Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

The BeEasy service provides access to a new digital world for everyone. The company plans to open representative offices in the leading markets of Latin America, Europe and Asia – the leading regions in terms of the penetration of the crypto-currency into the economy.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

The BeEasy service provides access to a new digital world for everyone. The company plans to open representative offices in the leading markets of Latin America, Europe and Asia – the leading regions in terms of the penetration of the crypto-currency into the economy.

Hope BeEasy would setup an office in the Philippines. Crypto is getting known here and Im sure  BeEasy would be patronize by many

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
dale1075

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

Only half a month for the community to participate on BeEasy token sale. Looks like the market now are quite recovering and we are already passing the bull market. If this will continue more liquidity will proceed in the future for new projects including our very own BeEasy. 

BeEasy is quite undervalued if compared to the features the platform can offer. Now is the time to buy and hold ETKN while it is still cheap.

SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

And what about verification for investors? Will it be necessary or not? It is a pity that now bonuses for investits are minimal.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

BeEasy have some more time for raise funds. So any reason for hurry up. They can raise over 200k in a month or some days without problem I think. BeEasy is a opportunity for everyone to take part of this revolution project.
sipandrew

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

This is great news!!!
But how did you know about it?
Can you send a link?
sipandrew

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

Only half a month for the community to participate on BeEasy token sale. Looks like the market now are quite recovering and we are already passing the bull market. If this will continue more liquidity will proceed in the future for new projects including our very own BeEasy. 

BeEasy is quite undervalued if compared to the features the platform can offer. Now is the time to buy and hold ETKN while it is still cheap.

I completely agree with you.
now is a best time to entrance!!!
sipandrew

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

I think that BeEasy is a wonderful project with a good history and great prospects!!!
Good luck to the team!
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

​​BeEasy team visited BlockYard conference in Gdansk.

BeEasy team was represented by Anton Makarchuk with speech "Simplification - make it easy and get benefit from the cryptocurrency market".
BlockYard conference is a unique event among blockchain meetings. Programm is divided into two blocks for novice and advanced participants. That’s why BeEasy ideas were met with such interest: our project is created for all-levels blockchain enthusiasts.
Learn more about BeEasy modules on our website
!

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

If this will happen it will be good for crypto market,  It will open a lot of opprtunities for BeEasy.  Showing the world that crypto-currency is our future..
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

Definitely agree with you that it is undervalued,  So many services you can do with BeEasy and I can say that the ICO price is affordable,  I wont be surprised if the value of BeEasy will increase after recovering in this market. 
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

"What are the plans after ICO
Do you have plans to enter another exchange?"

We will list on third-party exchanges in the third quarter of 2018. I hope you stick around for that long to see it Smiley
Yes, we will surely stick around. And support the team and the project Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:19:12 AM

WeAre cryptocurrency crowdfunding platform has become BeEasy’s partner

At the end of last week it became known that the BeEasy project management has signed an agreement for partnership cooperation and joint work in several areas with the WeAre platform.

WeAre is the first self-regulated full stack ecosystem on blockchain. The platform provides tools and services for projects that intend to create and conduct business in the digital economic environment.

WeAre’s principle of working with projects is quite extraordinary: instead of issuing project’s own token, which is customary for the market, a project receives WeAre’s own tokens, which are issued additionally for their fundraising (ACO). Besides, WeAre token will already be traded on exchanges, which significantly reduces investment risks and increases the level of investors’ loyalty to projects.

BeEasy has agreed to connect goods and services of WeAre’s partners to the EasyPlay marketplace, to list WeAre tokens at the EasyTrade exchange upon the completion of their ICO, as well as to work together as part of the business accelerator based on Plekhanov Russian University of Economics: the new partner has announced its readiness to provide its crowdfunding platform to the residents of the accelerator.

The partnership promises to be productive and useful for both sides to the agreement, and also increases the attractiveness of projects for investors: BeEasy is at the ICO stage until April 30, and WeAre launches the ICO in about 2 weeks.

Let us remind you that the team of BeEasy is developing a user’s personal area, where in one-window mode you can earn cryptocurrency, manage your own assets and convert them into tangible benefits quickly and easily.

Resouce Link: https://medium.com/@beeasy/weare-cryptocurrency-crowdfunding-platform-has-become-beeasys-partner-4c65d7b981f

Great Article News
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

​​Special  gift to BeEasy subscribers!

We invite our subscribers to Blockchain Conference Russia 2018.
Get 20% discount for taking part in conference with promocode bitpromo. Use promocode expomosk to visit the projects exhibition absolutely free.
7th two-day exhibition and conference. The past event has become the largest blockchain event in the world. And this time the volume will be even greater, and the possibilities are even wider.
Use promocodes bitpromo and expomosk during registration on the conference website.
See you!

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
dale1075

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

From the very beginning I follow the development of this project and I hope that in such a difficult time the team will be able to show itself.

I'm sure the BeEasy team have prepared for the slow down in BTC and Eth prices. Their project and community will help the platform make it through

jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

Just got an update that BeEasy was recently attended the BlockYard conference in which a lot of participants are cryptocurrency expert as well as in the Blockchain. They are very hard working team and closely admiring them for being passionate to achieve the goal.

jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

3 signs of successful ICO.

The popularity of blockchain technology is growing every day. But non-viable projects appeared along with them. There are a lot of instructions that help investors to evaluate the project and choose a profitable investment. Among important characteristics for evaluation are Whitepaper, website and the project team.

Whitepaper.
In a reliable project, such document contains logical and realizable goals, a clear business plan and a development framework. If it has a repository link it’s a good sign.
Read Whitepaper of the BeEasy project here: beeasy.io/whitepaper.pdf
BeEasy Github repository is here: https://github.com/beeasy-project

Website.
The website is a project face. The site should be clear and provide all the basic information: project team,  roadmap, links to the project official pages in social networks, news about the project and presentation of the product.

BeEasy website beeasy.io contains all the necessary information in several languages.

TEAM.
The professional team is the key to successful development of project before and after ICO.

You can get acquainted with BeEasy team via website or Whitepaper. Cryptocompany international group of companies employs over 50 professionals in the spheres of management, finance, marketing, development, security, and IT. BeEasy has a working pool and mining farm. This project is part of the already successful group of companies.

Thank you. This is helpful to know if the ICO will be successful. And I do believe that BeEasy will be successful. Just like what the 3 signs here. BeEasy is an interesting and promising project. We all know that.
  Addition to the 3 sign of successful ICO, the project  must be also transparent on the status of Token Sales. By showing this, people will be more excited to join.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

​​BeEasy team visited BlockYard conference in Gdansk.

BeEasy team was represented by Anton Makarchuk with speech "Simplification - make it easy and get benefit from the cryptocurrency market".
BlockYard conference is a unique event among blockchain meetings. Programm is divided into two blocks for novice and advanced participants. That’s why BeEasy ideas were met with such interest: our project is created for all-levels blockchain enthusiasts.
Learn more about BeEasy modules on our website
!

This is good news for all of us, I am sure with TEAM from BeEasy they are working hard to succeed their platform. With their profitable platform this will be a good capital for all teams from BeEasy. Let's get this platfor from BeEasy.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

With the number of unique and vast services BeEasy is providing, it has potential of its token to multiply many times, it is rightly said this is the right time to buy and hold BeEasy tokens.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

​​Special  gift to BeEasy subscribers!

We invite our subscribers to Blockchain Conference Russia 2018.
Get 20% discount for taking part in conference with promocode bitpromo. Use promocode expomosk to visit the projects exhibition absolutely free.
7th two-day exhibition and conference. The past event has become the largest blockchain event in the world. And this time the volume will be even greater, and the possibilities are even wider.
Use promocodes bitpromo and expomosk during registration on the conference website.
See you!

Its good to know that BeEasy will attend the Blockchain Conference Russia 2018. One of the largest event of Blockchain,  Surely this will have an impact in the project. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: