Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

Exclusive shows just for cryptoflix subscriber, otherwise I dont see why people will pay online movies.

Exclusive content is the main reason netflix is selling otherwise no one would bother to pay.

I disagree, there are people paying for the sake of how easy it is to use. exclusive content will arrive once the investment side arrives.

I guess to many factors will affect CRYPTOFLIX success or failure.One thing I'm sure is that the project must exhibit attractive features and user-friendliness in order to gain mass following. Smiley

We will see how they are going to market the product shortly before launch.
As for the exclusive content, I think they said they want to offer content specific to the region you are in so that it is more interesting to the customers. That could help.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

is CRYPTOFLIX going to allow subscription only with own token or allow fiat conversion? I think fiat is more important since gain some mainstream attention.

There won't be any subscription plan for Cryptoflix at all.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Exclusive shows just for cryptoflix subscriber, otherwise I dont see why people will pay online movies.

Exclusive content is the main reason netflix is selling otherwise no one would bother to pay.

I disagree, there are people paying for the sake of how easy it is to use. exclusive content will arrive once the investment side arrives.

I guess to many factors will affect CRYPTOFLIX success or failure.One thing I'm sure is that the project must exhibit attractive features and user-friendliness in order to gain mass following. Smiley

As for the exclusive content, I think they said they want to offer content specific to the region you are in so that it is more interesting to the customers. That could help.

We havent seen a new plattform in years. I have all hopes up. Maybe CF will do something completly different.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is now featured @coinclarity ➡️ https://coinclarity.com/ico-events/cryptoflix/

The first time I see such a site. It seems to me that placing on any small sites does not give anything to promote the ICO. It is necessary to post information about ICO on sites where there is high attendance.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is now featured @coinclarity ➡️ https://coinclarity.com/ico-events/cryptoflix/

The first time I see such a site. It seems to me that placing on any small sites does not give anything to promote the ICO. It is necessary to post information about ICO on sites where there is high attendance.
Many of the evaluations of the great sites are bought, biased, not generalized, but I know that much happens nowadays, we must give the opportunity of demonstration also to those who are starting, and who are still trustworthy, I hope to see new sites coming up, competitiveness generates quality
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

Many of the evaluations of the great sites are bought, biased, not generalized, but I know that much happens nowadays, we must give the opportunity of demonstration also to those who are starting, and who are still trustworthy, I hope to see new sites coming up, competitiveness generates quality

Featured on small or big sites could bring a good impact to the project, the difference is only at the quantity stuffs. We have to appreciate it btw.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

What about the upcoming decentralized video platforms like DTube and Viewly? They are more used for vlogs but I could see them also being used for education and entertainment. They are less suitable for selling and funding blockbuster movies, that I agree with.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

Yes I think they don't need to compete with Netflix, Amazon or iTunes, but I hope the crowdfunding system will be good enough to bring in a lot of interest. The free education system can be interesting but brings in no money.
There will be some kind of competition anyhow... we are talking about watching movies/series and pay for it..
Basic concept remains the same.. it's the stuff they do on the side that will make this project different.

There is still a huge untouched market for streaming industry out there and when more countries decide to ban piracy, there will be more customers coming to this kind of services. Not all people are willing to deal with VPNs and proxies, so joining cryptoflix will be much easier for them.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

Yes I think they don't need to compete with Netflix, Amazon or iTunes, but I hope the crowdfunding system will be good enough to bring in a lot of interest. The free education system can be interesting but brings in no money.
There will be some kind of competition anyhow... we are talking about watching movies/series and pay for it..
Basic concept remains the same.. it's the stuff they do on the side that will make this project different.

There is still a huge untouched market for streaming industry out there and when more countries decide to ban piracy, there will be more customers coming to this kind of services. Not all people are willing to deal with VPNs and proxies, so joining cryptoflix will be much easier for them.

agree.
as i know, streaming platform have to much ads that annoying.
and, if we use VPN and proxies in mobile phone -such as android- ads from app is annoying too.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:21:35 PM

What about the upcoming decentralized video platforms like DTube and Viewly? They are more used for vlogs but I could see them also being used for education and entertainment. They are less suitable for selling and funding blockbuster movies, that I agree with.

For me the most important of Crypoflix is the funding part, when I read the first time I didn't get hooked by the videos on demand part, but the crowdfunding part hell yeah, it can be a great thing

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

Among other things, it depends on the region, quality of the content and viewers, but in my experience - most people want to watch exclusive content from abroad. They find regional content - from where they at - boring and repetitive. I for one like to watch documentaries about how people survive in Siberia, etc. Personally I would definitely not pay to watch exclusive local content. For that I can switch on the TV and tune into exclusive local content any time of the day free of charge.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:26:55 PM

For me the most important of Crypoflix is the funding part, when I read the first time I didn't get hooked by the videos on demand part, but the crowdfunding part hell yeah, it can be a great thing

I also was more attracted to the movie investment idea - as more of a unique value proposition to the crypto world. Even if the video viewing portion of the project doesn't get traction, if the movie funding idea works out the project can still survive.

paulmaritz

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:29:47 PM

is CRYPTOFLIX going to allow subscription only with own token or allow fiat conversion? I think fiat is more important since gain some mainstream attention.

I am of the opinion that a hybrid solution would work best. Pay in fiat and pay a premium or pay in CryptoFlix tokens and enjoy a healthy discount.
paulmaritz

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

I also was more attracted to the movie investment idea - as more of a unique value proposition to the crypto world. Even if the video viewing portion of the project doesn't get traction, if the movie funding idea works out the project can still survive.

If they do it right - create a smooth experience, I am sure they will see a lot of interest in terms of both the funding and viewing part. I for one like to fund and watch movies. Cool
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

I agree with you, there are many alternatives for streaming(blockchain, decentralized, centralized etc.) but crowdfunding a movie is something new and i like it very much.

paulmaritz

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

Beyond the content, get account security right and folks like me should give it a shot. This is unlike with Netflix where accounts get compromised left, right and center - completely destroying the user experience. This while Netflix is always trying to pin their security flaws on users.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

Beyond the content, get account security right and folks like me should give it a shot. This is unlike with Netflix where accounts get compromised left, right and center - completely destroying the user experience. This while Netflix is always trying to pin their security flaws on users.

Recently I have seen lots of hacking and manipulations from hackers who can easily access anyone's Netflix accounts. It's really sad to see Netflix is not having some serious measurements to block this.
12jeffy12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

CRYPTOFLIX can do better. yes but they must cheaper then netflix. I pay  7,99$ at the moment. Hope CRYPTOFLIX can beat this.  Tongue
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

CRYPTOFLIX can do better. yes but they must cheaper then netflix. I pay  7,99$ at the moment. Hope CRYPTOFLIX can beat this.  Tongue

Content quality is more important than the price at first imo.
But everyone has different priorities.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

think better if partnership established with some studio even begin with developing country like india. originality of contents and right is going to be important steps otherwise to many legal issues.

Would be great if they could make some partnerships with Bollywood movies. If they can achieve this the audience would be huge.
I think it will make it much easier than to establish a partnership with Hollywood. But as far as I know Bollywood movies are not very common on the world stage.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: