Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:12:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto?  (Read 6425 times)
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

It can be a possibility. Recently, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), has called for global coordination on cryptocurrencies, warning of the risks of surging cryptocurrency prices. This can give a cue towards countries getting worried about the risk posed by Bitcoin to their supremacy. Also Christine Lagarde,  in September 2017 said that cryptocurrencies may give traditional government-issued currencies a "run for their money" and it is "not wise" to ignore them.

There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies would bring "massive disruptions"  and there will be social revolution because of it. Road ahead is not easy to walk on.

radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

Why so many people believe that it's impossible to ban bitcoin?
If government make it illegal, and nobody wants it because it dangerous, bitcoin is practically banned.
Of course it could be still used in the black market, but in a very limited way, because it will be very difficult to exchange it in fiat money.
It is impossible for them to ban bitcoin for only one reason - they will lose money which they usually collect when people exchange crypto to fiat and pay tax.
Crypto regulation is in many cases much better option than ban.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

Can world Government Kill Crypto?

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

nope crypto currency has come to stay,i guess the only problem with government is they are thinking tax,studying how to effectively tax crypto.
civiszero

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

Goverment cannot kill crypto there is too much money curculating its too intertwined
Gustafio

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

Government can make it very difficult for normal people to buy and sell cryptocurrencies with fiat money. If there's no fresh money coming in, it will be hard to sustain the market cap.

Maybe you think there's a way around that by buying products directly with cryptocurrencies, but the government can make it illegal for companies to accept cryptocurrencies. The only way out then is to go underground, but popularity will be so low your purchasing power in crypto will be much lower than now.

But if they do, stand up to them and never give up! Crypto is more than gains, crypto is also about regaining freedom!
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

I can not believe in this headline:
-"Can world Government Kill Crypto?"
   World Government? What is that? I never heard for anything similar!
I think we will not see World Government in our lifetime! Maybe some future
generations will!
   How can something that does not exist kill something that exist? That
can not happen, that is why this topic is filled with 28 pages of almost
nothing! We are commenting something that is not possible. What you think
how many similar threads there are?
   Headline is not connected with article that creator of this thread shared with
us. Couple countries that he mentioned are not World Government, and regulations
they create is for them, not for whole world!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

I would like to believe that the government will find loyal methods for regulating crypto-currencies. The position of governments is quite clear: they want to regulate crypto-allocations and partly protect depositors from unforeseen losses of funds, as crypto-currencies are unstable and change very quickly.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

They can't kill it but they would definitely make it harder. Cryptocurrency is so good right now. But once the goverment interferes, they are gonna make it worse. I just hope, they somehow don't disturb our cryptocurrency.

compro01

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:00:13 AM

For hundreds of years the world government wants to seize power on the whole planet and have control over finances, resources. And then suddenly appeared uncontrollable bitcoin and mixed up all the plans. Naturally, all steps will be taken to conquer, or destroy the crypto currency. And what of this we will see
insomnia79

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:07:40 AM

I think it can be happemn when somebody or a lot of people use the crypto to support negative think. That is why we must be aware too when there are a suspicious thing. And we must spread the positive energy to people to use crypto with positive thing
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:20:54 AM

The government can't kill crypto and erase it from existence, but they can heavily regulate it or ban it which will cause another market crash. In the U.S, illegal drugs still get into the country and people who want to get their hands on it, usually do. The U.S can ban u.s crypto exchanges and make it near impossible to convert coins into usd, but people from the states will still find ways/loopholes to buy coins and convert it into fiat. When there's a will, there's a way.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
haji lulung

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:34:06 AM

Big governments cannot tolerate Bitcoin, the digital currency that threatens to break their monopoly on printing money, and to manipulate the economy to accommodate the interests of powerful elites. Sooner or later, they will crush it.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:30:27 PM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

I don’t believe that crypto can be killed at all. On my mind it is technically impossible yet. At some moment in the last Satoshi Nakamoto was very worried about it but for now it is not a threat.
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

What they can do or have done so far is to make monetary system or regulations to watch over the people using cryptocurrency. Otherwise anything which is internet based can't simply be diminished by the governments. More and more people are getting involved with cryptocurrency, the popularity of it has risen so much high that governments won't try to make mistake by totally banning cryptocurrency which will have a big consequences from the user of cryptocurrencies
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

The only thing that can make government successful in killing bitcoin or cryptocurrency generally is by stopping the existence of internet.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

I don’t believe that crypto can be killed at all. On my mind it is technically impossible yet. At some moment in the last Satoshi Nakamoto was very worried about it but for now it is not a threat.
How do you know Satoshi Nakamoto worry about cryptocurrency? He gave up this project without any reason, no one knows exact the reason made him give up Bitcoin, give up blockchain. But it's just the floating face of truth, behind that truth can be Bitcoin will affect his life. Example someone hate this concept, this currency decided to kill him. Roll Eyes

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
They can crashed bitcoin but they could not kill it, that is always what i read in the news. The government will try to regulate crypto and their reason is they want to protect it's citizens because they think that crypto is  fraud.
Johnabraham

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

I dont believe that anyone wants to kill it...they just want to regulate it and to be honest, get their piece of the pie. 
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

If a world government existed, may be it could have the power to kill cryptocurrencies, or - better - to put them under its control.
But at present there is not a common policy, so - practically - any country goes in a personal way.
So, what it's forbidden in a country, is legal in another.
In this way, it's very simple to exploit this holes and to do what we like.
In the future, we'll see.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: