Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

is there a problem with ICO? I just want to say if you do not mind. no problem with ico devs? I would not have been able to see the potential of our project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

Dear friends!

It's time to sum up the results of the second week of our provider contest.

Here are the nicknames of the winners who correctly applied and complied with the requirement to stay online (if nickname is specified several times, then the user has established several nod):

@Piston_82
@lc666
@Puhnaty
cryptolove7@gmail.com
@Puhnaty
@Puhnaty
@Puhnaty

As you can see in our demo, the number of nodes exceeds the number of winners. We are looking for those who were online with us, but pointed out the wrong data in the application. Please, if you're not on the list, but you were online, write me a personal message with your nick in the telegram, the wallet, static and dynamic IP, so we can thank you for your participation. It is important that the information coincides with the application.

Stay with us!

http://casperproject.io

CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

is there a problem with ICO? I just want to say if you do not mind. no problem with ico devs? I would not have been able to see the potential of our project.

What do you mean?
We have no problems with the launch of ICO. We follow our road map. You can look at the road map on our website http://casperproject.io
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

If you’re interested in cryptocurrencies and blockchain you might have heard of smart contracts. Without further ado, let us tell you about what they are.
A smart contract is a digital algorithm or a condition that upon fulfilment allows the parties to exchange money, stocks or other assets. To make a smart contract there must be a decentralized network where all participants have equal rights. Cryptocurrency is used as a financial instrument.

To explain how it works we’ll give you an example.
Have you ever bought real estate? If the answer is yes, you probably know that you need a notary officer to make the transaction, and that means additional charges for the buyer. Smart contracts allow to forego the services of middlemen such as banks, lawyers, notary officers etc. since the contract checks the contractual obligations by itself before verifying it. An asset or a currency is then entered into the program. After that the contract fulfilment is supervised by the program. As soon as the conditions are fulfilled, the parties exchange assets. The seller receives a specific sum of money while the buyer receives the good. In other words, everything is done automatically.

It is Ethereum smart contracts that guarantee the transparency of Casper API operation. Smart contract receives payment from users and pays the data storage service providers fulfil their obligations, which allows us to remove the effects of the so called human element.

I’ve heard the smart contract already in other ICO. But honestly, I’m too knowledgeable about this. Pretty sure whatever it is, surely CASPER will reach their goal not only to meet the hard cap but also to be the best ICO and project implemented.

Yes, smart contracts are used in various ICOs. but this is not the most important thing in our project. One of the advantages of our project is the safe storage of data and favorable conditions for DApp
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:36:07 PM

latest update:

Hello, friends! We have done MVP Casper API. v.0.0.1!

We have prepared a prize fund for our first suppliers. 562500 Casper tokens (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$, we will give to the first 150 providers. https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-we-have-done-mvp-casper-api-v-0-0-1-5a1af98113ae

That was a lot bounty pool! Sad to say but the requirements for this MVP is not applicable of my PC for now. But I shall wait for the new updates of this platform to view or use in normal browser or Operating System. And as I heard the feedback of this MVP is quite slow response but overall it was  amazing.
I think they are on beta test but it's ok buddy we are on early stage of developing, they are active on group message on telegram or on twitter update. Besides our admin here are welcoming us to answer all our Queries.
True! They really very accommodating to all queries on the telegram. Hopefully, even the ICO ends they will not stop on what they are doing to all.

Our project is long-term! And we will develop further
Absolutely, this is a kind of long-term project, as long as you keep all the important and sensitive data secured in a long time there will be no problem and we will continuing the good service of Casper. Keeping some data is a hard job, cause you need to protect it also and every wrong move has no place in that kind of job ( for example, accidentally deleting some files, hacking the service provider and many more ).

I also believe that this kind of new industry will have huge impact on the traditional businesses for they need services that renders high security and maintainance of their file because this is the life and blood of their day to day operations. I also see the ambitious project of casper to be the next level of cloud storage with the integration of blockchain this will promote an unmatched service in regards to cloud storage..

Thanks for your opinion!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

Does anyone here know if Casper have any competitors in the market already?

Yes,There are projects in the market which have some functions or services offered as Casper. However, Casper is not looking into its competitors but Casper is just focusing on it's own. The team as well as the supporters know that Casper is the best among it's competitors.

Yes. That's also what Casper Team says as reply to my query.. they were taking notes of competitors mistakes so they could prevent such incident in their own project.

Talking about competitors, I highly recommend is the "Gas Files".

Gas Files has set out to tackle the problems associated with digital file storage head on. Utilizing IPFS and Ethereum blockchain technology, Gas Files enables anyone around the world to store any number of files of any size without limits or security concerns.

Unfortunately Casper has own and unique platform. It may overcome the others competitors base of their services. Smiley

Thanks for sharing this, just for sake of comparison. But we know
that this project has its own unique characteristics that is uncomparable. Good team we have here!

Aside from what you have mentioned, do you still know other competitors of casper for comparison purposes?

Yes, but we do not mention in our topic other projects or companies

I fully understand. Thank you for replying though.
Actually there are a lot of competitors, some are already running and some are just new like Casper. But competitors is not that important it's about how will you going to overcome those competitors you have. And that will casper do, to prove itself that despite the fact that they're already have competitors, they will stand still by their own. 

I disagree that competitors are not an important factor. In business there is always competition and you always need to be on top, otherwise your competitor will eat you up.

Aren't there projects like Storj and Sia and then Upfiring as an Ethereum based ERC20 token, all of which can be considered competitors?

Recently, young and ambitious competitors appear who take data storage decentralization as the main principle. Projects (Filecoin, Storj, Sia etc.), which use their own solutions for data storage. Their basic problem, from our point of view, is difficulty to
implement and popularize own blockchain, or dependency on a single blockchain platform,  and desire to compete with classic giants. We do not have such problems.

I am not quite sure about the competitive landscape but are you really the first ones to go for Ethereum based decentralized data storage?

Our service is unique not only decentralization.
Distributed data storage platform based on blockchain technology
Main services: Content Delivery Network optimization, file (photos, video, audio
and text files), backup and corporate data storage
High-speedaccessto decentralized file storage
Data encryption: Zk-snark algorithm (originally used in Zcash). File owner is the only person in
the network who has access to contents of the data stored
Data protection: each file is stored by 4 independent storage capacity providers
Cost reduction: data storage and distribution for end users costs 3 timeslower than traditional
CDN and cloud storage solutions

Which of the things you mentioned is missing in Storj or Sia? That the file owner is the only person with access is not even worth mentioning. The whole system wouldn't work if it was different.

Storj or Sia have their own blockchain. We do not limit ourselves to the choice of a blockchain

Ok and are you still on track with items 6 and 7 from your roadmap so that you get first suppliers and dApp developers on board during the next two months?

We are now at point 6.
And in the road map, you can see how complete this point is. Here you can learn how to become our supplier https://www.facebook.com/CasperAPI/photos/a.143828532969129.1073741829.128593811159268/158913074794008/?type=3&theater

And here you can find out the results of the suppliers' contest: https://www.facebook.com/CasperAPI/photos/a.143828532969129.1073741829.128593811159268/159099808108668/?type=3&theater
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

CASPER_TEAM,
as I understand it now, service providers are just introsiasts? Does someone in your team not participate?
And if this is not confidential information, then how many nodes are there already?
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

Dear friends!

Here are the nicknames of the winners who correctly applied and complied with the requirement to stay online (if nickname is specified several times, then the user has established several nod):

@Piston_82
@lc666
@Puhnaty
cryptolove7@gmail.com
@Puhnaty
@Puhnaty
@Puhnaty

As you can see in our demo, the number of nodes exceeds the number of winners. We are looking for those who were online with us, but pointed out the wrong data in the application. Please, if you're not on the list, but you were online, write me a personal message with your nick in the telegram, the wallet, static and dynamic IP, so we can thank you for your participation. It is important that the information coincides with the application.

Stay with us!

Wow, Congrats to all the winners. I hope that i participated on that contest looks like the winner of this contest will get a several CST. Do you guys have a contest in the next couple of days? maybe some of our community supporter wants to get in also.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

latest update:

We have prepared a prize fund for our first suppliers. 562500 Casper tokens (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$, we will give to the first 150 providers. https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-we-have-done-mvp-casper-api-v-0-0-1-5a1af98113ae

That was a lot bounty pool! Sad to say but the requirements for this MVP is not applicable of my PC for now. But I shall wait for the new updates of this platform to view or use in normal browser or Operating System. And as I heard the feedback of this MVP is quite slow response but overall it was  amazing.
I think they are on beta test but it's ok buddy we are on early stage of developing, they are active on group message on telegram or on twitter update. Besides our admin here are welcoming us to answer all our Queries.
True! They really very accommodating to all queries on the telegram. Hopefully, even the ICO ends they will not stop on what they are doing to all.

Absolutely, this is a kind of long-term project, as long as you keep all the important and sensitive data secured in a long time there will be no problem and we will continuing the good service of Casper. Keeping some data is a hard job, cause you need to protect it also and every wrong move has no place in that kind of job ( for example, accidentally deleting some files, hacking the service provider and many more ).
Yeah ! Agreed with you Pal, as long it will not to be distroyed and the platform is stronger every year or growing up. This would be top projects of all the time. The goal of this project is to protect some files and any other valuable documents and I hope it will do there goal in the near future.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

Dear friends!

@Piston_82
@lc666
@Puhnaty
cryptolove7@gmail.com
@Puhnaty
@Puhnaty
@Puhnaty

Stay with us!

Wow, Congrats to all the winners. I hope that i participated on that contest looks like the winner of this contest will get a several CST. Do you guys have a contest in the next couple of days? maybe some of our community supporter wants to get in also.
Hopefull it sad to say that I can't participate about that because I am using only a smartphone. Congrats those are winners of this competition. Hope they will release the mobile platform so that we can access and try it too.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

latest update:

Yeah ! Agreed with you Pal, as long it will not to be distroyed and the platform is stronger every year or growing up. This would be top projects of all the time. The goal of this project is to protect some files and any other valuable documents and I hope it will do there goal in the near future.
In my country, data storage are  too expensive. And currently a lot of the businesses are using the google data storage. Hopefully, CASPER will spread out and create a buzz using the marketing strategy.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

What do you mean?
We have no problems with the launch of ICO. We follow our road map. You can look at the road map on our website http://casperproject.io

thank you for your answer. I have just heard of it as if there was an ico that was not finished and mentioned that your ico was included. but it's better to have no problem about the project.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

Another one of our comics on an actual topic!

CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

latest update:

In my country, data storage are  too expensive. And currently a lot of the businesses are using the google data storage. Hopefully, CASPER will spread out and create a buzz using the marketing strategy.

I think we offer more favorable terms. There are many global companies in the world being well proven in offering cloud storage services (Amazon, Google etc.), which are used both by individuals, and companies of various size. They are technological giants; they warrant a safe storage and accessibility everywhere, which ensures their services popularity. Nevertheless, you should always keep
in mind that our info is stored on servers of one company, and in case of specific pressure from the third party, information may be exempted from the present location without your allowance.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

Simple and short but it's okay, as long as the idea is in it. I don't want to pose my crypto assets too, for privacy and security measurement. The Casper designers/comic editors ( or even the website designers/developers) are quite excellent by doing this kind of comic, I enjoy it in a while.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

CASPER_TEAM,
as I understand it now, service providers are just introsiasts? Does someone in your team not participate?
And if this is not confidential information, then how many nodes are there already?

This competition is for everyone who wants to become our supplier
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

Dear friends!

@Piston_82
@lc666
@Puhnaty
cryptolove7@gmail.com
@Puhnaty
@Puhnaty
@Puhnaty

Stay with us!

This competition continues
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

Simple and short but it's okay, as long as the idea is in it. I don't want to pose my crypto assets too, for privacy and security measurement. The Casper designers/comic editors ( or even the website designers/developers) are quite excellent by doing this kind of comic, I enjoy it in a while.

We are glad that you enjoyed this comic, and thank you for your opinion! )
jackielim

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:25:12 AM

We are glad that you enjoyed this comic, and thank you for your opinion! )
Indeed, the comic really very entertaining. Simple but easy to understand. Giant competitor will be shaken because of this features.
jackielim

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

Already tried the demo and its really user  friendly. User will not experience difficulty in using this. Simple and easy to use. Hopefully many investors and businesses to try and use as their storage data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: