Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:50:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11457 times)
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:11:04 AM

The good thing is BeEasy Project that it's very likely everyone will be able to contribute. Just don't miss the train as it is not going to last much! must check about BeEasy Project Features.

We encourage everyone to come join us aboard towards witnessing the rise of this project! Very cool and such an innovative idea with good execution, it's always what we should look for in a project.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

One of the features I love about BeEasy is a EasyCare is a module for interacting with charity foundations.
The module uses a corresponding functionality to the one of the EasyPlay module. It allows the cryptocurrencies to convert via EasyTrade and sends them to charity foundations in a fiat form. Beyond using the module in the BeEasy system, we plan to develop a number of client apps tailored to specific foundations enabling them to use the apps through their websites. What happens is the user gives money to charity as a result of their computer’s work, or mining.
This is a great project. I have been watching him for a long time and a couple of others. Determine where to invest. I think it has many prospects.

Good thing you chose BeEasy among your prospect. You wont regret choosing it.
True!! You will never regret in choosing BeEasy. And they are now trending because of their dedication and hard work to promote the project. Though they are not more on bounty but they want to encourage investors by explaining the project personally.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

BeEasy Annoucement!

​​Cloud mining allows to use the computing power of data centers and extracting cryptocurrencies without purchasing the equipment, software and  spending money for electricity, communications. Miner does not need to worry about cooling of equipment or monitor any processes.The difference between cloud mining, which is also called cloud hashing, is that the user buys the power of special equipment installed in remote data centers.

Cloud mining is great choice for customers who do not have technical skills and do not want to independently install equipment or customize software. Professional team takes responsibility. Buy power and start mining in a few clicks. Cloud mining is in demand in countries with a high cost of electricity, for example, in Western Europe. Data-center is working where the cost of electricity is significantly lower.

We are are ready to represent  live version of the pool - easypool.me. We have built the first phase of the 1 MW data center in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Next 6 MW phase will have built by the end of 2018. It will have three times more power than other projects. We have equipped the data center for over 30 GHs (ETH) . Project has developed its own authentic mining equipment for 12 GPU.
We have launched equipment manufacturing for the data center, created passionate teams in all spheres of development. We are overseeing the work on the fund, exchange and other services, all according to our project roadmap. Learn more about BeEasy project https://beeasy.io/whitepaper_en.pdf

Yes these are the some of the unique selling points of BeEasy, these are the features which investors should take into account before investing, investors money will definitely grown with this unique concept, BeEasy not only offering cloud mining for normal computer user but also offering cryptocurrency management portfolios, trading or converting cryptocurrencies to various assests such as fiat currency, softwares lic, gaming currencies etc, overall BeEasy is first kind of project offering such a wide range of products for its users.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

One of the features I love about BeEasy is a EasyCare is a module for interacting with charity foundations.
The module uses a corresponding functionality to the one of the EasyPlay module. It allows the cryptocurrencies to convert via EasyTrade and sends them to charity foundations in a fiat form. Beyond using the module in the BeEasy system, we plan to develop a number of client apps tailored to specific foundations enabling them to use the apps through their websites. What happens is the user gives money to charity as a result of their computer’s work, or mining.
This is a great project. I have been watching him for a long time and a couple of others. Determine where to invest. I think it has many prospects.
Yes thats is true, i hopeful to this tim BeEasy. I think this projet is great to invest.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

Following BeEasy has been very excited for me and a lot of crypto enthusiasts as of now because of its unique services and offers and a really enticing platform. We've been very proud of the team behind this project

Great project and team plus great community. Ingredients for success. BeEasy has it all.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

3 signs of successful ICO.

The popularity of blockchain technology is growing every day. But non-viable projects appeared along with them. There are a lot of instructions that help investors to evaluate the project and choose a profitable investment. Among important characteristics for evaluation are Whitepaper, website and the project team.

Whitepaper.
In a reliable project, such document contains logical and realizable goals, a clear business plan and a development framework. If it has a repository link it’s a good sign.
Read Whitepaper of the BeEasy project here: beeasy.io/whitepaper.pdf
BeEasy Github repository is here: https://github.com/beeasy-project

Website.
The website is a project face. The site should be clear and provide all the basic information: project team,  roadmap, links to the project official pages in social networks, news about the project and presentation of the product.

BeEasy website beeasy.io contains all the necessary information in several languages.

TEAM.
The professional team is the key to successful development of project before and after ICO.

You can get acquainted with BeEasy team via website or Whitepaper. Cryptocompany international group of companies employs over 50 professionals in the spheres of management, finance, marketing, development, security, and IT. BeEasy has a working pool and mining farm. This project is part of the already successful group of companies.
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

Road Map

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

The popularity of blockchain technology is growing every day. But non-viable projects appeared along with them. There are a lot of instructions that help investors to evaluate the project and choose a profitable investment. Among important characteristics for evaluation are Whitepaper, website and the project team.

Whitepaper.
In a reliable project, such document contains logical and realizable goals, a clear business plan and a development framework. If it has a repository link it’s a good sign.

Website.
The website is a project face. The site should be clear and provide all the basic information: project team,  roadmap, links to the project official pages in social networks, news about the project and presentation of the product.

BeEasy website beeasy.io contains all the necessary information in several languages.

TEAM.
The professional team is the key to successful development of project before and after ICO.

You can get acquainted with BeEasy team via website or Whitepaper. Cryptocompany international group of companies employs over 50 professionals in the spheres of management, finance, marketing, development, security, and IT. BeEasy has a working pool and mining farm. This project is part of the already successful group of companies.

Definitely agree with you on this and BeEasy has it all,  so no doubt that this ico will be successful.  I am continously referring this project to my friends. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

From the very beginning I follow the development of this project and I hope that in such a difficult time the team will be able to show itself.

I do believe that the team can surpass this difficult time,  and with the unique concept and services BeEasy will be successful. 
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

The ico is a great success, look how much they raise in only few week. BeEasy has a huge community behind now. BeEasy will have a huge value, don't miss your chance to have them now at ico price.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

From BeEasy:

Buy ETKN today and get a 10% bonus. Limited time offer: tell your friends about BeEasy and it will be appreciated. Buy EasyTokens now, share this information at your Facebook or Instagram account with the #igoteasytoken hashtag and you will get an additional 10% bonus automatically.

The ICO is ongoing and this is our chance to avail the 10% bonus of BeEasy.  Definitely going to grab this opportunity.  😊
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

I understand that the project will already take place under any conditions, since the fees already allow it to be done?
dale1075

Merit: 37

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:27:40 AM

Yes thats is true, i hopeful to this tim BeEasy. I think this projet is great to invest.

BeEasy has great potential project. Now is the right time to support tha project and buy BeEasy's ETKN token.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

BeEasy Ecosystem consists of below modules and communication patterns

1.   EasyPool – Multicurrency pool for mining and its managmenet
2.   EasyPlay –  A client app to make use of mining stuff.
3.   EasyData – A data center having high end equipments for calculations.
4.   EasyTrade – Multicurrency crptoexchange with various and unique features.
5.   EasyFund – An automated system for fund management.
6.   EasyCare – A module for charity by interacting with various charity organizations

All these products/services make BeEasy a better place to invest.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

6.   EasyCare – A module for charity by interacting with various charity organizations

Wow, Thats a lot, You will never go wrong in this project. a lot of things you can do in beeasy, I cant wait for them to launch all of these and try them.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

Wow, Thats a lot, You will never go wrong in this project. a lot of things you can do in beeasy, I cant wait for them to launch all of these and try them.

Overall BeEasy project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with working platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.
belljarxiv

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

Whitepaper.

Website.

TEAM.

Yes BeEasy has all this signs and offers more than expected, the very reason why we choose to support this project
saaux

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

These listed are what BeEasy offers, let us be reminder again of what benefits we could get once they start operating and share these for those who are not yet aware of this project

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
sipandrew

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

BeEasy is really ECOSYSTEM! Shocked
The core features of the product include:                       
1) multicurrency mining pool
2) client web interface
3) client software
4) equipment process monitoring and management system powered by a telegram bot
5) iOS and Android apps
6) intelligent mining management systems

As far as I know the project BeEasy does not have any mobile application.
so the 5 point can be deleted...
sipandrew

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

BeEasy is really ECOSYSTEM! Shocked
The core features of the product include:                       
1) multicurrency mining pool
2) client web interface
3) client software
4) equipment process monitoring and management system powered by a telegram bot
5) iOS and Android apps
6) intelligent mining management systems

As far as I know the project BeEasy does not have any mobile application.
so the 5 point can be deleted...

But they created the telegram bot instead!!!
so you can add 7 point! ))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: