Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto?  (Read 6425 times)
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

as displacing use with the limit of barriers as defining of numbers on collective confronts with the serial terms of compliance,
investors to manage on dedication as appealing with the use of confines with the sphere of recognition,
as referring extent on finest with the modest on decision within the less on maximum perceptives as securing expends with the distribution.
to gains on collection with the reference of the total conviction with the displacement of notion as examining sequels of action.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

Probably not, but government can take an effort and restrict crypto circulation according to legislation. And I wonder if crypto can kill government Smiley

I agree with you about the first part of the post, that government can to restrict the crypto circulation.
But the second that crypto is absolutely impossible. Crypto currencies are global and it is a lot easier to dodge some country with restriction, than oppose.

arpaul

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

Government can not in any way kill cryptocurrency functionality, because it is decentralized, can only be manipulated one way or the other to crash possibly some out of the system.  Cool
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:07:42 AM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
Good article, indeed if the government suppress the crypto with the rules that always menyudutkannya then the possibility of crypto will slowly die. But it does not kill crypto totally, only crypto can not survive that will die.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:15:24 AM

No matter how many times they kill it, they will  go back to life because it is the new revolution of money. As long as there are Good government like Japanese Government that hates corruption, Cryptocurrency will triumph. There are already enough tax that they collect in every government/country, the only problem is how they use it.
acell101

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:48:13 AM

Other countries can kill crypto but to think that it can be killed all over the world is impossible because many countries accepts bitcoin in their government they cant be united in killing crypto all around the world. How can the government prevent bitcoin use when bitcoin is online and is pseudonymous. Bitcoin has many positive impact rather than negative so surely it will be accepted by world government soon.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
Thanks for your sharing.I think the world cn't kill the because they may ban it in a special time but not always. They can ban it in some distriction but not all over the world.

baperstrong

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

so far, the government has not intervened in Bitcoin trade. The Financial Law Enforcement Network (FinCEN), which enforces money laundering laws, has issued guidance on what they call "virtual currency conversions", but nothing is required
The government is only worried about the growing bitcoin will make the country's economy collapse. But the government still can not prevent bitcoin keep moving. Many countries not only support bitcoins, but also allow them to use it as a form of payment in various fields
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

The governments of the world can no longer destroy the crypto currency because the point of no return has already been passed. On the one hand, people have estimated the crypto currency and its general utility for financial calculations, and on the other hand a significant part of the governments of the strongest countries have adopted the crypto currency as a more advanced technology. Therefore, the government will no longer be united in its opinion to prohibit the crypto currency, in addition, the people themselves will not allow them to do so. An example is South Korea, where the people went out with protests after that. as one of the ministers called for the need to prohibit the crypto currency.
Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

i dont think that world government can kill crypto, then can manipulate it but i dont think that they can kill it. why? because even those who called “government” are studying about crypto, they are also using it to earn big money thays why they are manipulating it.
Yes goverment are also use to earn big money so i yhink they dont whant to kill crypto because it help people to get rich.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

I think there is no reason to kill crypto if they are not hitch, and also they help any body to get opportunity to make rich and they support people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:30:09 AM

It depend to them if what is the reason why they kill crypto, but i think they also use this to earn big money so no need to kill crypto if they used also.

longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:32:54 AM

The governments of the world can no longer destroy the crypto currency because the point of no return has already been passed. On the one hand, people have estimated the crypto currency and its general utility for financial calculations, and on the other hand a significant part of the governments of the strongest countries have adopted the crypto currency as a more advanced technology. Therefore, the government will no longer be united in its opinion to prohibit the crypto currency, in addition, the people themselves will not allow them to do so. An example is South Korea, where the people went out with protests after that. as one of the ministers called for the need to prohibit the crypto currency.
It is difficult to control the Crypto market because most governments around the world prefer to use Crypto for anonymous purposes and this will make the Crypto market always the most attractive destination for investors because they will eliminate many procedures to enter the market. In the future 30% of the world's population will start using Crypto in their daily lives and this will create a new revolution for the modern industry.
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

It is impossible to only one government to kill the cryptocurrencies but if the most countries/government has banned cryptocurrencies it might be the reason why our community will collapse,because who will support our currency if there is no country who supported it ? but it is not going to happen because some countries like venezuela has already supported the use of cryptocurrencies.
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:39:28 AM

the government will not be able to kill the crypto but can only withstand the pace of crypto development .. because in some countries also allow crypto, on the other hand crypto also as a job for someone then many people join because of their life needs .. so I think the government to kill crypto is a very difficult thing.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:40:05 AM

The balance of crypto money is very important. Countries such as China and India have bigger market shares. the bigger governments can end the crypt money tradition. but everyone wants to join this market.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

It is very stupid to reject the latest technology.  Governments of different countries will not take this step.  Crypto currency is the future of the economy.  And many countries understand this.  Perhaps it is only these news that are brought to us differently.  And of course, they want to control the whole situation, but with the crypto currency it is difficult.
Even it will be highly stupid activity, we cannot expect governments to accept a new system which will be making their traditional momentary system into peril.

Because crypto currencies may collapse taxation of a country which will not be preferred by any government for sure then how we can expect governments to approve crypto currency from the beginning days itself. Probably government might need more time to understand the necessity of crypto currency for modern economic.
Yes, after some more years government will realize the need of crypto currency for a better environment for their country's economy. Japan may set good examples for this like more per capita income for their citizen. After that, all other countries will come to the point where they can make a decision of approving crypto currency more freely. Conceptually every country will accept crypto currency but we need more time for that to happen.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

It is very stupid to reject the latest technology.  Governments of different countries will not take this step.  Crypto currency is the future of the economy.  And many countries understand this.  Perhaps it is only these news that are brought to us differently.  And of course, they want to control the whole situation, but with the crypto currency it is difficult.
Even it will be highly stupid activity, we cannot expect governments to accept a new system which will be making their traditional momentary system into peril.

Because crypto currencies may collapse taxation of a country which will not be preferred by any government for sure then how we can expect governments to approve crypto currency from the beginning days itself. Probably government might need more time to understand the necessity of crypto currency for modern economic.
Yes, after some more years government will realize the need of crypto currency for a better environment for their country's economy. Japan may set good examples for this like more per capita income for their citizen. After that, all other countries will come to the point where they can make a decision of approving crypto currency more freely. Conceptually every country will accept crypto currency but we need more time for that to happen.
"Every country will accept crypto currency" Are you sure this? In my opinion, it is difficulty than to create an international currency. Cryptocurrency can not manage by the government, but international currency still has a force to manage it like United Nations. However, not many countries accept to create an internation currency, because it reduce the motivation and competition of countries.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

Governments can't really kill crypto, but they can make very dangerous to use it declaring it illegal.
But I don't think that this will happen, the only want to control and to tax it.
Very soon we'll be forced to identify ourselves as owner of bitcoin, if we want to exchange them in fiat money, and this is the real result that governments want.
a.sena

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

The article is interesting, but I think no one will kill anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: