Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

The concept is really interesting, especially you can become a produceur, we will be able to fund film, I think the project has something unique with that.

Yeah, this project could really attract aspiring producers and potential film investors. Imagine one day CRYPTOFLIX will be producing the next film  superstars! Smiley

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

Now Cryptoflix rated at Icobench with much higher rating 4.3 - https://icobench.com/ico/cryptoflix
It's nice to see that this project was appreciated by experts!
good news according to me icobench is the best site of ico review the high mark means that the experts believe in the project, and is a good additional advertising...

There is only one rating by a human person who gave Cryptoflix a perfect 5/5/5 score. The other rating is from Benchy the ICO analyzer bot, which only checks for things like the existence of a whitepaper and the amount of social media channels.

Is there anywhere to find more cryptoflix ratings by actual users?
user experience will be important for this platform
Its icobench actually, they have some experts.
But there is only 1 expert who have rated cryptoflix, maybe because its new there.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:41:47 AM

It is nice when I read that cryptoflix will offer free educational contents. I wish the content will have a good quality and not just the ordinary one.
Many wrote that the content of the educational plan will be distributed free of charge. I wonder what it will be for the content? Who knows?? Please tell me.

I think you can already make a lot of deals with providers that already offer free educational content. I hope there will be a focus on blockchain education, since i think this is a yet untapped market, one big database of videos about blockchain.

While blockchain education would be cool as free content I hope it will not be the only one. Actually I would love to see school education too, to help children here, which maybe can't pay for good education or after class teachers to get better grades. That would really be amazing.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

Now Cryptoflix rated at Icobench with much higher rating 4.3 - https://icobench.com/ico/cryptoflix
good news according to me icobench is the best site of ico review the high mark means that the experts believe in the project, and is a good additional advertising...

There is only one rating by a human person who gave Cryptoflix a perfect 5/5/5 score. The other rating is from Benchy the ICO analyzer bot, which only checks for things like the existence of a whitepaper and the amount of social media channels.

Is there anywhere to find more cryptoflix ratings by actual users?
user experience will be important for this platform
Its icobench actually, they have some experts.
But there is only 1 expert who have rated cryptoflix, maybe because its new there.

at least, cryotoflix get 4.3 of 5 rating. its quite good for movies platform based on blockchain

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

Whatever is above 4 in there from my experience its pretty solid  Smiley not many ico get that high rating

Yes, 4.3 is a good number of rating. It is nice for the project and for the investors as well.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

It is nice when I read that cryptoflix will offer free educational contents. I wish the content will have a good quality and not just the ordinary one.
Many wrote that the content of the educational plan will be distributed free of charge. I wonder what it will be for the content? Who knows?? Please tell me.

I think you can already make a lot of deals with providers that already offer free educational content. I hope there will be a focus on blockchain education, since i think this is a yet untapped market, one big database of videos about blockchain.

While blockchain education would be cool as free content I hope it will not be the only one. Actually I would love to see school education too, to help children here, which maybe can't pay for good education or after class teachers to get better grades. That would really be amazing.
There are already many educational projects/platform, I think it will be better to make a partnership with 1 of them and then cryptoflix can focus on movies.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

Whatever is above 4 in there from my experience its pretty solid  Smiley not many ico get that high rating

Yes, 4.3 is a good number of rating. It is nice for the project and for the investors as well.

just remember to do your own research , don't count on others to tell you what to invest in.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

There are already many educational projects/platform, I think it will be better to make a partnership with 1 of them and then cryptoflix can focus on movies.
Yeah, there are many educational projects but as I understand, most of them doesn't give the full learning system. I mean, they give for free only the small part of the learning system. I hope, cryptoflix will be different from others.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

just remember to do your own research , don't count on others to tell you what to invest in.

True if you dont get what you expected you have just to blame yourself. So always check things out before to imvest

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

Yeah, there are many educational projects but as I understand, most of them doesn't give the full learning system. I mean, they give for free only the small part of the learning system. I hope, cryptoflix will be different from others.

As I understood from their informations the education part should be completely free, so I assume they give you the full „learning system“, whatever you understand here as a learning system.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

True if you dont get what you expected you have just to blame yourself. So always check things out before to imvest

Even a fake project can get high ratings.. Follow your own judgement
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

Look at the categories for team, vision and product. It's a 5 out of 5 stars or points. Does ICObench often give that high ratings in these categories? It surely speaks volumes about Cryptoflix.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

As I understood from their informations the education part should be completely free, so I assume they give you the full „learning system“, whatever you understand here as a learning system.

This could be quite interesting but somehow they need to monetize this, how is going to work?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

Look at the categories for team, vision and product. It's a 5 out of 5 stars or points. Does ICObench often give that high ratings in these categories? It surely speaks volumes about Cryptoflix.

The question is not about ratings.. Is icobench reliable?  some project with great promise disapear
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

This could be quite interesting but somehow they need to monetize this, how is going to work?
Those are good news and I think that will increase the amount of people interested on it. It could be recommended even in schools.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

But isn't it a bit weird to have a "learning system" on the movie streaming platform? It of course depends on the content. I get if it's some art courses for example, but what about subjects that are not connected anyhow to this industry?

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

Those are good news and I think that will increase the amount of people interested on it. It could be recommended even in schools.

What I got from the wp they indeed aim to introduce the educational part to schools and other institutions, for these users acces to this content won't be free but based on a subsription model.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

But isn't it a bit weird to have a "learning system" on the movie streaming platform? It of course depends on the content. I get if it's some art courses for example, but what about subjects that are not connected anyhow to this industry?
They help to aim developing countries and provide them with educational video content. I think that's the first thing they aim to do.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

The question is not about ratings.. Is icobench reliable?  some project with great promise disapear
Icobench team - they're the best in the business, in my opinion their rating in most cases seems objective. Although, of course, we must always conduct our own research.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

This is great for a few reasons. But is it good enough to really take on the big names in this industry. They have billions and are shameless when it comes to crossing competitors. Netflix could even find a way, with the right lawyers,to pull off a cease and desist order on the flix part off their name. If they came to America, that is.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: