Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:06:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44148 times)
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

Another one of our comics on an actual topic!

http://casperproject.io
as you think. Is it possible to use such decentralized servers? I personally have never heard about this

You can store any information in a decentralized manner.
Then there will be no disruption of any applications)
But site servers require very high access speeds and many requests from users per second. Is cloud storage technology capable of realizing this?

Provider shall be required to stay online 95% of time per week providing bitrate 5
Mbit/s minimum.  When a provider registers, his speed is checked to meet the minimum requirements.
Then a check that the provider is online is made several times a day. File storage and connection speed are validated routinely.

It's I know  Smiley
But we are disscussion the possibility of using decentralized cloud storage Casper as a server for sites. 5 mbit/s as understand is few for that
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

Some businesses to dont trust their Partners and a vice versa and we wanted To resolve this issue,  people invented middlemen  notary officers, escrow, etc. But in Casper Api you won't have such kind of problems with decentralized cloud storage everything is transparent.

Yes and speaking of transparency, it should be mandatory nowadays to eliminate doubt. The world will become a much happier place if that happens
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

Some businesses to dont trust their Partners and a vice versa and we wanted To resolve this issue,  people invented middlemen  notary officers, escrow, etc. But in Casper Api you won't have such kind of problems with decentralized cloud storage everything is transparent.
That's right dude, as you may know, everyone here are waiting for this such a good services. For protecting a file using decentralized platform.
and the name of this project is amazing I like it.

And it’s good that they were replicating the files instead of central file in case of misfortunate events.
That is how they’re protecting the file

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:06:56 AM

That's right dude, as you may know, everyone here are waiting for this such a good services. For protecting a file using decentralized platform.

And it’s good that they were replicating the files instead of central file in case of misfortunate events.
Then it was to be good when Casper will be successful in future and fully realeased the platform. With Casper it will be much help with them to store and protecting the files.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

Important news about NAT bypass

Hello, friends!

05.03.2018 we have released the first version of our MVP Casper API V. 0.0.1!

We believe in openness, security and availability of information when data is stored everywhere, but is not accessible to anyone but the owner.

We remind you that we have a contest of providers, the prize fund of which is 562500 Casper token (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$!

Each of you has a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage Casper API. It is enough to provide your hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

During the first week of our contest we were joined by dozens of service providers from different countries of the world.
We do not stand still and have prepared for you a new version of the client (V. 0.0.2) for Debian, Windows and Ubuntu operating systems. You can download them from our website: http://www.casperproject.io/providers.html?utm_source=bitcointalkpreng

In a new version we have added a NAT bypass that will allow providers to connect through the router without the need for external IP.

To check your status online:

1) Launch the Casper-SC application

2) when the program window opens, press 1 and enter; a list of nodes connected to the smart contract will be displayed

3) if you are connected but do not see yourself in the list of connected nodes, press 2 to display the list of blocked nodes
If you have already been connected to us, you need to do the following:

Before starting a new version of the application, you must completely remove the old version configs:

for Windows-delete the folder .casper lying in C:/Users / <Your user> / (you can also go there by typing %USERNAME% in the path line)

for Ubuntu and Debian — delete the folder .casper lying by default in ~ / (for start — up through sudo-in the folder /root/)

Every Wednesday at 12: 00 GMT we get those who want to become suppliers. The terms of participation in the contest are simple: apply on our website, download the client, read the readme-file, start the client, enter your telegram nickname in the console, leave the program running in the background.

We collect the first Casper providers in our channel ( https://t.me/CasperProjectENG ). For questions on connecting can write to our developer @ComradeK

See you in the vastness of the decentralized network!

Wow this is amazing. I tried the MVP test net and they have 4 nodes that available outside my country. So are you guys planning to have a node in Asia? if Yes then probably your project will be successful though this a good step!! Goodjob team!
vincentong17

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:00:43 AM

Download a set of stickers Casper API for Telegram

Our project has its own sticker pack in Telegram messenger, which means that the symbol of our project – Ghost CASPER can now be used to express various emotions in our chat rooms and in communication with any users of Telegram.

Now there are 16 stickers in pack and attentive users can even recognize the team members of CasperAPI. Download a set of stickers in our group https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

I'm gonna use that sticker looks cute tho! Lol. So attentive users will recognize your team effort and my team on telegram will express their emotions using your emoji sticker on telegram. thanks for sharing anyway! more to go CaSPER TEAM!
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

Our project has its own sticker pack in Telegram messenger, which means that the symbol of our project – Ghost CASPER can now be used to express various emotions in our chat rooms and in communication with any users of Telegram.

Now there are 16 stickers in pack and attentive users can even recognize the team members of CasperAPI. Download a set of stickers in our group https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

I'm gonna use that sticker looks cute tho! Lol. So attentive users will recognize your team effort and my team on telegram will express their emotions using your emoji sticker on telegram. thanks for sharing anyway! more to go CaSPER TEAM!

Casper APi never cease to amaze us with their cute gimmicks and it is surprisingly cute. I shall try to use that Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F29571294_161394077879241_4750109042049644029_n.jpg%3F_nc_cat%3D0%26_nc_eui2%3Dv1%253AAeHjePR4k2atFWgC5Ldve2PcsWW3qmHldkKA27pSgyH7SUMcPmFPUg4LoCm_A57f92zK8wgqZhdZznEUTpx7aGYYXi00DDoanIIdMMReejoEDQ%26oh%3D747bd07941add4e772832e90184d4757%26oe%3D5B3CA143&t=587&c=YSj3xB4gIF-1MQ

Wow how cute were these things! You guys didn’t run out of cute ideas and it’s quite amazing
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

Wow how cute were these things! You guys didn’t run out of cute ideas and it’s quite amazing
Really amazing! Everyday CASPER API always giving a surprise to all which made the community excited. I will try to download the emoticon and use it.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:06:47 AM

Oh, it's a kind of a cute having a Casper it's own emoticons. It's also a kind of good advertisement using that emoticon. Also, the casper team is dedicated to its project to create like this simple emoticon than can put a little smile on me. Luckily I already joined on your telegram to see it more. Best of luck Casper Team ,credit to the designer. ( note: I love the hugging casper emoticon )
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

Casper APi never cease to amaze us with their cute gimmicks and it is surprisingly cute. I shall try to use that Smiley

Thanks a lot!)
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:20:51 PM

Oh, it's a kind of a cute having a Casper it's own emoticons. It's also a kind of good advertisement using that emoticon. Also, the casper team is dedicated to its project to create like this simple emoticon than can put a little smile on me. Luckily I already joined on your telegram to see it more. Best of luck Casper Team ,credit to the designer. ( note: I love the hugging casper emoticon )

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

Yes, we want to ensure complete safety and security of any information
vincentong17

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

CASPER API is reliable and secured data storage. That's what the edge of this platform. Hope this can be  seen by the  companies if they really care on their data. Good Job to the team.
Did you know Projects like Filecoin, Storj, Sia, Minecoin , which use their own solutions for data storage. Their problem actually, from our point of view, is difficulty to implement and popularize own blockchain, or dependency on a single blockchain platform, and desire to compete with classic giants. Which i believe Casper has the best cloud data storage.
vincentong17

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:27:00 PM

Casper issues its own monetary unit Casper token or CST, which is used for payment settlements within the service on all blockchain platforms and to purchase franchise
by service providers.  After being issued at ICO the tokens will be freely traded at exchange.
vincentong17

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:09:05 PM

Yes and speaking of transparency, it should be mandatory nowadays to eliminate doubt. The world will become a much happier place if that happens
I agree some people needs to more cautious in their investment we provide a good quality cloud storage with Casper API with it's new release catalyst MVP we can now use their site. The smart contract charges service users a fee, and pays service providers whenever file storage and access is perform.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:39:29 AM

Just received an update from Telegram they will release  a video from the last roadshow. CASPER API team are always giving us an update from their activities. Keep it up guys.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

Just received an update from Telegram they will release  a video from the last roadshow. CASPER API team are always giving us an update from their activities. Keep it up guys.
WoW ! Can't wait to see the result of their roadshow. Hope they have a good news for that.
Please updates us about the news of the projects.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

WoW ! Can't wait to see the result of their roadshow. Hope they have a good news for that.
Please updates us about the news of the projects.
Guys, I saw this in youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BXnYE7LYX0 ) I think this is what you are telling about Casper api road show last march.

- The "Generation B" team at the TOKENSKY 2018 blocking conference in Seoul.
- Stas Capulkin about why the Casper API conducts ICO?
- Artem Koltsov interviews David Kang, CEO of Lexington Investment Group Inc. (CA, U.S.A.) about the future of ICO in Korea, Asian investors and mining in Russia.
- SMM-Jedi Nurlan Tlegenov tells about what "Roadshow" is and how to prepare a presentation for the Asian audience.

Hoping that they have at least English subtitle for those who can't understand Russian language.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

Who is a potential user of Casper API repositories and how does it work?

We want to see the rapid development of decentralized applications (DApp) on all existing and developing blockchain platforms. Thus, in our case, the target user will be DApp.

Casper API — a secure and reliable infrastructure for DApp and the fastest way to store information: video, photo, audio, text and other data.

A user of P2P storage can upload a file to it, download a file, edit or delete a file, grant the right of access to the file to other users according to various rules.

Regulates the operation of the storage network, monitors compliance with the conditions of storage service providers-smart contract.

http://casperproject.io/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: