Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:32:25 PM

Easy token (ETKN) features:
1. Easy token are based on standard ERC20 network ie standard Etherium platform.
2. The total emitted tokens are 250,000 ETKN.
3. ETKN tokens are divisible 4 decimals places.

Sale of ETKN token is ON till 30th April, ICO price of 1 ETKN in 0.02 BTC, after completion of ICO,  purchase of ETKN tokens will be through exchanges. 

If only I hodl a considerable amount of eth right now I would surely hodl BeEasy. Im sure Im going to receive big returns from it

I will definitely hodl this one also, that is for sure. This isn't a very common project, it is rare and one of a kind system that is very easy to engage with and follow along.
Me too. I agreed to hold it because I can see future with this project. This will make a big splash in the crypto industry. BeEasy making things easy and understandable. They all have a heart not for only supporters but also in the community. #BeEasy is love.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

What I really like most about BeEasy is the charity portion. None from the blockchain thought about to connect with charity. Hopefully the mission of the project could reach their goal as it would make the cryptocurrency makes alive again.
I love it too. That's how BeEasy so sincere, kind and caring. They have a charity portion for us to at least don't forget the others needed most. I love this project and wishing for the best in it. Hope for great success near future.
For those who are didn't know and curios about the charity, you may see this in BeEasy whitepaper on page 3 and page 12. Good deeds is also counted on this project.
Online white paper of BeEasy https://beeasy.io/whitepaper_en.pdf , know more about this project.
EasyCare is your guide to the list of partner charity foundations, and you can set up for a charity donation to be sent from your balance and later track the transaction. The ecosystem allows you to donate a specific percentage of your internal operations. The service empowers you to make regular, recurrent donations deducted from your balance to a foundation of your choice.
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:58:43 PM

I follow the development of the project and am very glad to support it, as charity is wonderful.
nellycanezo

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

I follow the development of the project and am very glad to support it, as charity is wonderful.
Thank you so much for supporting BeEasy. BeEasy is a kind-heartedly project. Which always thinking care of his / her supporters and community. Also they think about the animal extinction. BeEasy not just sincere / kind / caring project but also they want to make all things simple and easy for us. That's how great BeEasy was. Applause for BeEasy. 
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:54:58 AM

Nice to learn more about the utility of BeEasy on the platform. I see a very cool things, is that we will earn bonus by investing in ico on BeEasy and we will have another bonus for holding the token of ico.
We understand that BeEasy will be the central part of the ecosystem create by BeEasy platform, its not just a token that represent the value of the project, we will need to use BeEasy each time we want to use BeEasy.

Yes, not too many crypto projects have this in their campaign. One reason to support and patronage BeEasy and its ICO.
BeEasy has a unique features. The  platform designed and made to make your life easy.  Its an "All-In" package for your needs.
nellycanezo

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:14:26 AM

Nice to learn more about the utility of BeEasy on the platform. I see a very cool things, is that we will earn bonus by investing in ico on BeEasy and we will have another bonus for holding the token of ico.
We understand that BeEasy will be the central part of the ecosystem create by BeEasy platform, its not just a token that represent the value of the project, we will need to use BeEasy each time we want to use BeEasy.

Yes, not too many crypto projects have this in their campaign. One reason to support and patronage BeEasy and its ICO.
BeEasy has a unique features. The  platform designed and made to make your life easy.  Its an "All-In" package for your needs.
Yes it have. The platform is simple and understandable. BeEasy make things easier for us. Also, BeEasy is kind, sincere, loving team which always priorities not only their supporters but also the whole community. They have a charity portion where you can donate and help others out there. Is a win-win package, you will gain and earn money that can you support yourself and also can help others by using their EasyCare. <3
alexford

Activity: 224

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:21:16 AM

Easy token (ETKN) features:
1. Easy token are based on standard ERC20 network ie standard Etherium platform.
2. The total emitted tokens are 250,000 ETKN.
3. ETKN tokens are divisible 4 decimals places.

Sale of ETKN token is ON till 30th April, ICO price of 1 ETKN in 0.02 BTC, after completion of ICO,  purchase of ETKN tokens will be through exchanges. 

If only I hodl a considerable amount of eth right now I would surely hodl BeEasy. Im sure Im going to receive big returns from it

I will definitely hodl this one also, that is for sure. This isn't a very common project, it is rare and one of a kind system that is very easy to engage with and follow along.
Me too. I agreed to hold it because I can see future with this project. This will make a big splash in the crypto industry. BeEasy making things easy and understandable. They all have a heart not for only supporters but also in the community. #BeEasy is love.
BeEasy is great as ever. I will support it. I'm helping to spread the greatness of this project to my colleagues, friends, acquaintances, family and to social networking sites. I hope this may help, putting more effort to know the world what BeEasy was.  Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

A multi functional system for new and advance crypto users is what we all need today. BeEasy caters this kind of service
and with an unending improvement in all its aspect. Hoping for the best for this project.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

What I really like most about BeEasy is the charity portion. None from the blockchain thought about to connect with charity. Hopefully the mission of the project could reach their goal as it would make the cryptocurrency makes alive again.
I love it too. That's how BeEasy so sincere, kind and caring. They have a charity portion for us to at least don't forget the others needed most. I love this project and wishing for the best in it. Hope for great success near future.
For those who are didn't know and curios about the charity, you may see this in BeEasy whitepaper on page 3 and page 12. Good deeds is also counted on this project.
Online white paper of BeEasy https://beeasy.io/whitepaper_en.pdf , know more about this project.
EasyCare is your guide to the list of partner charity foundations, and you can set up for a charity donation to be sent from your balance and later track the transaction. The ecosystem allows you to donate a specific percentage of your internal operations. The service empowers you to make regular, recurrent donations deducted from your balance to a foundation of your choice.
Glad to implemented this kind of system for BeEasy, for buying or and using the platform the percentage you consume will be deducted for them and will be going to the charity services, so it feels like you give a little charity donations. So what if many people are using this kind of services will be many people also save their lives in suffering.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

On March 27,  Beeasy took part in one of the greatest cryptoevent in Russia. Cryptoevent 2018 had a full house – thousands of guests enjoyed the exhibition that consisted of more than 100 companies. Thanks, Moscow, it was an awesome day!

https://twitter.com/BeEasy_ICO/status/978922909845610496
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

Hello friends! Telegram Announcements in BeEasy Smiley

Meet closer our token ETKN!

Technically, ETKN is a token based on Ethereum platform, ERC20 standard.
Practically, you can use your ETKN assets to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy.

For every BeEasy ecosystem service, we provide special terms of its using with ETKN tokens.  For example,

- EasyPool: you get a 50% discount for the pool services. You pay only 1% commission if you pay with ETKN, as opposed to the two-percent commission fee if paid otherwise.
- EasyTrade: claim a 50% discount for orders fees and paying commission for converting assets to and from fiat. The exchange fees may vary depending on the transaction type, in addition, they can also fluctuate in accord with the market conditions, however, none of this affects the discount rate provided to users in exchange for ETKN.
- EasyFund: claim a 50% discount for the liquidiry management’s services. The regular
commission fee is 5% for asset input and output, however using ETKN tokens guarantees the 2.5% fee.
- EasyData: 30% discount available for power renting (cloud mining) and 50% discount available for installing your own equipment in BeEasy data center.

We started our ICO on February, 1 and it ends on April, 30.

During ICO we visited a huge number of different exhibitions and forums, signed transnational agreement, and found excellent partners. Our CEO gave a lot of interviews as an expert for TV, radio and online sources. It has been already a really great story, but, for sure, it’s just a beginning. Learn more about BeEasy on our website!

Aside from having ETKN tokens as assets, you earn an additional percentage for using BeEasy services. This is a great incentive offered by BeEasy.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

Wow! BeEasy Getting the highest score means they apparently know their business... and will build up trust among ICO and crowdfunding projects.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

A multi functional system for new and advance crypto users is what we all need today. BeEasy caters this kind of service
and with an unending improvement in all its aspect. Hoping for the best for this project.
Actually, there are all in one ecosystem which provides all your needs in crypto. And the different from the other, they also offers you to donate to charity as an option.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

BeEsay's rating can be seen in ICO Rated, BeEasy has a pretty good value, meaning BeEasy gained the trust of the public about the platform they carry. I sure BeEasy will be a well developed ico.

This rating like on icobench will keep increasing as soon as those experience or expert in crypto made their evaluation with BeEasy project. In fairness, BeEasy rating is steady and not going down as it nears the ICO end date. Looks like it will reach higher on the last 2 weeks as BeEasy will explode many good news on project token sale and product development.

I am expecting that BeEasy's ICO rating will still go up once many experts review the BeEasy platform. It has more and far better features than other crypto projects that exist right now.

Yes so far this project has an impressive impact in crypto world thus attracting new and old personalities here and out of this forum

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

Hello friends! Telegram Announcements in BeEasy Smiley

Meet closer our token ETKN!

Technically, ETKN is a token based on Ethereum platform, ERC20 standard.
Practically, you can use your ETKN assets to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy.

For every BeEasy ecosystem service, we provide special terms of its using with ETKN tokens.  For example,

- EasyPool: you get a 50% discount for the pool services. You pay only 1% commission if you pay with ETKN, as opposed to the two-percent commission fee if paid otherwise.
- EasyTrade: claim a 50% discount for orders fees and paying commission for converting assets to and from fiat. The exchange fees may vary depending on the transaction type, in addition, they can also fluctuate in accord with the market conditions, however, none of this affects the discount rate provided to users in exchange for ETKN.
- EasyFund: claim a 50% discount for the liquidiry management’s services. The regular
commission fee is 5% for asset input and output, however using ETKN tokens guarantees the 2.5% fee.
- EasyData: 30% discount available for power renting (cloud mining) and 50% discount available for installing your own equipment in BeEasy data center.

We started our ICO on February, 1 and it ends on April, 30.

During ICO we visited a huge number of different exhibitions and forums, signed transnational agreement, and found excellent partners. Our CEO gave a lot of interviews as an expert for TV, radio and online sources. It has been already a really great story, but, for sure, it’s just a beginning. Learn more about BeEasy on our website!

Aside from having ETKN tokens as assets, you earn an additional percentage for using BeEasy services. This is a great incentive offered by BeEasy.

I wonder if they will provide rebates also.. that whenever you buy or purchase something using etkn they will give percentage back to you..
nellycanezo

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

BeEasy is a full-fledged ecosystem for vendors, offline stores, game studios, and charity organizations that can benefit from using our product in their marketing and user outreach efforts with the API system integration.
sipandrew

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Yes, it is absolutely true, the project supports charity !!!
Since this is blockchain technology, people investing money should not worry about getting money in the wrong hands afterwards!!!
sipandrew

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

In addition, the project is essentially a full-fledged ecosystem that will be convenient for both novice investors and experienced traders!!!
alexford

Activity: 224

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

EasyData is a platform containing information on rented mining hash power and the amount of received cryptocurrency. It allows you to modify the amount of rented power and gives you access to profitability calculator and mining process monitoring.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
nellycanezo

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

In addition, the project is essentially a full-fledged ecosystem that will be convenient for both novice investors and experienced traders!!!
Yes, BeEasy have an EasyTrade which displays the balance of the exchange account, most recent transaction history, statistics and rates. With a one easy click, you can initiate the exchange transactions. The link to the actual EasyTrade exchange is also available through the interface.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: