Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

I see in this project the active work of the team and like well-organized program of selling tokens. But still I would like to see more information about the actions themselves. I saw that you presented a new project Advisor Ian Scarffe
May I suggest you to be part of their telegram channel and check also their websites for more updates regarding the ICO. And you can freely ask a questions about the project with their channel. And yes, you're right Mr. Ian Scarffe is part of their team.
Yes we are already part of their telegram channel and I always see the latest happenings on it. Theirs a lot of positive response about this great project. My eyes are still looking at the progress of this wonderful project.
I agree on this one if you are new here and I suggest you joined Casper API telegram right now for you to be updated always by Casper Team about the progress of their project also other information you can get about crypto world and if you have any question they can answer their immediately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.

This kind of news are very important in any ICO because this is a proof that they are doing their best to be able to provide a good service that will satisfy their users. Having noticed by someone and give a good feedback is a good sign that we are not wrong in supporting the Casper API.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

what is the advantage of the system created by casper api when we save the file or document there?
What benefits do members get and what customers get?
explanation please.

and what do you different from? what is your specialty? are you sure that no virus or any scammer can get infected with files?
yoy can read here sir
https://casperproject.io we know all cloud storage are the same to store and secured all the important files or data but nowadays its been hard to be 100% secure because even cybersecurity it been a hack but the team Casper do all best to prevent not happen this that's why the Casper still research and hard working make the cloud storage secured.

thank you for your answer. that's the best way to improve your research so you can create a cloud storage secured. you live all team casper.
you can make your own way to know a lot. But your question its true and good that you asking evryone here. One your right much bbetter if you they always vist the website and read the medium of casper. Remeber there a lot of inccident about hacking cloud storage that why casper want to prevent   and make the high security.
actually you have the right to post all you question here but please if you have a question you may post all not   one By one and then you repeating the question,their have a website you can read all the information detail you want to know is already there..
yah your right be specific if you have question. Every person have ability to move in your way and everyone have rights. And for me much better to read or hear other opions.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

good to see that the devs are quiete active here and on telegram. the telegram chat is really exploding ^^ so many active members here and there and more people are joining it daily Smiley

hope to make good profit Smiley
Not only that Casper Team are also active here in forums, on their facebook page, on their twitter page and also in medium. That's one big reason why I really love Casper Team and I am sure because of their amazing efforts are the reason Casper API will be very huge in the near future.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)

This kind of news are very important in any ICO because this is a proof that they are doing their best to be able to provide a good service that will satisfy their users. Having noticed by someone and give a good feedback is a good sign that we are not wrong in supporting the Casper API.
this is big opportunity to be listed in icolist this is proven that the Casper is popular now and more people are going to interest to the project this is the result of hardworking team of Casper keep it up.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
copy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

Hello! Who is the target market for this platform?
Adidass

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

i need be whitelisted to participate in crowdsale right?
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
it will surely grow as we know that this kind of project is needed by the user and it also ensures that the data is safe in Casper API. I can't wait to test the beta version if they release it.
now you can already try MVP of project or become a provider of casperAPI and get 250 tokens per week for each you node Cool

Yes right )
Yes it will totally grow bigger and bigger because it is a significant and terrific project will be definitely usable and helpful to all the users. Many peole will be using and will invest on it because I can assure you that this project is really has the best data storage app so far.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

Dear friends of Casper API👻

We are sure there are DApp developers among your friends and we would like to tell you about the great news we have!

Our SDK 🚀 that allows your DApp to use truly decentralized storage is ready. Yes, it is a test and we would like to listen to your feedback and suggestions about improving Casper API

If you support the idea of decentralization, are cost-conscious and understand all the benefits blockchain brings, our solution will be interesting to you. 👍
For details please message our product manager Alena via either of the following ways 👇

Telegram @aleko4ka
E-mail: alyona@casperproject.io

Wow! This is really amazing, thank you so much for sharing I gonna send some email in your product manager for further details. I hope everything is going to be amazing because I really feel it right now that this is the start of the success of Casper API. Goodluck Casper Team let us show to the world how great you are.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:09:08 PM

We are sure there are DApp developers among your friends and we would like to tell you about the great news we have!

Our SDK 🚀 that allows your DApp to use truly decentralized storage is ready. Yes, it is a test and we would like to listen to your feedback and suggestions about improving Casper API

If you support the idea of decentralization, are cost-conscious and understand all the benefits blockchain brings, our solution will be interesting to you. 👍
For details please message our product manager Alena via either of the following ways 👇

Telegram @aleko4ka

Thanks for the information, Casper is a very interesting project and seems to make things different than the previous project, good luck.
Thank you for additional and important information this project of casper API given to us every one will know much better how this project work and sure many get interested to this project

Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
I see, decentralized system is gonna be the new system here in our world and DApps are the answer for all the problems existing in all our applications right now and Casper API is the one who will provide resolution for it. Casper Team are really amazing they are very talented and I am sure those who will choose the service of Casper API will be happy so much because of their great service.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

Telegram @aleko4ka

Thanks for the information, Casper is a very interesting project and seems to make things different than the previous project, good luck.
Thank you for additional and important information this project of casper API given to us every one will know much better how this project work and sure many get interested to this project

Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
I see, decentralized system is gonna be the new system here in our world and DApps are the answer for all the problems existing in all our applications right now and Casper API is the one who will provide resolution for it. Casper Team are really amazing they are very talented and I am sure those who will choose the service of Casper API will be happy so much because of their great service.

Casper API allows us to make use of all the capabilities already present in cloud storage, such as data storage
and content distribution network (CDN). The infrastructure can be used for all kinds of applications, websites and even
offline businesses with no use of smart contracts. Combined with the architecture capabilities such as automated
content delivery through smart contracts on blockchains as well as SDK for DApps make Casper API an attractive
solution for the budding market of decentralized applications.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

Telegram @aleko4ka

Wow! This is really amazing, thank you so much for sharing I gonna send some email in your product manager for further details. I hope everything is going to be amazing because I really feel it right now that this is the start of the success of Casper API. Goodluck Casper Team let us show to the world how great you are.

Casper API is an infrastructure project designed for decentralized data storage compatible with any blockchain
platform with smart contract capabilities. And we are confident of the success of our project!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
it will surely grow as we know that this kind of project is needed by the user and it also ensures that the data is safe in Casper API. I can't wait to test the beta version if they release it.
now you can already try MVP of project or become a provider of casperAPI and get 250 tokens per week for each you node Cool

Yes right )
Yes it will totally grow bigger and bigger because it is a significant and terrific project will be definitely usable and helpful to all the users. Many peole will be using and will invest on it because I can assure you that this project is really has the best data storage app so far.

Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold
compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction
transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

i need be whitelisted to participate in crowdsale right?

Yes, right
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

Hello! Who is the target market for this platform?

developers DApp
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

this is big opportunity to be listed in icolist this is proven that the Casper is popular now and more people are going to interest to the project this is the result of hardworking team of Casper keep it up.

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

good to see that the devs are quiete active here and on telegram. the telegram chat is really exploding ^^ so many active members here and there and more people are joining it daily Smiley

hope to make good profit Smiley
Not only that Casper Team are also active here in forums, on their facebook page, on their twitter page and also in medium. That's one big reason why I really love Casper Team and I am sure because of their amazing efforts are the reason Casper API will be very huge in the near future.

Thanks a lot! We try to communicate the main news of the project in all of our social networks
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

Thanks for your opinion )
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

With a good foundation from the team, any project will surely have a successful one. All people behind Casper API are professionals and have skills to create a wonderful and very useful project.

Thanks a lot! We are pleased to hear kind words!
And we want to always receive feedback, it helps to make the project better
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

Telegram @aleko4ka

Yes you are right partner, Decentralized system is gonna change the new system to the old ones. Dapps probably the answer of all business field and with the use of Casper Api we are happy to see the future decentralize cloud storage api which are good for all industry sharing data and private information, we can keep it even we lost the priv key. Casper Api has a universal solution for that.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: