Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

We are postponing the Pre-Sale

Friends!

We are postponing the Pre-Sale. Here’s the reasoning behind this decision:

✳ The number of whitelist sign-ups turned out to be much greater than planned (Thank YOU!) and we are looking to restructure our pre-sale to crowdsale token ratio.

✳ Some large funds willing to participate in the presale have arisen and they need some time to make the final decision in addition to the Pre-sale done via a smart contract instead of the company’s cold wallet.

✳ Development and audit of such smart contract takes time.

The new date will be announced later.

Casper API team.

http://casperproject.io

Well with this big and amazing project... we already expected that... hoping too buy some tokens in your opening the pre-sale 👍. So were going in the crowdsale for this project ... this would be great then.
I think this is also a way of giving more opportunities to buy and invest in Casper API, because this will have a potential to be a big project in the future. Casper API also offers a lot that will benefit more their users.
Yes you are right with that, Casper API offers a lot of services that are very amazing and this is a great opportunity to us and perfect time to grab once all of their project and services are completed. For sure all people in this world will be amazed once they have see what can Casper API services can really offer for the all of us.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

We are postponing the Pre-Sale

Friends!

We are postponing the Pre-Sale. Here’s the reasoning behind this decision:

✳ The number of whitelist sign-ups turned out to be much greater than planned (Thank YOU!) and we are looking to restructure our pre-sale to crowdsale token ratio.

✳ Some large funds willing to participate in the presale have arisen and they need some time to make the final decision in addition to the Pre-sale done via a smart contract instead of the company’s cold wallet.

✳ Development and audit of such smart contract takes time.

The new date will be announced later.

Casper API team.

Well with this big and amazing project... we already expected that... hoping too buy some tokens in your opening the pre-sale 👍. So were going in the crowdsale for this project ... this would be great then.
I think this is also a way of giving more opportunities to buy and invest in Casper API, because this will have a potential to be a big project in the future. Casper API also offers a lot that will benefit more their users.
Yes you are right with that, Casper API offers a lot of services that are very amazing and this is a great opportunity to us and perfect time to grab once all of their project and services are completed. For sure all people in this world will be amazed once they have see what can Casper API services can really offer for the all of us.
Extending or postponing of the Pre-sale is fine because this is only mean that the team of Casper API is doing all their best to deliver us a good service rather than pushing to end the pre-sale then at the end it will just fail or they will have a negative feedback from their users and investors.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

Decentralized bases are gradually becoming part of everyday life

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Casper API-is the first decentralized data storage, which is already under development, aroused the interest of participants in the market of information storage. Blockchain technologies used in the development of the ecosystem guarantee its participants confidentiality of information, loyal tariffs and constant access to information 24/7.

this is very useful details and example to explain the transaction of starting planning a business all information you need to keep is safe and 24/7 you will check,that is the power of technologies of the Casper API and the blockchain world.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

Hello! what do you hear about the conduct of the pre-sale? is there no exact start date yet? when is the last day for sending application for participation?
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

Cloud storage service has become a usual thing

Without hesitation, we store music, movies and documents on the clouds. Meanwhile, such reckless trust is sometimes punishable. So, in 2011, any user could view the data of the Dropbox service members (which was 15 million people), a similar incident occurred with UNESCO – the personal data of 100 thousand people, including salary information, were freely available.

Casper API blockchain platform is a next-generation cloud storage. Unlike the classic cloud, it doesn't have a single server that can be checked by special services or hacked – encrypted parts of files are stored on blocks scattered around the world and it's not easy to find them. That this file behaves exactly as a ghost – it seems like it exists, but no one knows where.

Great this is what I want to know from Casper API. It's already time for Casper API to take over the online data storage. It is good to know that Casper API  is different and upgraded from the previous data storage. File are scattered all over the globe and can't be taken by thieves or hacker.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

an unusual project name) can you find out what this is related to? and in general at what stage is the project now? what news from the team?
Now is the process registration a whitelist. Date of start will be announced soon. And crown-sale will start at 30 of June
Wow, there is still more than a month to start. I believe the team is already preparing for it.

I think that people behind the team of Casper API are well prepared and ready to give us a good service that will satisfy their users. And with this kind of project, I think this will become a successful project even there is no final result of the ICO.
They are ready as we can see they extend the ico for the crowd sale. This is good news so they can take more investor and for the team, they can prepare it well enough for the launching of the project.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

Thank you for another aidrop!
Well managed bounty and aidrop by Sandra, the best bounty manager!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

an unusual project name) can you find out what this is related to? and in general at what stage is the project now? what news from the team?
Now is the process registration a whitelist. Date of start will be announced soon. And crown-sale will start at 30 of June
Wow, there is still more than a month to start. I believe the team is already preparing for it.

Hmmm ... i can't wait to see the progress of this project. Also  to be part and one of the investors here... i miss the last pre sale in december that would be an hour ..but now..they already posponed... because a lot of people interested in this project...
Let's wait for a further announcement of Casper we know the project is good and the team behind are always prepared for a good plan that anyone will benefits. 

No doubt that this project was extremely good in terms of updating their campaign to their community. Where the community became more interested to support casper api including myself. And I knew that they have good plan in the future for us to be more progressive in terms of data storage.
Yes that's fore sure Casper API will become really huge because of what they are doing always updating their supporters/investors/token holders about the progress of their project and always share other information that really useful all about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Not all team are like this only Casper Team are really doing amazing. Hope all of your projects will be successful.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:35:38 PM

How Cloud storage service has become a usual thing, Without hesitation? we store music, movies and documents on the clouds.

Meanwhile, such reckless trust is sometimes punishable. So, in 2011, any user could view the data of the Dropbox service members (which was

15 million people), a similar incident occurred with UNESCO — the personal data of 100 thousand people, including salary information, were freely

available.

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/cloud-storage-service-has-become-a-usual-thing-8a20e77fd727
Not only that cloud storage less hassle you don't have to bring anything for you to access your files just have to make sure you'll have an internet to access your cloud storage and to browse your files. Casper API will provide a decentralized cloud storage which is more faster and secured that will out perform all existing cloud storage right now.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

airdrop? where? wtf?

to be honest, i like this project more and more and i believe that the future of crypto lays in dapps Smiley really believe that casper api will make a huge difference in the future and i am ready to participate in the ico later Smiley

i just hope that the bearish market of btc keeps ongoing, so i can buy cheap btc to invest into casper Smiley
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

How Cloud storage service has become a usual thing, Without hesitation? we store music, movies and documents on the clouds.

Meanwhile, such reckless trust is sometimes punishable. So, in 2011, any user could view the data of the Dropbox service members (which was

15 million people), a similar incident occurred with UNESCO — the personal data of 100 thousand people, including salary information, were freely

available.

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/cloud-storage-service-has-become-a-usual-thing-8a20e77fd727
Not only that cloud storage less hassle you don't have to bring anything for you to access your files just have to make sure you'll have an internet to access your cloud storage and to browse your files. Casper API will provide a decentralized cloud storage which is more faster and secured that will out perform all existing cloud storage right now.
Casper API helps people to avoid wasting of time in storing a lot of files in different storage, with this platform, even salary information will be saved in one account. So, this is really good for personal use and company use also.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:00:20 AM

available.

Casper API helps people to avoid wasting of time in storing a lot of files in different storage, with this platform, even salary information will be saved in one account. So, this is really good for personal use and company use also.
this is multitasking for files storage even for the planning of business they save all information to make it sure it is safe, using Casper save a lot of time for everyday life we believe this will be come successful project.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
justlucky

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

I think that people behind the team of Casper API are well prepared and ready to give us a good service that will satisfy their users. And with this kind of project, I think this will become a successful project even there is no final result of the ICO.
They are ready as we can see they extend the ico for the crowd sale. This is good news so they can take more investor and for the team, they can prepare it well enough for the launching of the project.
this is kind of way to to caught some attention of the others investor and partnership. Yes launching a project is not easy its take more time to prepare to be success.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

this is kind of way to to caught some attention of the others investor and partnership. Yes launching a project is not easy its take more time to prepare to be success.
Time is very important in every project especially like Casper API because they need to be keen on all the details of the project so that when they launch it in the market they won't fail and people will satisfy with the result of the project.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

airdrop? where? wtf?

to be honest, i like this project more and more and i believe that the future of crypto lays in dapps Smiley really believe that casper api will make a huge difference in the future and i am ready to participate in the ico later Smiley

i just hope that the bearish market of btc keeps ongoing, so i can buy cheap btc to invest into casper Smiley
Not airdrop exactly, but turbo-bounty managed by Sandra Evans.
You can check it here for more infromations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.msg37266418#msg37266418

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

available.

this is multitasking for files storage even for the planning of business they save all information to make it sure it is safe, using Casper save a lot of time for everyday life we believe this will be come successful project.

Absolutely right.. This project is what people need. A storage platform resolving the issues of slow process with the help of CDN. Casper API was design to satisfy client's needs by providing solutions in safekeeping,security and a fast download and loading of data even under heavy traffic. Providing good results thus increasing profit in the future. This is amazing indeed.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

available.

Absolutely right.. This project is what people need. A storage platform resolving the issues of slow process with the help of CDN. Casper API was design to satisfy client's needs by providing solutions in safekeeping,security and a fast download and loading of data even under heavy traffic. Providing good results thus increasing profit in the future. This is amazing indeed.

yes, I agree this is what may satisfy the user and investor. this kind of project with high security is what people were waiting for. it has been really struggling in this kind of project to be safe from thief and hacker.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

Well-known information stores do not meet modern security requirements

Casper API team, having assessed the scale of the problem, started to create an ecosystem for distributed data storage, which will complement the blockchain with smart contracts.

The platform reliability will be ensured by p2p architecture – its participants will communicate without servers and this will protect the system from DDoS attacks. Platform users are not limited geographically, this allows them to choose the nearest provider by downloading and uploading files at high speed.

By the way, copies of the files are stored by several participants, making them available even if one of them leaves the network.

Confidentiality of transaction is achieved by transferring encrypted smart-contracts. Smart- contracts are encrypted by method of the zk-SNARK, which is also used in ZCash. This approach allows to use Casper API in order to work with DApp at the corporate level.

In fact, Casper API is not only a cloud storage service, but also an entire infrastructure for decentralized applications and for their interaction creators provide a set of SDK developer.

http://casperproject.io/

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

Well-known information stores do not meet modern security requirements

Casper API team, having assessed the scale of the problem, started to create an ecosystem for distributed data storage, which will complement the blockchain with smart contracts.

The platform reliability will be ensured by p2p architecture – its participants will communicate without servers and this will protect the system from DDoS attacks. Platform users are not limited geographically, this allows them to choose the nearest provider by downloading and uploading files at high speed.

By the way, copies of the files are stored by several participants, making them available even if one of them leaves the network.

Confidentiality of transaction is achieved by transferring encrypted smart-contracts. Smart- contracts are encrypted by method of the zk-SNARK, which is also used in ZCash. This approach allows to use Casper API in order to work with DApp at the corporate level.

In fact, Casper API is not only a cloud storage service, but also an entire infrastructure for decentralized applications and for their interaction creators provide a set of SDK developer.

http://casperproject.io/

Accessibility to all your files and data anywhere you are and anytime of the day is very convenient to all for as long as you have a good internet connection you are free to use and check every now and then your stored files. I want to have this Casper API, very useful and safe.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
vaniril

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

amazing project! I would even say unique in its way. I participate and will actively invest because I already see how reliable and safe it is to place my investments and of course very, very profitable.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: