Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

CRYPTOFLIX can do better. yes but they must cheaper then netflix. I pay  7,99$ at the moment. Hope CRYPTOFLIX can beat this.  Tongue

Content quality is more important than the price at first imo.
But everyone has different priorities.
I fully agree with you. I am ready to pay money for the film of interest to me in GOOD quality. Sometimes it is very frustrating to pay money and see the movie as a CAMRip

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

CRYPTOFLIX can do better. yes but they must cheaper then netflix. I pay  7,99$ at the moment. Hope CRYPTOFLIX can beat this.  Tongue
7,99$ - Is this premium account during 1 month ? If to take this at 3 month or year, it will be possible to save money. I hope cryptoflix can do something similar - 8 dollars it's not expensive for this service.
dcm067

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:27:24 PM

Success in this project, it looks interesting.  Smiley!
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

Will be hard but if they have some good movies and series from unknown producers they can be very cheap. The only question will be if they can achieve this with good films.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

What about the upcoming decentralized video platforms like DTube and Viewly? They are more used for vlogs but I could see them also being used for education and entertainment. They are less suitable for selling and funding blockbuster movies, that I agree with.

For me the most important of Crypoflix is the funding part, when I read the first time I didn't get hooked by the videos on demand part, but the crowdfunding part hell yeah, it can be a great thing

I also was more attracted to the movie investment idea - as more of a unique value proposition to the crypto world. Even if the video viewing portion of the project doesn't get traction, if the movie funding idea works out the project can still survive.
yes, it's a new and innovative idea to invest in the making of movies with crypto is very interesting and i can not wait to try it, along with a good streaming offer of movies and tv series will make cryptoflix a worthy rival of netflix...
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

Will be hard but if they have some good movies and series from unknown producers they can be very cheap. The only question will be if they can achieve this with good films.

I do think it will be cheaper and it will be open to a lot of countries where Netflix isn't operating today.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

What about the upcoming decentralized video platforms like DTube and Viewly? They are more used for vlogs but I could see them also being used for education and entertainment. They are less suitable for selling and funding blockbuster movies, that I agree with.

For me the most important of Crypoflix is the funding part, when I read the first time I didn't get hooked by the videos on demand part, but the crowdfunding part hell yeah, it can be a great thing

I also was more attracted to the movie investment idea - as more of a unique value proposition to the crypto world. Even if the video viewing portion of the project doesn't get traction, if the movie funding idea works out the project can still survive.
yes, it's a new and innovative idea to invest in the making of movies with crypto is very interesting and i can not wait to try it, along with a good streaming offer of movies and tv series will make cryptoflix a worthy rival of netflix...
For Netflix and Cryptoflix there will be no need for rivalry, since their concepts is differ. Cryptoflix can provide opportunity to legally watch good films and serials in different qualities and will be broadcast educational films in poor countries.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

I do think it will be cheaper and it will be open to a lot of countries where Netflix isn't operating today.
Oh I thought Netflix is accessible in every country. If they concentrate on the African continent it will be very hard for them to rais funds. It people there have no money.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

This crowdfunding feature of CRYPTOFLIX is what makes it unique as compared to Netflix business model. I  think that is a good vital point to consider before investing. Smiley

That's right, actually, imo the film funding part is the most attractive part of Cryptoflix and makes it stand out from its competitors.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

This crowdfunding feature of CRYPTOFLIX is what makes it unique as compared to Netflix business model. I  think that is a good vital point to consider before investing. Smiley

That's right, actually, imo the film funding part is the most attractive part of Cryptoflix and makes it stand out from its competitors.
I agree, that was what most attracted my attention when I saw the project for the first time.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

This crowdfunding feature of CRYPTOFLIX is what makes it unique as compared to Netflix business model. I  think that is a good vital point to consider before investing. Smiley

Crowdfunding feature also puts the platform at severe risk. What if the movie tank? How will profit be distributed? Those questions need an answer. For a start, I would prefer if the project look at streaming service before movie making.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:19:16 PM

Yes i also think that some partnerships could be very good for cryptoflix, like mainstream studios. There is a lot to do with movies industry, it will be a brand new concept to use crypto to watch and fund film.
Maybe they can have a partnership with some potential companies/people that missed a chance to have partnership with Netflix.

there are no guarantee at the moment this is going to be a huge success like netflix

you are right, but also it could be bigger than netflix ?
I don't think that this is even remotely possible. Netflix is huge company
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

Yes i also think that some partnerships could be very good for cryptoflix, like mainstream studios. There is a lot to do with movies industry, it will be a brand new concept to use crypto to watch and fund film.
Maybe they can have a partnership with some potential companies/people that missed a chance to have partnership with Netflix.

there are no guarantee at the moment this is going to be a huge success like netflix

It is impossible to say what will be better in the future, today we live in a world that is slowly knowing the chain of blocks, not everyone has worked this tool lately, but be sure that in a new era, imminent, by the way, Cryptoflix has its place at the top, yes
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

Crowdfunding feature also puts the platform at severe risk. What if the movie tank? How will profit be distributed? Those questions need an answer. For a start, I would prefer if the project look at streaming service before movie making.

The crowdfunding feature is planned as second stage and will be launched only in 2019 after the streaming platform but of course they should have worked out already some details and be able to answer questions.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:44:09 PM

Why do you think this ? Indeed, Netflix is a huge company, so as long as you give the audience what they want to see I think I can be higher than that.I think there are real chances to get to the top.

paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

Blockchain technology and what it can unleashes are much-much bigger than a million Netflix companies. There is great potential here, although nothing is set in stone.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

I think their focus in the start should not be on mainstream studios, since that will cost a lot of money. Focusing on smaller more indie developers will allow Cryptoflix to offer unique content and that way you don't directly compete with big players like Netflix, but offer unique content that is a niche, a specialized offering.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

Blockchain technology and what it can unleashes are much-much bigger than a million Netflix companies. There is great potential here, although nothing is set in stone.
The potential of this project with the blockchain technology is huge but to get close to Netflix, many things have to happen. Very good marketing campaign, good films of own production, ...

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

The potential of this project with the blockchain technology is huge but to get close to Netflix, many things have to happen. Very good marketing campaign, good films of own production, ...

True. Nothing will come without hard work, dedication and some good luck. Wink
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

Check CRYPTOFLIX out at @icoalert ➡️ https://www.icoalert.com/?q=cryptoflix&is_v=1
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: