Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

I think the price will need some change depending if the countries maybe in poor countries it will be harder to sell the services at the same price than in developped countries. Cryptoflix can manage that with a good use of crypto I think.

there is such a thing as regional pricing. I don't think that will be an issue.

No, I don't think pricing as this is an issue. But to start in countries where people have no money to pay for service and entertainment is one. Even if they would make it super cheap, in this case the income will be super low. Could be hard to build up a working service without money income and just living by the ICO money. But hopefully the devs have thought about this.

This is a big problem yes. You cannot make much money with VODs because the hosting is expensive (multiple synchronous locations) and the licence fees are so damn high. I hope they will produce some good original series.

Yeah, a good quality series would be ideal as a CRYPTOFLIX starter project and I hope they can deliver in the near future. Smiley
a good launch, a great start with some series and exclusive films would help a lot according to me, the launch in countries where the offer is lacking (there is not netflix) was a good idea, i think prices will be adjusted from country to country
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

I would also like to know where that country is most of 3rd world country have a very slow internet connection, streaming movies will sometime took longer waiting than streaming.

I would like to know it as well since here in my country the speed of internet is a bit slower. I wish there is a way to access the platform normally even with such connections speed.

If I'm not mistaken they told that their platform will work lower speeds too. But it was some pages ago and i'm afraid it is impossible to find again.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

Members will pay for watching movies by your tokens only or by other cryptocurrencies as well? How much will be cost access?

We don't know how much a movie/ tv series will cost, I think also that it will depend on the movie / tv series, they have to pay different film rights

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

80$ per year would be a good price for family and friends 99$.
Yes, that would be a good price where lots of people will come. Hope there are annual prices lince amazon prime and not only monthly fees.
Until now, there is no information available, except the fact, that there will be no subscription model.
To reed also here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871239.msg31147300#msg31147300

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

I would also like to know where that country is most of 3rd world country have a very slow internet connection, streaming movies will sometime took longer waiting than streaming.

I would like to know it as well since here in my country the speed of internet is a bit slower. I wish there is a way to access the platform normally even with such connections speed.

If I'm not mistaken they told that their platform will work lower speeds too. But it was some pages ago and i'm afraid it is impossible to find again.
Then a demo would be nice to test how it works with low speed. That way each one can draw his conclusions.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

Then a demo would be nice to test how it works with low speed. That way each one can draw his conclusions.
In order to achieve normal video transmission at low speeds, will be need to reduce the quality and expansion, I think it can be useful for smartphones!
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

In order to achieve normal video transmission at low speeds, will be need to reduce the quality and expansion, I think it can be useful for smartphones!

I think they'll provide that feature (low speed but smooth video transmission).

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:25:25 PM

I think in the future internet speed will get faster soon. I think even in Africa there shouldn't be problems to get fast internet in the cities in the next years.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

I think in the future internet speed will get faster soon. I think even in Africa there shouldn't be problems to get fast internet in the cities in the next years.

But you are talking about future, cryptoflix is happening now so they should definitely think about member who has low internet speed.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

CRYPTOFLIX can do better. yes but they must cheaper then netflix. I pay  7,99$ at the moment. Hope CRYPTOFLIX can beat this.  Tongue
7,99$ - Is this premium account during 1 month ? If to take this at 3 month or year, it will be possible to save money. I hope cryptoflix can do something similar - 8 dollars it's not expensive for this service.
Admin have already said that subscription fees will not. Will be able to buy every film. At least so it will be at launch of the project.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

To be honest I have no idea how you can watch movies in 4K resolution at low speeds of Internet. As for me it is simply not possible) or take forever)
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

To be honest I have no idea how you can watch movies in 4K resolution at low speeds of Internet. As for me it is simply not possible) or take forever)

Many user are sitting 2-3 m far away from their display and wouldnt need 4k. I never needed 4k, maybe it will change in the future, but till now, I dont miss it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

Many user are sitting 2-3 m far away from their display and wouldnt need 4k. I never needed 4k, maybe it will change in the future, but till now, I dont miss it.
4K is only nice to have but of course not needed. But I think the internet speed will be much faster in a few years and then it will be no problem to watch 4K.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

CRYPTOFLIX can do better. yes but they must cheaper then netflix. I pay  7,99$ at the moment. Hope CRYPTOFLIX can beat this.  Tongue
7,99$ - Is this premium account during 1 month ? If to take this at 3 month or year, it will be possible to save money. I hope cryptoflix can do something similar - 8 dollars it's not expensive for this service.
Admin have already said that subscription fees will not. Will be able to buy every film. At least so it will be at launch of the project.

I think they should try to focus in a different model than Netflix because otherwise they will not be able to make a difference.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:03:44 PM

4K is only nice to have but of course not needed. But I think the internet speed will be much faster in a few years and then it will be no problem to watch 4K.

This depends on what you are accessing, the CryptoFilx platform to watch movies or streams.That's why quality matters.
4K at low internet speeds? I do not think I'll live to see this. But who knows .....
I think we're all waiting for a platform demo to test it.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

This depends on what you are accessing, the CryptoFilx platform to watch movies or streams.That's why quality matters.
4K at low internet speeds? I do not think I'll live to see this. But who knows .....
I think we're all waiting for a platform demo to test it.
4k is extremely unpopular so I think that not so many people would be interested in this format
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

I think they should try to focus in a different model than Netflix because otherwise they will not be able to make a difference.

Yes. Trying to beat the established player(s) on the same playing field is unwise. Cryptoflix will need to try a new delivery model.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

80$ per year would be a good price for family and friends 99$.
Yes, that would be a good price where lots of people will come. Hope there are annual prices lince amazon prime and not only monthly fees.

Where did you get these numbers from?
It of course depends on where you live. And I think you should be able to choose between subscription per month/year and pay per view scheme.

I think this is too high for the market they are looking at. You should not want to be a competitor for something like Netflix, 5$ a month is something i would expect or less even.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

Yes. Trying to beat the established player(s) on the same playing field is unwise. Cryptoflix will need to try a new delivery model.
This is why I am suggesting financial model build on watching adds, something like Hulu does
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:09:06 PM

Members will pay for watching movies by your tokens only or by other cryptocurrencies as well? How much will be cost access?

We don't know how much a movie/ tv series will cost, I think also that it will depend on the movie / tv series, they have to pay different film rights

They will simply increase the price when people pay with fiat, in that way they will encourage to use the FLIX token, prices of tv series and movies will be different, no film has the same cost, so with some calculation, they could propose a fixed price for a package, but we will see in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: