to cut expenses
It is possible that the amount of data DApp has already reached such a size in which to continue to store them locally no longer makes sense, moreover, the purchase of additional equipment can be unreasonably expensive.

> Get freedom of action

Using cloud decentralized storage will allow DApp not depend on delays in purchasing equipment, they will be able to launch projects as soon as they are ready. This will make the work not only more cost-effective,l but also mobile.

Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for decentralized data storage, which perfectly solves the problem of high cost of data storage on the blockchain! Learn more

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
You are right! With Casper API you can "mine" CST with your hard drive! Also it fully secure at least four times by others "miners"
Agrees with pal, it was secure because they have separated your files at the same time and you can access it easly. For some reason CASPER API has a lot of potential too and services in the Dapps. Were going to use to it your platform.
Yes because it also about the decentralized system plus ofcourse Casper API own security, I know they already aware how good other people out there on the technology that can easily penetrate everything and right now Casper Team expecting that for sure they making a solution for it so that thing can avoid as early as possible.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

Do you know that in 2017 the cloud technology market amounted to 148 billion US dollars? Back in the 2000s it was estimated at only a few hundred US dollars, which indicates the growing popularity of cloud storage among users. By the way, this segment of the market shows rapid growth rates today, and according to experts already in 2025 80% of the budget of the entire IT industry will be concentrated in the clouds.

Thanks to remote computing resources users can access servers and data stores with minimal involvement of the provider.

The main field of application of cloud technologies today is a storage of large amounts of information and data backup. With the help of cloud storage businesses can work with all the necessary information remotely without buying special software and expensive equipment.

> Need to cut expenses
It is possible that the amount of data DApp has already reached such a size in which to continue to store them locally no longer makes sense, moreover, the purchase of additional equipment can be unreasonably expensive.

> Get freedom of action

Using cloud decentralized storage will allow DApp not depend on delays in purchasing equipment, they will be able to launch projects as soon as they are ready. This will make the work not only more cost-effective,l but also mobile.

Casper API is an example of a perfect infrastructure for decentralized data storage, which perfectly solves the problem of high cost of data storage on the blockchain! Learn more

i have a question if the Casper API is going to add the equipment where they get the budget?because everyday people or a business is going to add the large amount of files or data to save it means the more they save files or data their going to additional pay?do you have files cap in the Dapps?

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
buboyskie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

there so many competitor in cloud storage product nowadays but i still believe in Casper Api i know the team behind of this company working hard and fully developed their product to be proud of anyone.
Yes you are right with that but those cloud storage existing are centralized which is not really good nowadays. Casper API decentralized cloud storage is the future of cloud storage in this world which is more faster, secured and efficient than any others. That's why I'll go all out support for Casper API. Go Casper Team.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

The first bitcoin banknotes have appeared

In Singapore the local company Tangem released the first bitcoin banknotes according to the creators – it's "smart banknotes". Of course, the invention is not made of paper, in fact – it's hardware cool wallets with integrated S3D350A chip from Samsung.

Bitcoin banknotes are related to our usual traditional money that each of them has its own value in BTC and can be transferred physically for payment.

In Tangem development is also referred to as"non-copied cold wallet." Of course, when creating a product developers had to think carefully how to protect their offspring from hacker and other attacks. According to the company's experts: "years of development of chips for credit and SIM cards, as well as identity cards have led to the creation of a completely safe product so that the cost of breaking one banknote was economically unprofitable." Thus, Tangem claims that "all known attack vectors at the hardware and software levels were taken into account."

However, there is a question that still needs to be refined: like any Fiat funds, bitcoin bills can be stolen physically. And also at the moment there is a limit on the transmission distance.
These disadvantages developers oppose: instant payment and no commissions.

Now banknotes in denominations of 0.01 and 0.05 BTC are available for purchase.

http://casperproject.io

an interesting idea, but thinking it does not take root because the crypto-currency should remain fast, reliable, safe and do not lie in the back pocket of jeans Smiley
that's very good invention the hacker will hard to get and steal the banknote it is a safe product, I think I need this I'm one of the victims of the hacker he/she attack and get my token in my wallet I hope to have a safe wallet now like Tangem for storing bitcoin.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

I found a lot to say good about this Casper. I also read about it as it looks beautiful and clean easy to understand their platform. what to participate for this but i think i'm late to join.
You are Welcome here my friend you choose the great ico your not too late to support the project you still have enough time.in fact, Casper will be a success soon.

HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

This will be a great help to the Government to reduce corruption and cheating. As you can see if they use Dapp it will be transparent to the leader and it will be tracked by the superior. So far, we can say that the election is being fixed or they correct the election winner if the Casper API interaction is a great help to make them clean and transparent.
Yes you are very right with this one a decentralized database where no one can tampered or edit all the files on it. For sure it is really good to introduce this project in government all over the world to stop the corruption on each countries. I hope there are people that can present this kind of amazing projects in our governments.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

This will be a great help to the Government to reduce corruption and cheating. As you can see if they use Dapp it will be transparent to the leader and it will be tracked by the superior. So far, we can say that the election is being fixed or they correct the election winner if the Casper API interaction is a great help to make them clean and transparent.
Yes you are very right with this one a decentralized database where no one can tampered or edit all the files on it. For sure it is really good to introduce this project in government all over the world to stop the corruption on each countries. I hope there are people that can present this kind of amazing projects in our governments.
Yes, I agree on you with this. This will help the government to lessen corruption and cheaters, especially for election day. No one will be able to tampered or edit a file with Casper API. Security and protection of all files is the good offer from this project.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

there so many competitor in cloud storage product nowadays but i still believe in Casper Api i know the team behind of this company working hard and fully developed their product to be proud of anyone.
Yes you are right with that but those cloud storage existing are centralized which is not really good nowadays. Casper API decentralized cloud storage is the future of cloud storage in this world which is more faster, secured and efficient than any others. That's why I'll go all out support for Casper API. Go Casper Team.
Well, I think Casper API will enhance and improved their security since there are lots of hacking incidents that are reported today. I am sure that Casper API are well protected and secured because they are give a full assurance that Casper API is very safe and secured.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
justlucky

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

You are Welcome here my friend you choose the great ico your not too late to support the project you still have enough time.in fact, Casper will be a success soon.
If that is the case then it is true that I have participated in it. no wonder that's why i pick casper to participate because this kind of platform there is a possibility to success.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Although there are lots of competitor of Casper API, they have something unique and new features that they can offer and this is what investors will be able  to like bout it.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

Although there are lots of competitor of Casper API, they have something unique and new features that they can offer and this is what investors will be able  to like bout it.
their have similar things or program more investor looking for cheap secured and fast cloud storage thats why many of them is build create upgrade their system Casper API need the proof and develop the product..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

How do you like that your files just can not vanish if one storage get broken? Because Casper API have at least 4 backups and if you wanna more you can afford it
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:19:25 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 12:34:05 PM by enkongtukmol

Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-72dbf789ec74

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result

This is great news for CASPER API. Good start and soon it will make changes in Online data storage competition. especially on cryptocurrency exchange, please make it an easy way to process in exchange for many holders of cryptocurrency.

You will be able to put CST tokens on an exchange and sell/purchase them freely. Many exchange markets
also allow their users to lease tokens under flexible conditions. Thus CST tokens will be traded and leased on many exchange markets.
CST token leasing is a very important financial instrument for the Casper API economic model. Free circulation of CST tokens on exchanges can lead to a sharp increase in the price of the token. This presents obstacles in purchasing CST tokens, consequently hindering the development of the service. Leasing remains financially attractive even if the
prices on the market are high. The token holder rents them out and thus becomes closer to the break-even point. This scheme is profitable and transparent for both the token holder and the lessee.

This is what I am talking about Casper Team is very transparent on their investors/token holders. They really want us to our profit at the same time we support their project and for this is really worth it. I hope everyone out there who really want to find the best ICO, this is the time for them to start participating and supporting Casper API.

This is a good start for Casper API they are really serious in making this project into a success and many supporters are helping the team, soon it will create a huge attention to the crypto market and to other users about the features of Casper API and how it is different to other data service providers.
Yes ofcourse they are really serious on their project and how they will help to earn their investors/token holders for supporting their projects. Once their project are really complete it could be a big impact for crypto universe which is really good for the all of us. For sure those who are not really into crypto will be force to join once see their projects.
most important is holder will be more role in Casper API, they are more in the population that may use Dapp in their transaction.  Casper API will provide them a smooth transaction.
This will benefit all, the investors and the team of this project. If the project is successful, all their investors and holders are successful too. It is a domino effect, once a project fall down, all are fall down but if it is a success then all are successful too. They need a support from each other to have a good project.
I believe that Casper will be on top soon in the market because it will provide the good services and low rate i think this is one of the best ico ever and it will be successful.
I believe it too. With the help of all who believes in this project, this ICO will truly become a successful project. Also this will patronize by all because of the service that they can provide.
This is what people need nowadays, so it definitely this project will hit the market. The competitor of Casper API is left behind so this will be the top choice of the consumer.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:42:54 AM

Good day, and what are the nearest competitors of your project? and what is your advantage? I like your project, but I also want to know more

No one on the market has already made or even declared the creation of storage infrastructure for decentralized applications. We are creating a decentralized storage under smart contract management. DApp will be able to interact with the storage by referring to the smart contract. This eliminates the risks of architecture limitations in other systems. We are ready to work with every platform that uses a smart contract. As of today, these platforms include Ethereum, Graphen and Neo. As new block-chains appear, we will be able to start working with them immediately. This is our main difference from competitors)
that is what the capser api has to its competitors. In advance congrats on casper api and casper team this project is a good start. For CST token i belive it's pump I want to hold token for sure it will be succesfull.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

How do you like that your files just can not vanish if one storage get broken? Because Casper API have at least 4 backups and if you wanna more you can afford it
Casper Api offer a special backup data storage plans that allow for cheaper service if you access your data rarely. In order to ensure a higher level of safekeeping for your backups Casper offer to store another copy of your files in partner data centres and other major providers who are ready to take on the responsibility for the security of your data.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

> Need to cut expenses

> Get freedom of action

Nice... very nice explaning how data cloud based storage in the past years... hoping too se CASPER API is one of the most amazing project in the future... keep it up...we support till ends.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: