Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:07:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

As I understood from their informations the education part should be completely free, so I assume they give you the full „learning system“, whatever you understand here as a learning system.

I still do not understand this business model. The whitepaper does not go into depth either. Without ads the free content has to be subsidized by something else. Which means the paid content will be more expensive than on ad supported platforms.

There are plenty of platforms that offer free educational videos. YouTube comes to mind. It is omnipresent and offers low bandwidth streams too.

That's why I think they should partner up with Oyster and implement their protocol on their website to generate revenue without ads.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:27:41 PM

I look at icobench just to know which ICOs are around, I just completely ignore ratings because in my opinion are useless as hell

I am not sure about it. Yes it is not %100 accurate but sometimes they are useless.

I just check them to get to know about new projects which may be feasible to invest or have a future. Those may not be 100% accurate but moderate.
It's probably personal choice, but as for me, the ratings there help me to understand and find out more about a new project. In the majority of cases, I agree with ratings of ICOs there.
yes you're right it's about personal choices in my opinion do not rely on a single channel but look at more sources like rating sites, forum btk, read the whitepaper, the road map, follow the social and then get an personal idea of the project, however icobench offers excellent advertising and visibility...

ICC ratings are sometimes accurate, or not at all, some ICOs has been rated high and ended up being scams, so it is better to use rating to look for the ICO, but to investigate on your own anyway, depending too much in ICO rating could cost a lot, sometimes they are paid to incentivize to be high ranked,
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

I look at icobench just to know which ICOs are around, I just completely ignore ratings because in my opinion are useless as hell

I am not sure about it. Yes it is not %100 accurate but sometimes they are useless.

I just check them to get to know about new projects which may be feasible to invest or have a future. Those may not be 100% accurate but moderate.
It's probably personal choice, but as for me, the ratings there help me to understand and find out more about a new project. In the majority of cases, I agree with ratings of ICOs there.
yes you're right it's about personal choices in my opinion do not rely on a single channel but look at more sources like rating sites, forum btk, read the whitepaper, the road map, follow the social and then get an personal idea of the project, however icobench offers excellent advertising and visibility...
Everyone have to invest time to analyze the ICO for Scams, check social profiles and general inforamtion about the project.
But it also demends on the ICO. If it is a famous one I just check the rating and inf there is anythning special.
For smaler ones I spend more time before doing invests.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

As I understood from their informations the education part should be completely free, so I assume they give you the full „learning system“, whatever you understand here as a learning system.

I still do not understand this business model. The whitepaper does not go into depth either. Without ads the free content has to be subsidized by something else. Which means the paid content will be more expensive than on ad supported platforms.

There are plenty of platforms that offer free educational videos. YouTube comes to mind. It is omnipresent and offers low bandwidth streams too.

That's why I think they should partner up with Oyster and implement their protocol on their website to generate revenue without ads.

yes, a Partnership with Oyster and the Oyster Protocol running on CRYPTOFLIX would be a great thing.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

ICC ratings are sometimes accurate, or not at all, some ICOs has been rated high and ended up being scams, so it is better to use rating to look for the ICO, but to investigate on your own anyway, depending too much in ICO rating could cost a lot, sometimes they are paid to incentivize to be high ranked,
Another one property of such rating platforms - they are able to create hype, if everywhere in all rating platforms high score can happen in high probability that all tokens will be sold at pre-sale.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:30:04 AM

It is nice when I read that cryptoflix will offer free educational contents. I wish the content will have a good quality and not just the ordinary one.
Many wrote that the content of the educational plan will be distributed free of charge. I wonder what it will be for the content? Who knows?? Please tell me.

I think you can already make a lot of deals with providers that already offer free educational content. I hope there will be a focus on blockchain education, since i think this is a yet untapped market, one big database of videos about blockchain.

While blockchain education would be cool as free content I hope it will not be the only one. Actually I would love to see school education too, to help children here, which maybe can't pay for good education or after class teachers to get better grades. That would really be amazing.
There are already many educational projects/platform, I think it will be better to make a partnership with 1 of them and then cryptoflix can focus on movies.
Yeah, there are many educational projects but as I understand, most of them doesn't give the full learning system. I mean, they give for free only the small part of the learning system. I hope, cryptoflix will be different from others.

This could be quite interesting but somehow they need to monetize this, how is going to work?

You have to pay for TV shows and movies. Not sure if they will use ads for the „free“ education part,  ut would be a possible solution.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

That is just an indication of the potential/risks given some parameters, in the end even a project rated 1 can be a success.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

That is just an indication of the potential/risks given some parameters, in the end even a project rated 1 can be a success.
I never pay attention to those ICO rating website in terms of project evaluation, i just use them as a reference to see the ico price of a token i am interested in, its better to do your own research.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

I never pay attention to those ICO rating website in terms of project evaluation, i just use them as a reference to see the ico price of a token i am interested in, its better to do your own research.

I completely agree with this.ratings don't mean much in the real world and potential should be gauged by each investor.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

That could actually work, but maybe depending on the machine could also ruin the experience? Like slowing down the machine too much?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

As far as I understood, the main sources of income for cryptoflix will be payable content and also I assumed they gonna get something from funding movies. Educational content will come later, when the platform will be fully operational.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

As far as I understood, the main sources of income for cryptoflix will be payable content and also I assumed they gonna get something from funding movies. Educational content will come later, when the platform will be fully operational.
I also think that the income would come from the payable content. Otherwise they have to put a lot of advertising in the platform and that's not a good idea.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

ICO rating is an alternative way to know the development of a project. Doing own research will be the best way before we participate on ICO's projects.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

I also think that the income would come from the payable content. Otherwise they have to put a lot of advertising in the platform and that's not a good idea.

payable content or some kind of subscription plan. yeah it wont work without it - the licence fees are too high
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

Totally agree with you. A quick look at the bitcointalk thread and a skim though the whitepaper will tell you much more than all those rating sites combined.

Not to mention that you can't trust those sources, they might just be paid to give a high score. That's why i like that the CEO did an interview on Youtube, where he passionately talks about the project. That is something you can trust.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

Totally agree with you. A quick look at the bitcointalk thread and a skim though the whitepaper will tell you much more than all those rating sites combined.

Not to mention that you can't trust those sources, they might just be paid to give a high score. That's why i like that the CEO did an interview on Youtube, where he passionately talks about the project. That is something you can trust.

Actually i always think they are getting paid for good scores but nevertheless, i like to check their scores. I don't know why but it is something to look at.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

Actually i always think they are getting paid for good scores but nevertheless, i like to check their scores. I don't know why but it is something to look at.
On the internet it is always difficult for me to know which source is reliable and which is not. There are too many interests on the part of many people (developers, investor groups, media, ...) that I do not know that I can trust.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:48:28 AM

Is there any news on the extra services CryptoFlix is going to offer (eg lending of books and so on?)
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

That's true. Showing faces builds trust and not those shady rating sites. I like to watch interviews about a project the most.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Is there any news on the extra services CryptoFlix is going to offer (eg lending of books and so on?)

I don't think so but that's a good idea, what if there's an e-books lending platform, where you borrow e-books and you give tokens/eth as collateral? If only there was a way to not print them Grin Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: