Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:24:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto?  (Read 6425 times)
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

It is a possibility and because most of the Herd follow governments and mass media, Crypto will become something of a small high tech specialized market soon only for some interested investors and crypto currency enthusiasts. It already has gone to pre Nov 2017 levels and will go back to July levels at this rate. So basically we have lost a year of profits now, for all of us that held faithfully to our coins and crypto holdings. I do not see a bright future right now for the crypto faithful, it is being manipulated by the big forces that be, so too many of us got caught out.

Hopefully that won't happen. Usualy governments follow the masses, as the masses legitimate the governments.
Crypto has to become a thing, it's the only way our society can progress.
the government more often make decisions in accordance with the wishes of the community, while the positive and profitable public desire should receive full support from the government after crypto can indeed increase the income of each individual of course this is very profitable for every country because the community will have no trouble earning a living
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

In order for governments to defeat cryptocurrencies, they need to unite, and this will never happen. Is it serious? Now in the world there are three types of sockets only because the countries could not agree on a single standard and you expect that they will be able to agree on how to win crypto?
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:51:55 PM

In order for governments to defeat cryptocurrencies, they need to unite, and this will never happen. Is it serious? Now in the world there are three types of sockets only because the countries could not agree on a single standard and you expect that they will be able to agree on how to win crypto?

agreed , to ban crypto completely , every nation should unite on this issue .
however it will be a retard job if whole world talk on ban ,, bcoz it is technology to utilize not to avoid ..
regulation is ok but ban is nazi step .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:15:16 AM

I think government can make crypto not so interesting than it now

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
Yes, that is natural. I think they are thinking about stopping the whole crypto market and everyone in the world has to stop doing business.
I am very worried about the crypto market because more and more countries take measures to stop the crypto market. I'm afraid there will be a day when the World Government will take over and we will die.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

Some Crypto would die not because the government will kill it but because they have no sustainable project. Government may regulate it but they can not kill it especially if the crypto has many supporters.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

I think that now they are only doing this, because today a lot of projects that really have a very good and productive idea can not be promoted into the depth of the community. Sure they can do it
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

Governments just don't want new market crash like it was in 2001 when people thought that they are in new era too
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

I think it could happen, crypto can not stand alone and behave like anonymous, they need a clear identity and regulation, because they have a lot to do with fiat and other payment systems

scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

They surely can if all the government agree on killing cryptos. Just imagine the bank will forbid transaction related to cryptos. The law forbid ICO. The firewall to block major available cryptos sites...

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

Think if Governments all over the world start controll internet trafic or would possible control crypto mining and trading. And next step they can manipulate crypto, or kill((
purplemoon

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks

I do not know if it will work or not, but of course there will be attempts. Crypto is very uncomfortable for the world government. There is no control, no taxes, no profit in the budget. They will try to prohibit everything. I think that we will receive some news after the G20 summit on March 19-22 ...
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

If the government cracks down on the cryptocurrency, then the encrypted currency is likely to die, with China as an example, and BTC prices have been falling since BTC.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

Think if Governments all over the world start controll internet trafic or would possible control crypto mining and trading. And next step they can manipulate crypto, or kill((
Yes its possible since the government can control everything and once they have power in cryptocurrency they can do whatever they want to it. And if they have power to control in crypto they will manipulate it like they can put tax to it or some investors are all goverment official.  

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

HELL YES!!

HOW? They can just say in their country everything about crypto is banned so yeah that's how they can kill crypto in their own country
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

There is no such thing that government can kill crypto currencies. I admit many countries did not use bitcoin but many countries also adopted bitcoin and regulating it in their own countries. But bitcoin is a decentralize currency in which mean the governments has no access or controlled upon it. So it is impossible that the world government can stop bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
galio_ico

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

Remember when bitcoin rise hot last year? All the news told that the government will shutdown cryptocurrency
So what now?
Some of The biggest exchanges are Chinese, they even get in to market with some exchange's coin, may be they're one of the shark controlling the market

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

I think that most of Governments just was to regulate the crypto to get taxes from it. Just imagine how many money is flowing through their hands and I assume that this the main motive for them to find the way of regulation.

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

It will be amusing if the crypto market grows to the size of "Too big to fall" and the government will have to support it.
Pandji02

Activity: 897

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

I hope cryptocurency will survife and govermnt its better for suport cryptocurency, one day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: