Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

Is there any news on the extra services CryptoFlix is going to offer (eg lending of books and so on?)

I don't think so but that's a good idea, what if there's an e-books lending platform, where you borrow e-books and you give tokens/eth as collateral? If only there was a way to not print them Grin Grin

I also think it would be difficult to offer books. They could offer free educational books maybe but for paid books you need the licenses and probably industry connections.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Is there any news on the extra services CryptoFlix is going to offer (eg lending of books and so on?)

I don't think so but that's a good idea, what if there's an e-books lending platform, where you borrow e-books and you give tokens/eth as collateral? If only there was a way to not print them Grin Grin

I also think it would be difficult to offer books. They could offer free educational books maybe but for paid books you need the licenses and probably industry connections.

it's better for the dev's to just focus on this project and not expand the scope until fully developed.

CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

Hey Everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

I was reading about your suggestions regarding e-books. You are right - it is a good idea and if you read the white paper you will see, that this is already in the medium to long term plan for CryptoFlix. However we are focussing on the streaming platform and the Film Market Place firstly - and then the additions will come later.

Thank you again for your growing interest and support.

And as always don't forget to sign up for the early pre-sale alert on our webpage: www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

I look at icobench just to know which ICOs are around, I just completely ignore ratings because in my opinion are useless as hell

Totally agree with you. A quick look at the bitcointalk thread and a skim though the whitepaper will tell you much more than all those rating sites combined.

Not to mention that you can't trust those sources, they might just be paid to give a high score. That's why i like that the CEO did an interview on Youtube, where he passionately talks about the project. That is something you can trust.

Actually i always think they are getting paid for good scores but nevertheless, i like to check their scores. I don't know why but it is something to look at.

It's a big claim and i think that's wrong to think like this. Anyway I also check the ico ratings before investing, it has minor effect on my decisions but 1>0, so I think its something to look at before investments.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

I am not that sure if I would need books on a platform like Cryptoflix. There are other ones specialized on this.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

I look at icobench just to know which ICOs are around, I just completely ignore ratings because in my opinion are useless as hell

Totally agree with you. A quick look at the bitcointalk thread and a skim though the whitepaper will tell you much more than all those rating sites combined.

Not to mention that you can't trust those sources, they might just be paid to give a high score. That's why i like that the CEO did an interview on Youtube, where he passionately talks about the project. That is something you can trust.

Actually i always think they are getting paid for good scores but nevertheless, i like to check their scores. I don't know why but it is something to look at.

It's a big claim and i think that's wrong to think like this. Anyway I also check the ico ratings before investing, it has minor effect on my decisions but 1>0, so I think its something to look at before investments.

There are a lot of resources we can use to get better confidence including ICO's rating sites. We can combine it with other stuffs before we decided to invest our money.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

I am not that sure if I would need books on a platform like Cryptoflix. There are other ones specialized on this.

Yes, books have nothing to do with videos. The team has already communicated all their proposed services.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

is there any incentive for sharing contents? how much? can you privately share to specific users on platform to not violet any content law?
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

is there any incentive for sharing contents? how much? can you privately share to specific users on platform to not violet any content law?

What would you share? This is a movies streaming platform, I don't really think you can upload anything of your own in order to share in with anybody else.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

What would you share? This is a movies streaming platform, I don't really think you can upload anything of your own in order to share in with anybody else.
Yes, even I think that the movies/films there wont be downloadable, probably just a few of them will be downloadable.
Nazgar

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

Yes, even I think that the movies/films there wont be downloadable, probably just a few of them will be downloadable.
Please have a look into the whitepaper. There the approach and the functions of the cryptoflix platform are explained. There is no uploading or contentsharing for everybody possible.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

Yes, books have nothing to do with videos. The team has already communicated all their proposed services.

Nonetheless, as Christian confirmed, they are planning to offer e-books at a later stage. But it's good that first they want to focus on the development of the platform and the film funding market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

I think one step at a time is the right move for beginning phase, after the project is up and running alternative business can be talked about. but first finish the first idea brilliantly.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Nonetheless, as Christian confirmed, they are planning to offer e-books at a later stage. But it's good that first they want to focus on the development of the platform and the film funding market.

Yes, first get the core business up and running. I guess adding books will be easy from a technical point of view later on.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

As I understood from their informations the education part should be completely free, so I assume they give you the full „learning system“, whatever you understand here as a learning system.

I still do not understand this business model. The whitepaper does not go into depth either. Without ads the free content has to be subsidized by something else. Which means the paid content will be more expensive than on ad supported platforms.

There are plenty of platforms that offer free educational videos. YouTube comes to mind. It is omnipresent and offers low bandwidth streams too.

As far as I understood, the main sources of income for cryptoflix will be payable content and also I assumed they gonna get something from funding movies. Educational content will come later, when the platform will be fully operational.
I also think that the income would come from the payable content. Otherwise they have to put a lot of advertising in the platform and that's not a good idea.

payable content or some kind of subscription plan. yeah it wont work without it - the licence fees are too high

They already mentioned that there won't be a subscription plan.

But the question how the platform is going to make revenue is an important one. As Rigorous said, if the educational content is free, they have to make profit with a more expensive paid one.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

Please have a look into the whitepaper. There the approach and the functions of the cryptoflix platform are explained. There is no uploading or contentsharing for everybody possible.
By the way, the whitepaper link on the ann thread is wrong, error 404 not found (The requested URL /Cryptoflix-WhitePaper.pdf was not found on this server).
They should fix it.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

By the way, the whitepaper link on the ann thread is wrong, error 404 not found (The requested URL /Cryptoflix-WhitePaper.pdf was not found on this server).
They should fix it.
Take this one, this is right: https://cryptoflix.io/Cryptoflix-WP.pdf
You can study all the whitepaper if you need without any problem (as for me, I know their WP almost by heart)))
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

I am not sure about it. Yes it is not %100 accurate but sometimes they are useless.

I just check them to get to know about new projects which may be feasible to invest or have a future. Those may not be 100% accurate but moderate.
It's probably personal choice, but as for me, the ratings there help me to understand and find out more about a new project. In the majority of cases, I agree with ratings of ICOs there.
yes you're right it's about personal choices in my opinion do not rely on a single channel but look at more sources like rating sites, forum btk, read the whitepaper, the road map, follow the social and then get an personal idea of the project, however icobench offers excellent advertising and visibility...

ICC ratings are sometimes accurate, or not at all, some ICOs has been rated high and ended up being scams, so it is better to use rating to look for the ICO, but to investigate on your own anyway, depending too much in ICO rating could cost a lot, sometimes they are paid to incentivize to be high ranked,
Another one property of such rating platforms - they are able to create hype, if everywhere in all rating platforms high score can happen in high probability that all tokens will be sold at pre-sale.
This effect is called the crowd effect. When people do not understand the project look at its rating and start buying, thereby triggering a reaction of avalanche sales.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

Tell me how will be procedure of selection of the script of the series and the movie, in which you can invest?
12jeffy12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

think better if partnership established with some studio even begin with developing country like india. originality of contents and right is going to be important steps otherwise to many legal issues.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: