Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto?  (Read 6425 times)
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

There is no ang forum of government, state, organization or individual who could stop Blockchain and Cryptocurrency to circulate around the world because it is indeed the future of our monetary system and there's no way on stopping cryptocurrency and even China couldn't stop their citizens on using Bitcoin and accessing Blockchain.

blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:05:13 PM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
Yes government cannot kill crypto because not all government are against crytocurrency like Japan. The government should learn from Japan and adopt the way they handle the government. Corrupt practices is the one that disrupt cryptocurrency and majority of the government have a corrupt official.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
Kirb29

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

Goverments could have influence on the prices of crypto.
But cryptocurrency was designed as instrument uncontrolled by goverments and I think that great times of crypto in future, but not this or next year. But crypto expansion has started and it is unstopable..  Grin
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:14:26 AM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

They can't kill crypto but surely they can influence it in many ways. As we all know, lately fuds are created by government in different countries. Just don't fall on their fuds
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:16:37 AM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
yes the dogs can kill crypto some countries have even banned cryptos you know that is how they kill cryptos  Undecided
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:59:23 AM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
yes the dogs can kill crypto some countries have even banned cryptos you know that is how they kill cryptos  Undecided
Some countries but we are talking of a number of countries that can possibly use bitcoin, as long as the more countries will be using
bitcoin, this will never die even if they kill it many times. Why would they ban a good technology that would be very helpful, they are doing it for their own interest.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:04:26 AM

instead of the Government that regulates the activity of the crypto to the world so it could not be killed. While demand and market activity is still high then the crypto world will continue to run as it should. no need to worry about this sort of thing because its influence is very small.
Iyhen

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:07:14 AM

Crypto is an independent currency that only exist in the internet. It cannot be control by world or any other existing government. If they don't have the power to control this, they can't easily kill any cryptocurrency but they can manipulate it just like what China did. One of the reason why crypto's value decreases is because of some legalities made by China.  

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

to kill crypto, I do not think it is possible
but governments can keep prices up and down according to the regulations they release to the media

gernoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

Government cannot kill crypto and cannot stop crypto unless they cut internet and electricity in their country. Many peoples being helped by bitcoin, their life changes from poor and then they have a good life. As a government should be wise a look to the positive ways. I hope for better future.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

What if some altcoin is out of the government? By crashing hard several times creating fear and at the same time working with major media (which has a significant influence on them) that continues to promote CRYTO IS A BUBBLE, SKY IS FALLING DOWN, this could be one of the best ways to kill crytocurrencie because you can see most of the people who jumped into ships recently pure investing just to make money quickly.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

If government banned crypto why not just apply crypto a tax.  Govt try to banned but they don't see the benefit on it, Crypto world addresses mainly the labor crises of the govt, give better life who engage on it, technology awareness, more investors come. A'rent they glad about it.
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

What if some altcoin is out of the government? By crashing hard several times creating fear and at the same time working with major media (which has a significant influence on them) that continues to promote CRYTO IS A BUBBLE, SKY IS FALLING DOWN, this could be one of the best ways to kill crytocurrencie because you can see most of the people who jumped into ships recently pure investing just to make money quickly.

Government and Mainstream media are the main enemies of crypto. But we should consider ourselves as one. Most of crypto people have weak hands letting these FUDS to control their decision instead of believing in the technology. Greatest enemy is us. Crypto will only die if we stop believing in it
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:18:47 AM

this will not happen, because the governments of the world will never unite, there has never been and never will be. all they can do is start a new war
raguelFOG

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

There is no way government could kill crypto, they only could give regulations. Peoples still be able to access crypto as long they have electricity and internet.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

can not, the government can only prohibit but can not kill crypto.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

I don't think so. Government only can prohibited bitcoin but its cannot end cryptos' because we all know that crypto's are decentralized currencies and no one can manipulate and  killed on it. World government can't killed cryptos' because investors are trusting on it and as long as crytpos community support it and believe on it, I think it will never ends.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

For me! Its impossible! Though some countries like America, China and those strong country can do, not totally kill the Crypto but to limit the use of it. We all know that it is decentralized and they cannot do that. I know that the Government are using all their resources to stop Crypto, but they are just wasting their time

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

Out of the fact that it's impossible to "ban" crypto (all a government can do is to make difficult to exchange it in fiat money), there is no real interest to "kill" it.
Governments want only to have some control and - aver all - they want to tax it.
When they'll find a way, any "ban" will be taken off.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Capuchin Crypt

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

Why so many people believe that it's impossible to ban bitcoin?
If government make it illegal, and nobody wants it because it dangerous, bitcoin is practically banned.
Of course it could be still used in the black market, but in a very limited way, because it will be very difficult to exchange it in fiat money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: