Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:16:09 PM

Modern cloud storage technologies do not meet security requirements. Even cybersecurity professionals are becoming victims of hackers. In 2017, the international consulting company Deloitte, specializing in information security, became a victim of a hacker attack. Criminals, having broken into the server of the company, had an access to correspondence of employees, passwords, IP-addresses, personal data of clients.

However, the problem of confidential data storage has a solution. Casper API team launches an infrastructure project for decentralized file storage that complements the blockchain of the smart-contract platform. That is, a single server,
which can be hacked is simply not available, and" smart " contracts and blockchain technologies guarantee fast and transparent transactions.

https://casperproject.io

This is exactly what future clients are looking forward to.
A safe,secured,fast and transparent storage platform. Worth every penny. This project will surely revolutionized the way storage service providers should operate.  

Exactly and I wont be surprise if other companies/project will copy this idea.  Its good that I joined Casper before this project soar. 

They will try I think but I don't think they will level with the CASPER API's popularity. With the continuous development of the system and enhancement, I don't think they will cope up with what's the idea of the devs of CASPER API. I am also glad that I am with CASPER API and its great project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

casper api is one of the last projects out there who could really profit by the bear market right now.

buying cheap btc eth and investing into casper api is a bargain atm Smiley
With this kind of project that will ensure the security of all your files and data will definitely worth investing for. All people will be able to benefit with the service that Casper API is offering.

Casper API will definitely make the impossible things to happen. Some of the companies that are hesitant to use or acquire cloud-based applications because they are afraid that their data might be stolen. They prefer to have in-house applications that are connected to the internet but they cannot grow because they cannot access those data needed and available to the internet.

I certainly agree. Casper API will definitely are secure. With this condition, many companies will have an interest in this project and will definitely continue to invest in Casper API. Kudos to the Casper API team with this great project and I am looking forward to more development on data storage with the help of the team and to all the people who are inspired by this project.
cryp24x

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

We would like to introduce you a new advisor of our project Ian Scarffe

Ian is an investor and consultant with experience in various international companies and projects, a leading expert in the field of blockchain and crypto industry.

As an entrepreneur, Ian considers it his personal mission to develop a culture of entrepreneurship, he founded “Binkplus”, an incubator for startups in Europe. He helps young projects to realize their potential.

We asked Ian Scarffe to become a Casper API consultant not only because of his outstanding business development experience, but also because he is a leading expert in the blockchain and crypto industry, Ian is currently advising a number of multimillion-dollar companies around the world.

We are confident that Ian Scarffe’s experience in these areas, as well as his exceptional entrepreneurial skills and ability to work on a strategic level, will help to further improve our project.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/we-would-like-to-introduce-you-a-new-advisor-of-our-project-ian-scarffe-69c82743cffd
Another professional man added to Casper Team and if you look to his background no doubt he was really amazing. For sure Casper Team saw something amazing on him that they are sure will contribute a lot to their projects. Success is really near for the Casper API and I can't wait for that to see their success or to success for everyone that are here and supporting Casper API. Goodluck to all of us.
Mr. Ian Scarffe accept to be part of Casper API, this is only mean that he saw a potential with this project and he wants to help the team to be able to deliver a good service and be a successful ICO.

Great Job Casper team, for making sure that you have one of the best consultant,  He will surely contribute a lot to the Casper project.  

We only ask the best advisors on how to make our project better
That's why many people are really following and believing in your project because you only choose the best advisors that will really help the project be successful.

Advisors are really important especially in doing projects. They are the experts in this field that is why they have been chosen to be on the team. Having the best consultants and advisors produces great potential to the said project because its goal will be executed properly and the idea behind it is really well-thought. CASPER API really did a good job of choosing the best persons for the team.
cryp24x

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

The project of casper API is doing great and making name in the crypto worl many people are know about this project let us continue promoting this project for everyone's success
You can contribute to the popularization of the CasperAPI project by taking part in the bounty project program by SANDRA EVANS - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0

Bounty Project Program includes:

1. Signature campaign 
2. Facebook and Twitter campaign
3. Media (Steemit, Golos, Medium, Youtube, Blogs)
4. Moderation
5. Telegram AirDrop
6. Future contests (Future advertising, Turbo, Bug)

Let us support this program to achieve our main goal of having the best data storage system platform powered by Blockchain technology and DApps.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

The project of casper API is doing great and making name in the crypto worl many people are know about this project let us continue promoting this project for everyone's success
You can contribute to the popularization of the CasperAPI project by taking part in the bounty project program by SANDRA EVANS - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.0

Bounty Project Program includes:

1. Signature campaign 
2. Facebook and Twitter campaign
3. Media (Steemit, Golos, Medium, Youtube, Blogs)
4. Moderation
5. Telegram AirDrop
6. Future contests (Future advertising, Turbo, Bug)

Let us support this program to achieve our main goal of having the best data storage system platform powered by Blockchain technology and DApps.
By joining this project you should ask first Sandra Evans they offer variety of project, considered this as your option. We have things to discuss here. Just join our telegram group and ask our admin there Sandra Evans is beautiful with her admin. Be gentle and happy! IF you wish to participate in our crowdsale then the minimum investment is $500. Casper APi cloud storage is a superb project!
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:05:29 AM

Ian is an investor and consultant with experience in various international companies and projects, a leading expert in the field of blockchain and crypto industry.

As an entrepreneur, Ian considers it his personal mission to develop a culture of entrepreneurship, he founded “Binkplus”, an incubator for startups in Europe. He helps young projects to realize their potential.

We asked Ian Scarffe to become a Casper API consultant not only because of his outstanding business development experience, but also because he is a leading expert in the blockchain and crypto industry, Ian is currently advising a number of multimillion-dollar companies around the world.

We are confident that Ian Scarffe’s experience in these areas, as well as his exceptional entrepreneurial skills and ability to work on a strategic level, will help to further improve our project.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/we-would-like-to-introduce-you-a-new-advisor-of-our-project-ian-scarffe-69c82743cffd
Another professional man added to Casper Team and if you look to his background no doubt he was really amazing. For sure Casper Team saw something amazing on him that they are sure will contribute a lot to their projects. Success is really near for the Casper API and I can't wait for that to see their success or to success for everyone that are here and supporting Casper API. Goodluck to all of us.
Mr. Ian Scarffe accept to be part of Casper API, this is only mean that he saw a potential with this project and he wants to help the team to be able to deliver a good service and be a successful ICO.

Great Job Casper team, for making sure that you have one of the best consultant,  He will surely contribute a lot to the Casper project. 

We only ask the best advisors on how to make our project better
That's why many people are really following and believing in your project because you only choose the best advisors that will really help the project be successful.

Advisors are really important especially in doing projects. They are the experts in this field that is why they have been chosen to be on the team. Having the best consultants and advisors produces great potential to the said project because its goal will be executed properly and the idea behind it is really well-thought. CASPER API really did a good job of choosing the best persons for the team.
Yah thats right this project of casper API doing great and all of that because the team member their build congrats to this project having great advisers
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

Today, Dapp is an application based on blockchain technology

In 2013 Daniel Larimer, a founder of Bitshares and Steem platforms, wrote an article on “decentralized autonomous corporations, or DAC”.

In his work, Larimer considered the activities of the company as a “horizontal structure”, where each employee is its co-owner, and has full

access to information. In this material for the first time the term Dapp (Decentralized Application, DApps) was heard.

Today, Dapp is an application based on blockchain technology, open source and resistant to attacks. However, dapp developers have faced the

problem of storing information. Traditional cloud storage is too expensive and can not guarantee the integrity of the information (proven by

Snowden).

The solution was found by the team of Casper API, which developed and started creating decentralized cloud storage. The implemented

project will allow to split files into several elements and store them on blocks scattered around the world. In other words, the information is

stored everywhere, but is not available to anyone except the owner. Given that millions of blocks are involved in the ecosystem, the volume of

such storage is practically unlimited.

http://casperproject.io

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/today-dapp-is-an-application-based-on-blockchain-technology-f1ea2fbd6ebf
Thanks for sharing this information about cloud based storage Smiley and also about that and recent data storage based...casper api will be fulfill those lack of security or lack in other projects and this past years...casper api will be the solution of it.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.

Wow this would be good ... another ico ratings are here....many people and investors will be seeing this about another ratings on how casper api is great ... grab it and it will be known worldwide 

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)

Wow this would be good ... another ico ratings are here....many people and investors will be seeing this about another ratings on how casper api is great ... grab it and it will be known worldwide 
I myself do not choose the ICO rankings as the basis for investment. But in this case is different. I read about the project, find out the purpose, method, route and team. I am very confident in the infrastructure for storing large data on the blockchain of this project. I support the project!
Absholom

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

Congrats! This might be a way to improve the platform's reputation.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

Congrats! This might be a way to improve the platform's reputation.

Thanks for your opinion!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

I myself do not choose the ICO rankings as the basis for investment. But in this case is different. I read about the project, find out the purpose, method, route and team. I am very confident in the infrastructure for storing large data on the blockchain of this project. I support the project!

Thank you for joining us!
Feedback is important to us! And your opinion!
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

Homer Simpson mines bitcoins

It took quite a bit of time and the words "bitcoin" and "blockchain" have become a commonplace, today we hear them every day

It took quite a bit of time and the words “bitcoin” and “blockchain” have become a commonplace, today we hear them every day. And it would seem, where else could you hear about bitcoin and blockchain? The latest version of the popular mobile game The Simpsons: Tapped Out has a new mention of bitcoin and blockchain technology.

In general, the game has not changed anything except new terms. In a new quest called Crypto Cool, Homer traditionally dodges his job of looking after the nuclear station, playing instead on a tablet in a variety of games.

But, another hero of the game and the cartoon — Martin during a conversation with Homer repeatedly says the word “blockchain” without explaining what it is.

However, he mentions that he has mined on his computer a few bitcoins, then the price skyrocketed. From the dialogues it becomes clear that until last week Martin had never heard of blockchain, but now considers himself a real expert in this field.

And the most interesting thing is that after the quest the user is also offered to stimulate three teenagers and start mining bitcoins on their computers.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/homer-simpson-mines-bitcoins-a9e9fed48edd

This is great news. The simpsons is one of the longest running cartoon program in the world and it has a millions of fans around the world. It will have great effects on Bitcoin's reputation and hopefully it will have great effects on other projects from blockchain technology.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

Dear friends of Casper API👻

We are sure there are DApp developers among your friends and we would like to tell you about the great news we have!

Our SDK 🚀 that allows your DApp to use truly decentralized storage is ready. Yes, it is a test and we would like to listen to your feedback and suggestions about improving Casper API

If you support the idea of decentralization, are cost-conscious and understand all the benefits blockchain brings, our solution will be interesting to you. 👍
For details please message our product manager Alena via either of the following ways 👇

Telegram @aleko4ka
E-mail: alyona@casperproject.io

PilosopongTacio

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

Today, Dapp is an application based on blockchain technology

In 2013 Daniel Larimer, a founder of Bitshares and Steem platforms, wrote an article on “decentralized autonomous corporations, or DAC”.

In his work, Larimer considered the activities of the company as a “horizontal structure”, where each employee is its co-owner, and has full

access to information. In this material for the first time the term Dapp (Decentralized Application, DApps) was heard.

Today, Dapp is an application based on blockchain technology, open source and resistant to attacks. However, dapp developers have faced the

problem of storing information. Traditional cloud storage is too expensive and can not guarantee the integrity of the information (proven by

Snowden).

The solution was found by the team of Casper API, which developed and started creating decentralized cloud storage. The implemented

project will allow to split files into several elements and store them on blocks scattered around the world. In other words, the information is

stored everywhere, but is not available to anyone except the owner. Given that millions of blocks are involved in the ecosystem, the volume of

such storage is practically unlimited.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/today-dapp-is-an-application-based-on-blockchain-technology-f1ea2fbd6ebf

This project is really amazing. One of the problem of dapps is the lack of storing capabilities provided by a company like Casper API. The need for such secured, safe and decentralized storage that will protect your important files. So cool.

GigTricks
Noah_abri654

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

Nice step taken. Great job!
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

We are sure there are DApp developers among your friends and we would like to tell you about the great news we have!

Our SDK 🚀 that allows your DApp to use truly decentralized storage is ready. Yes, it is a test and we would like to listen to your feedback and suggestions about improving Casper API

If you support the idea of decentralization, are cost-conscious and understand all the benefits blockchain brings, our solution will be interesting to you. 👍
For details please message our product manager Alena via either of the following ways 👇

Telegram @aleko4ka

Thanks for the information, Casper is a very interesting project and seems to make things different than the previous project, good luck.

..........///....../////..........
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

Telegram @aleko4ka

We would keep that in mind. We believe in Casper API's potential and its promised solution to the problems and lacking of storing capabilities such as cloud storage but way more better and more secured than any other storage platforms. I hope for this project's success in the future. Great job.

GigTricks
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

That is why a lot of new blockchain advisor coming in because they saw the potential and future of the project. We are all looking forward to CASPER API.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

good to see that the devs are quiete active here and on telegram. the telegram chat is really exploding ^^ so many active members here and there and more people are joining it daily Smiley

hope to make good profit Smiley
All of them are very accommodating and active in all types of communication technology. Starting from the Head down to the bottom position all are working hard to achieve the promised goal.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: