Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:24:05 AM

any update of this ico? Is there a new website that I can give you to read? thank you for giving

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:36:57 AM

We would like to introduce you a new advisor of our project Ian Scarffe

Ian is an investor and consultant with experience in various international companies and projects, a leading expert in the field of blockchain and crypto industry.

As an entrepreneur, Ian considers it his personal mission to develop a culture of entrepreneurship, he founded “Binkplus”, an incubator for startups in Europe. He helps young projects to realize their potential.

We asked Ian Scarffe to become a Casper API consultant not only because of his outstanding business development experience, but also because he is a leading expert in the blockchain and crypto industry, Ian is currently advising a number of multimillion-dollar companies around the world.

We are confident that Ian Scarffe’s experience in these areas, as well as his exceptional entrepreneurial skills and ability to work on a strategic level, will help to further improve our project.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/we-would-like-to-introduce-you-a-new-advisor-of-our-project-ian-scarffe-69c82743cffd
Another professional man added to Casper Team and if you look to his background no doubt he was really amazing. For sure Casper Team saw something amazing on him that they are sure will contribute a lot to their projects. Success is really near for the Casper API and I can't wait for that to see their success or to success for everyone that are here and supporting Casper API. Goodluck to all of us.
Mr. Ian Scarffe accept to be part of Casper API, this is only mean that he saw a potential with this project and he wants to help the team to be able to deliver a good service and be a successful ICO.
That is why a lot of new blockchain advisor coming in because they saw the potential and future of the project. We are all looking forward to CASPER API.

Thanks!
this getting more amazing another adviser again adding for the team of casper. Thank you another good news just keep on updating us.
actually ian is the first advisor of Casper for this month he is top 5 who hold a multimillion project in this year I know Casper become on his list to be a successful project.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

any update of this ico? Is there a new website that I can give you to read? thank you for giving
a lot of uodates there are given. Just always visit there website there always updates news about casper. Example another adviser are added in their team.  Join there telegram.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

what is the advantage of the system created by casper api when we save the file or document there?
What benefits do members get and what customers get?
explanation please.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

what is the advantage of the system created by casper api when we save the file or document there?
explanation please.

and what do you different from? what is your specialty? are you sure that no virus or any scammer can get infected with files?
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

casper api is one of the last projects out there who could really profit by the bear market right now.

buying cheap btc eth and investing into casper api is a bargain atm Smiley
With this kind of project that will ensure the security of all your files and data will definitely worth investing for. All people will be able to benefit with the service that Casper API is offering.

Casper API will definitely make the impossible things to happen. Some of the companies that are hesitant to use or acquire cloud-based applications because they are afraid that their data might be stolen. They prefer to have in-house applications that are connected to the internet but they cannot grow because they cannot access those data needed and available to the internet.
Yes that is absolutely right! This Casper API project really make something new in terms of data storage system. Its a good news for all of the users that will be using this project and will love it.

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

I do a lot of vacation this past couple of weeks, any useful update about this thread?
Finding a way to back on track again, thanks in advance!
onediamond

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:49:17 AM

explanation please.

and what do you different from? what is your specialty? are you sure that no virus or any scammer can get infected with files?
yoy can read here sir
https://casperproject.io we know all cloud storage are the same to store and secured all the important files or data but nowadays its been hard to be 100% secure because even cybersecurity it been a hack but the team Casper do all best to prevent not happen this that's why the Casper still research and hard working make the cloud storage secured.

Mousumi khatun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

Really love how transparent this project is. I'll definitely have my eyes on this! In the meantime I'll learn more about the project, I don't really understand how it works yet lol.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

Really love how transparent this project is. I'll definitely have my eyes on this! In the meantime I'll learn more about the project, I don't really understand how it works yet lol.
Yes this project is the most transparent and has the most evident platform. This project really contains all the ideal criteria of a great project and because of this many people now are becoming more eager to know this project and that is really a big progress of this project. I am really looking forward for its biggest success.

CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

On Dangers of Centralized Data Storage – Again

The European financial world is in tremors again. The leading Canadian Banks such as Bank of Montreal (BMO) and Simplii Financial – a subsidiarty of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) were cyber-attacked.

Intruders have gained access to personal data of the clients and are now holding it ransom for $1 million in cryptocurrency from each bank. The leaks contain information on more than 50,000 BMO clients and about 40,000 Simplii clients.

Hackers have already confirmed their intentions by releasing unencrypted names, social security numbers and answers to security questions of some clients. They have also told the world how they managed to hack into the system.

The banks administration is not in a rush to comply with the demands: “We stick by the principle of not paying ransom to criminals. We strive to protect our clients and help them”, said BMO representative Paul Gammal. However, CIBC vowed to return 100% of money to all Simplii clients if they happen to be affected by the consequences of private information leaks.

The situation where personal data of clients becomes available to a third party is not rare. This is why Casper API team continues developing the platform that allows to store data securely while keeping transactions transparent. Casper API uses smart contracts that make the interactions between clients and providers easier; P2P architecture to increase network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography to allow confidentiality in dealing with data. We also provide SDK that allows to integrate any apps with our platform in a quick and convenient fashion.

Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety. One more copy (of all files) is sent for storage to partner data centers and other large providers.

Centralized data storage will never be reliable since the data is kept in one place (company) and can be breached, as we have seen it happen time and time again.

http://casperproject.io

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

casper api is one of the last projects out there who could really profit by the bear market right now.

buying cheap btc eth and investing into casper api is a bargain atm Smiley
By this time, many investors are going to invest with this kind platform that will probably a big help to all people. Casper API can be used in personal or/and business purposes.

totally. amazon and google got really big, after they start providing datacenters worldwide for companies. now think about having a decentralized datacenter network infrastructure and do the maths how big this can get in the future with casper api Smiley

Thats right,  so Casper can really make it big in the future,  with all the features and uniqueness of this project that you cant find in amazon and google. 
That is really True Casper API will make a breakthrough in the data storage system because of its amazing feature, I can assure that many people will be using this DApps at the same time it is more affordable and less expensive so the user can avail this project.
You are right with that DApps are the future and Casper API will gonna have a very big contribution on that. Those ideas of Casper API are really amazing that's the one thing why I've decided to support them and the attitude of their team which thinks first about their supporters/investors/token holders before their-selves. That's why I am really sure Casper API gonna be really huge in the near future.
onediamond

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

On Dangers of Centralized Data Storage – Again

The European financial world is in tremors again. The leading Canadian Banks such as Bank of Montreal (BMO) and Simplii Financial – a subsidiarty of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) were cyber-attacked.

Intruders have gained access to personal data of the clients and are now holding it ransom for $1 million in cryptocurrency from each bank. The leaks contain information on more than 50,000 BMO clients and about 40,000 Simplii clients.

Hackers have already confirmed their intentions by releasing unencrypted names, social security numbers and answers to security questions of some clients. They have also told the world how they managed to hack into the system.

The banks administration is not in a rush to comply with the demands: “We stick by the principle of not paying ransom to criminals. We strive to protect our clients and help them”, said BMO representative Paul Gammal. However, CIBC vowed to return 100% of money to all Simplii clients if they happen to be affected by the consequences of private information leaks.

The situation where personal data of clients becomes available to a third party is not rare. This is why Casper API team continues developing the platform that allows to store data securely while keeping transactions transparent. Casper API uses smart contracts that make the interactions between clients and providers easier; P2P architecture to increase network reliability; zk-SNARK cryptography to allow confidentiality in dealing with data. We also provide SDK that allows to integrate any apps with our platform in a quick and convenient fashion.

Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety. One more copy (of all files) is sent for storage to partner data centers and other large providers.

Centralized data storage will never be reliable since the data is kept in one place (company) and can be breached, as we have seen it happen time and time again.

this is not good why people doing this?although they do this before mew wallet now the  financial bank Casper really needs to this kind of situation and think the team how is possible to stop this kind of crime,thank god the data is secured they to check this time to time we never know what hacker do next.

justlucky

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

much better if you review this project and read more updates and telegram and website. You will see how beatifull this project, how to work it and what platform they have.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

much better if you review this project and read more updates and telegram and website. You will see how beatifull this project, how to work it and what platform they have.
Yes thats right this project of casper API is doing the best for this project like having a great team because of the experience of their advisor this project will surely will be successful
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

Decentralized bases are gradually becoming part of everyday life

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Casper API-is the first decentralized data storage, which is already under development, aroused the interest of participants in the market of information storage. Blockchain technologies used in the development of the ecosystem guarantee its participants confidentiality of information, loyal tariffs and constant access to information 24/7.

Decentralized system, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are the future of this world and Casper API is one of it. Decentralized cloud storage of Casper API is of the amazing project I've seen so far this year and for sure this project will be huge in the near future once already completed.

Many people now are looking forward for the success of this project. Casper API will be one of the great project that is made for all of us. It will give a big impact to the world in their idea of data storage system. It is really a wonderful and usable project.

So it means in coming years many large companies and small-scale industries will start using the Blockchain technology in order to keep track of their data in the blockchain. See how beautiful the blockchain is working to all sorts of business for storing the data.

yes if you study there really is the trend of the whole world when it comes to the day. so good CASPER, hopefully just after icon of peace. We still have more support to give them.
This project is strong, I think don't need to worry. Casper API is in demand or we can say online data storage is in demand but Casper API got it all qualities that user is searching for.

Very strong indeed! CASPER API Team really is a great team who have created this one of a kind system about online data storage which gives us file safety guarantee of 99.99999%. It is believed to be no single point of failure. That's really a WOW!
this will come a lifetime data storage for whole business and people for everyday life have a big potential helpful for planning at securing important files data everything this project is one of kind keep it up.
Yes it very usefull to everyone a project of casper API everybody will surely need this kind of data storage and fit to use for everyone in your office, school, or personal use
Not only that this kind of data storage are really gonna be more useful especially in government in different countries. I am sure that corruption in government from different countries are gonna be stopped because of Casper API technology. I hope there are people will pursue to offer this kind of technology to them.
justlucky

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

Yes thats right this project of casper API is doing the best for this project like having a great team because of the experience of their advisor this project will surely will be successful
as cheap prices that anyone can afford and and more important the team are working for high security that's anyone are asking if casper API are safety for there important files. for me there platform are very awesome.
25espia1994

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

good project where more projects are being rolled out and more in the forum. hopefully more stable to the team casper.
the beauty of it here helps each other.
proper operation
goodluck to everyone enjoy

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

hello to all members
I was just before, but I had a long time to hear that a good project was well organized. all the bounty like this team work well. thank you to all goodluck and enjoy Smiley happy project

GigTricks
25espia1994

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.

Yes it is. We want, that any data were reliably protected.
Thank you for your opinion!

yes I noticed this project we have different. there's a lot to do but it's the easiest and best thing to do because it's great for a person who helps everyone as well as social media like facebook telegram twitter all your questions. they notice they do not neglect you
Many thanks to all

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: